Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoop - what question was that ?-- Oh !- Organic Aeropoonics !-- Don't matter - it's just how I do !- I was just curious !--

The two greenhouses are connected. The alum. framed one has a sliding door and at the other end of the hoop house there is a 40" door to get the bigger stuff in. One thing I forgot to mention is you have to put tape or paint the PVC pipe. PVC gases off and will make the plastic brittle where it contacts the pipe. They would void the warranty is I didn't do one of them. I painted the pipe with white acrylic, which they recommended, with two coats.

now that was something i haven't heard before, thanks for sharing that info on the pvc.

I'm jealous Beemer !-- Giggy - I hate me some bugs !-- I'm growing rosemary as a companion plant to keep away the spider mites !-- It's thriving in aero !-- I have one or so in every box !-- Also growing Serrano and Jalapenos by the backdoor ( Where them spidermites got in ) !- They don't like peppers ! Hey !- I got a stoner question !-- I use nutes derived from natural sources and the only chemicals I use is a few drops of pH adjuster !- Is I growing Organic or can U even grow Organic if U growing aero ?

i hated it too bro but i'll do something different. when i noticed the one was dying i started a blue moonshine x buddha's sister. i think i'll hold off on any more for a bit to see how the others do.

Note :-- PVC will also kill a clone should U think to ship one in a sealed piece of PVC !- Anyway that's what I heard ! Good Luck with the bugs Giggy !--

Hey Kraven - I heard they got this place called Perdido Bay that gots beach and swamp !--U know anything about it ?-- Can U grow weed up in there ?- I mean if it was legal !

Morning OFC, wake but no bake, off to work.....think that this is my last two days on the floor, got a text last night saying Thursday they will decide when I start my new position. I'll be excited to move up to administration and get off the cart.

morning krav, keef and the rest of the ofc. keef we got a couple showers last night but i put my babies in the garage last night just to be on the safe side cause there was talk of hail. i'll put them back out later today. i'm glad to see texas get some rain i know my people needed it in a bad way. everyone have a great day.

Morning Potheads.
Rain,rain,rain. Lol
Today is my 30 Anniversary. Taking the day off To spend with my Wifey. Yall have a good day.

I know Perdido. it's called Perdido Key. I know it well. Not much room to grow pot there ,to many condos and beach houses. But it is one fine place to spend a winter.
morning all.

Bozzo - I'm talking about the bay between Florida and Alabama !-- The Redneck Riviera -- Not in the keys!-

Morning Potheads.
Rain,rain,rain. Lol
Today is my 30 Anniversary. Taking the day off To spend with my Wifey. Yall have a good day.

Congratulations! We're both lucky to find women that will put up with us this long.

When a man has a good woman by his side, he's got 99% of life kicked square in the ***.

Morning Potheads.
Rain,rain,rain. Lol

Congrats mr. and mrs. hopper. 30 years goes by quick when your having fun. We are working on 31 years here. like hippie said when you find a good one you keep em.

Good morning OFC, Happy anniversary WH, to you and your wife. Congrats.

Keef, organics is like being pregnant, either you are all the way or you are not.

Best Wishes to U and Mrs. Hopper !- May 5, was 24 yrs for us !-- I found another half dozen accidental White Elephant seed !-- Keef the seed killer is not to touch them !-- This be RWS job !-- Dry them couple weeks - chill them and see if we can't find a little lady Elephant and maybe a boy to put back on the T.E.!- The T.E. should have been the mom but I had no Widow male !--

morning OFC. congrats WH that is an accomplishment. On the road again, but it will be an early day.

Morning Rose - Umbra !-- I was just wondering about Organics -- I use Botanicare's Pro - Bloom or Pro-Grow -- Aquashield --- Cal/Mag -- and Humid Acid --adjust pH with a few drops Aquarium chemicals ! -- Wasn't trying to be Organic -- I'd use DDT on bugs if I had to !- seems like rosemary and pepper spray are getting the job done! Umbra I'm thinking about adding another variety - What do U think -- Williams Wonder or Blockhead BX?

Morning Rose - Umbra !-- I was just wondering about Organics -- I use Botanicare's Pro - Bloom or Pro-Grow -- Aquashield --- Cal/Mag -- and Humid Acid --adjust pH with a few drops Aquarium chemicals ! -- Wasn't trying to be Organic -- I'd use DDT on bugs if I had to !- seems like rosemary and pepper spray are getting the job done! Umbra I'm thinking about adding another variety - What do U think -- Williams Wonder or Blockhead BX?
I do not know what the yield on the blockhead bx is like, but the William's wonder is a solid chunk of thick dense bud. Crazy dense and thick with a piney smell that knocks you out.

If I told my wife that, she'd part my hair with a hammer! Women is plural, and the Old Hen thinks she owns me. After 40 years of wedded bliss today, I guess she does!:)

That's two days I'll never forget. December 7th, 1941 & May 10th, 1975.

Morning Potheads.
Rain,rain,rain. Lol

Hippie420,
Sorry to be late. Happy 40th bro, I know you two enjoyed it. Congrats - 39 more times.

WeedHopper,
A special day off for a special reason with a special lady. Don`t get no better then that. Congrats - 29 more times.

Keef,
Opps, missed you too. Congrats on 24 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back