Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Umbra !-- Potent weight ?- I can live with that ! I didn't say nothing about crossing it with the T.E. but If I did - Seems like a T.E. dad on a Williams Wonder mom would be the way to go !-- Whatcha think ?

I can't start these White Elephant seed for about 3 weeks - Where's a good place to get Williams Wonder ?- - Might as well raise them together !-- - kill 2 birds with one stone - Use a White Elephant male on a Williams Wonder mom and on a Tranquil Elephantizer mom !- might get just enough stretch to make it easier to clone !- Did I miss anything on purpose ?-- I only got so much room -- I might need some help ! All I want is potent weight that is easy to clone ! We can do this !-- They give me another year before the law changes and I'll drop a sledgehammer on Texas !-- When they have the first Texas Cup - The O.F.C. gonna be there with a Monster !

Thanks yoop, i forgot them too so i'm "borrowing your words"

Hippie420,
Sorry to be late. Happy 40th bro, I know you two enjoyed it. Congrats - 39 more times.

WeedHopper,
A special day off for a special reason with a special lady. Don`t get no better then that. Congrats - 29 more times.

Keef,
Opps, missed you too. Congrats on 24 years.

Gratz to all of you :)

Krav,
Not a problem bro, glad to give ya a word or two.

Thanks to all my Friends for your best wishes. Me and my Wifey are having a great day. Yep,,ifen ya can marry your Best Friend you got a good Wife or Husbsnd For life,,and SHE REMINDS ME EVERYDAY HHOW LUCKY I AM. Lol

Hopper when U gonna fire up another grow ?-- Umbra -- I found Williams Wonder at Sick Med Seed - for $79 a ten pack - is there a better source or will those get the job done ?--

Kraven I know they don't look like much now but give'm some time !- there's about 10 of rooted out and once they got roots , I got'm !-- The original root stock is slow but looks like it's revegging nicely !-- May take me a few days to sweet talk myself a pack of Williams Wonder seed but after I found those White Elephant seed I got to thinking !-- The Widow - T.E. and Williams Wonder -- lots of possiblities but U can bet they's a jackpot in the mix just gotta line them up right !- I'm thinking White Elephant male on a T.E. female and a Williams Wonder female - Take a male from the Elephant T.E. cross and put it on a female from the Elephant Willy cross - 1/3 Widow- 1/3 T.E. --1/3 Williams Wonder !- Boo-Ya !!

Happy Anniversary Hippie, Weedhopper and Keef. Nice to have someone that understands you. Happy Days

Hopper when U gonna fire up another grow ?-- Umbra -- I found Williams Wonder at Sick Med Seed - for $79 a ten pack - is there a better source or will those get the job done ?--
Yes RedDog resurrected those from old SSSC stock. He has access to a tissue culture lab at the University in Spain. When I saw him at the Emerald Cup, I gave him some blackrose seeds to try and save.

No wake and bake yet ? And I thought I was late. So let`s commence with it. It`s wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland. Let`s do it, ya`ll.

good morning OFC. Another good day . Still having second thoughts on seeds verses clones. them clones are looking real good, and them seed plants are so small. still wondering if they will catch up.

Good morning umbra, giggy, bozzo and the rest of the OFC.

Good morning Stank. Tickets for the Cup are available now. $65.00 for the weekend. Ya even get a t-shirt with this ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back