Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane that RO Cal/Mag incident hurt worse than hoped !-- cut the ragged immature bud off a whole group that had been stunted and never really recovered !- I won't need any clones this time I'll be revegging them little girls - get them healthy and run them thru again ! Almost to the break even point when something else happens !-- back on brickweed for awhile !- some is always better than none !

bozzo, it is hard culling clones. I hate it too.

Kraven, maybe it was just a formality and they want you in the job...?

Keef, bummer. Sorry.

We good Rose !-- The dangerous part is riding dirty - once it's home I feel fairly safe !- - Been smoking this stuff most of my life !-- Break out my CLERGY plack -- throw some missionary brochures in the back seat -- Hang my necklace with that little fellow on a stick from my rear grow mirror and we ready to ride ! Bless U my child !

Thank-you all for your kind words. I am not really sure I will get the job, but I'm going to apply for it, and my papers are STRONG. I'm very good at what I do and I have gotten many accolades and awards over the years. I was told by the Director of Nursing, who is supposedly the one who has the final say and will be interviewing, that I indeed have the job, we just have to go through the motions. I won't be sure until they announce who was selected for the job, if I got it or not, either way it's not the end of the world. In the end, I'm a nurse and I take care of patients, whether it be all of them or just a wing at a time, either way....in the end....I'm still taking care of patients :)

Well Kravenhead , I hope you are relevant enough to get the job. Just kidding. :fly:

This old fart`s gonna finish the bowl I`m smoking and then it`s bedtime.

Good Sunday morning OFC. Soon as my coffee gets done it will be that time again. Just heard the beep, so coffee`s done. That means its "wake and bake " time in Curmudgeonland. Join me ya`ll.

morning ofc time to wake and bake. the wife's family has decoration today, this is something i never knew at home. it is like a family reunion. it used to be everybody met at the cemetery then everybody met at someones house and had a big dinner. now we meet at the cemetery and then everybody splits up and stays with their immediate family. my family doesn't even have a reunion anymore cause they can't seem to stand on the same ground anymore. we never had decoration either. well it will be a day filled with family till after dinner anyway. yall have a great day folks and i'll catch yall later.

good morning ofc. hitting the little white ball around the course this morning. I was never any good at it, but fun with friends is great.:vap-Bong_smoker: better smoke another one.

Got to be well medicated to chase a little white ball around. And in my case, I need lots of those little white balls to chase around. They always seem to hide from me.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Last time I went to a family reunion there was more Po-Po there than family !-- Never played golf !-- better post while I can !- good day to all !

bozzo, and yoop i never understood what yall get out of chasing that little white ball. keef that sound like my family. well i have been setting here drinking coffee, so it is time to hit the shower. later

Truth be told, I have not golfed in 10 years. After moving here, a couple, good friends, we all talked about going golfing for something to do when it got warm. OK, we go and buy new clubs. Both my wife and my buddy`s wife get hurt and can`t golf. Now I have 2 new sets of clubs in the basement.

evening everybody, we got by it and no one got in trouble. don't get me wrong i play some putt putt every once in a blue moon, but the way i play that i don't even want to try golf.

another friend just called. he is driving 175 miles tomorrow for golf. That's why I play. Dubbie and friends for golf makes a great day.

I tried golf once, but I could never get the ball past that damn windmill blade.

A golf course is a waste of what could have been a nice gun range.......

Hi guys, just drove all over town looking for straw bales to cover my outdoor girls soil. Ran into an 80-year-old funny man that was working at the feed store. He asked me what in the hell was all the straw being used for? He can't keep it in stock. He asked me what plants i wanted to mulch with it. I told him marijuana... He said, no really, I repeated myself. He choked and said you don't look like a pot grower.. I laughed and said what does a pot grower look like...my husband told him he was looking at one.. He was in amazing shape. I thought he was 60 lol He told me he had never tried pot.. i asked him if he wanted to.. poor guy didn't know what hit him. I said, don't i look like an old hippie? He said no. That was fun. Shocked the soup outta him... Now to go ammend my soils.

my dad had 15 plants under a light I gave him when he died. He had never smoked a joint ever. He just liked growing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back