Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC, just winding down from a crappy day, wow three in a row, it will get better just had a few sucky days. Now I'm happily stoned and chilling out watching Scooby-Doo

Glad you can let it go... or @ least act like it.

The wife is talking to her friend right now who just got hired on to a major hospital in the area.
30 or so, single mom, straight A's through the classes...

there's more than book smarts REQUIRED for that job.

Here's to :48: the current, past and future RN's!!

Good morning Keef and good morning to the rest of the O.F.C. An official call to the first session of "wake and bake" of the day is in order, so let`s do it. Wake and bake, wake and bake, wake and bake ya`ll.

GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOONING OFC. Got a good nights sleep, gonna just garden and smoke today, it's sunny and beautiful what a day to be alive ! Drinking my coffee and packing a bowl, will join ya yoop. Morning Joe and Rose, nice words...I appreciate them. :48:

Yoop - How did the wife handle the trip ?-- I bet she's gonna be sore today !-- Where's Hippie ?- I was thinking about that van !-- needs some of them hub caps that keep spinning when U stop !-- some hydraulics so U can drop that thing down low so Momma Hippie can climb in easier ! One of those car printed car wraps !- they could make the van match the seat covers ! That thing would look like it was moving even when it was sitting still !

morning keef, yoop, krav and the rest. all my beans were still floating last night so i waited till this morning to put them in paper towels. so i hope to find some tap roots soon. yall have a wonderful day.

giggy going farming, impressive line up ya got going there. They gonna keep ya busy bro.
i sure hope so bro, i need to build up some stock beans and herbs after all green santa loves to fly around. i ordered a light so i can remake make my indoor setup. so later this season i'll start me some mom plants and start cloning for bud.

No just chilling today and tomorrow then back for two and then my three day weekend :)

Keef,
The wife tolerated the trip pretty well, it just wore her out.
Spinning hubcaps = moving target practice. (hate them stupid things).
Van to match the seat covers ? (do not give him any ideas).

Kraven - Giggy - Ya'll have a good day !- Save some room Giggy !-- There WILL be fertile seed from a T.E. - Widow cross ! - My T.E. momma be revegging for me !- I don't have room for a mother so I just clone from clones !-- Might have to keep that T.E. in veg making clones for awhile though !

Ain't goin' fer no spinners, Cuz! I remember setting at a stop light when a severely tanned individual pulled up next to me in a Caddy that had 'em. Kicked my vertigo in like a big dog! Damn near pushed the brake pedal through the floor pan thinking I was still rolling.

Tunes first, cargo area next, and paint for last. You're gonna love it.......

Gloman got one of those White Elephant seed to germ !- He says the shell is so hard it won't bust on it's own !- gently opened the shell and got a tap root !- Now we know !- Makes me feel better !- Been trying to figure out what I did wrong ! Gonna be some Tranquil Elephantizer X White Widow growing in the homeland this year ! Maybe we can find another monster to add to the gene pool ! Still think it'll be hard to beat the T.E. !

keef not sure but seems i read that over time cloning from clone you loose potency, you might want to check into it. i know we had some really good skunk and after a couple years it wasn't any better then the brick weed, just looked and smelled better.

Gloman got one of those White Elephant seed to germ !- He says the shell is so hard it won't bust on it's own !- gently opened the shell and got a tap root !- Now we know !- Makes me feel better !- Been trying to figure out what I did wrong ! Gonna be some Tranquil Elephantizer X White Widow growing in the homeland this year ! Maybe we can find another monster to add to the gene pool ! Still think it'll be hard to beat the T.E. !
i sanded one of the widow seeds but i may check into that with all of them. i can't believe they all were still floating after close to 32 hours.

giggy, why do you do all that to seeds? I just pop them in soil and the sprout? Just wondering.

Good morning boys.. rb is a little grumpy this morning, a cable guy wants in our backyard? too early...need more coffee and more girl scout cookies..

Have a good day you OFC !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back