Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !- spotty reception today !- 3rd time trying to check in today !-- EIEIO !

bozzo,
Do think that I`ve see hand carts especially made for moving large flower pots.

Tornado Warning !- Weatherman say take shelter in your basement !-- We 4 feet above sea level -- He so funny !

that's the way to go a shed with carts for roll out and roll in.
I'm getting close just went out and did the mite pre spraying. Last year I did it and no big mite problem. last year I could see a lot of webs in the corners of the greenhouse. This year there were no webs in the corners. the plants may go in it tomorrow. 4 white widows, 3 clones and my one fem seed ww. the keef WW grow. We will see how close the clones are to the seed.

This old fart went to bed at 4am. Got woke up by wife at 6am. Watched the US Farm Report with a cup of coffee. Now, with the second cup, goes a bowl of your favorite medicinal herb. Cause it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland, home of the OFC.

Morning O.F.C. !- storm blew down cell tower getting spotty coverage !- catch up when I can !

Morning Potheads, ,,i mean Friends.
I am about SICK OF RAIN. My plants are begging for a little Sunshine. Good thing my Garden drains well are my Tomatoes would be busting open from all the rain. Will say this though,,my Garden is so green and healthy its unreal. My Strawberries are kicking ***. I have so many Peppers im having to keep them thined out. Lol

good morning Rosebud. Do you have your outdoor plants in the ground yet? wondering what your growing this year. I'm going with all mold and pest resistant early finishers. I hope it will be less stressful this year.

hey Bozzo! I have a bunch of seedlings started and some bigger girls in veg that i am waiting to put out. I do have a couple out that i will be sorry as they will flower and reveg, i hope not.

I am going to go take some pic's and please stop by and see the mess. Have a great day all ya all.
Keef i hope your tower reception problem is over soon.

that's why I started my seeds outdoors. I did not want any stress on them.

Wow .....just need to vent here a little, I got to work today and the job I was offered and accepted from the Director of Nursing was posted open competitive with a closing date of 3/21. I'm really disappointed that this happened, now I may not even get the job. I wish they had never offered me the job, I'm gonna apply for it as soon as I get all my stuff in order, it's just a kick in the pants, plus we are short staffed again today and my day has been horrible, sure don't want to go back and finish the other half now that I found out my raise and the job I was offered and I accepted may not come to pass. I need to say adult words as this is an adult situation..........................

Oh Kraven that just sucks and is not professional.. That stinks. I bet you are really ticked.

Krav,
Vent all you want bro, cause you got a good reason to. We`re here for ya. Roll with the punch, but get up swinging.

got 3 of the 4 plants into the greenhouse.2 seed plants ,a white widow and the deep cheese along with a white widow clone. one more WW clone tomorrow and the greenhouse is full. I am a full month ahead of the last couple of years. they will be huge . mixed some brokashi in the promix. I'm feeling real good about this year. last year I bought clones from 2 different places. got mold from one and mites from the other. never again. these clones came from a friends seed plants. but I'm only using 2 of them. damn hate to toss a dozen clones. I hope I can find someone that needs them. I hate selling clones ,but love to give them away.

Bozzo - my money is on the clones !-- Kraven - U a better man than me !- Think I got fired from just about every job I ever had and never really had a problem getting another !--- I got no problem telling U what I think and I have experience running my mouth ! That would be my last day !-- Best of Luck !- They already lied to U once I'm sure they would never do it again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back