Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper I didn't know peppers grew underwater !- Gloman when it comes to cloning I go a little bit overboard !-- I'll clone a plant before I know it's sex !-- I let a plant get 6-8 inches tall and take the top off for a clone -- When the clone is rooted and the root stock is recovering - I'll put it in bloom to sex !--If it is a girl I now got 2 - if it is a male and I have a use for it I have one in veg until I need it !- Since I run a SOG of small plants anyway I usually let the plant I sexed to finish the bloom cycle ! I 'll have it's clone in veg !- make many as I want !- the reason for letting the plant I sexed finish is to determine how it will grow - How long it takes to finish and I get a little taste to decide if I really want to grow the variety !

Thanks. Yeah we lost power from yesterday at 3pm untill 3am this morning.

Umbra do U have to register on Weedmaps to browse ?-- Another question too !-- Ya'll know I'm brain damaged and don't know much about computers- so what's this Tap-a- Talk thing ?- Is it something that would help me keep in touch with the O.F.C . Easier ?

Ya'll know I'm brain damaged and don't know much about computers- so what's this Tap-a- Talk thing ?- Is it something that would help me keep in touch with the O.F.C . Easier ?[/QUOTE]

Tapatalk is an application to allow access to Internet forums on mobile devices,[1] developed by Tapatalk, Inc.
Tapatalk is primarily designed to provide improved forum access for mobile platforms over access provided by the forum software itself. The application was originally designed for Android but now also supports iOS and Windows Phone. Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.
Forum software systems supported by Tapatalk are: phpBB3, vBulletin, xenForo, IPBoard, Simple Machines Forum, MyBB, bbPress, Kunena, Vanilla, and Drupal

I use tap talk and it's good for notifications but harder to use then desktop forum app. My 2 cents.

Keef, no you don't need to register for weedmaps. You can see what legal weed costs in CO and their ratings, or you could see what is available in San Francisco.

Umbra !-- WOW!- Why won't it let me place an order ?-- I done spent about 2 grand - I want some of this and some of that !-- They got stuff I don't even know what it is and I want some !-- Makes me hate U free state guys even more !-- Ya'll got a menu and I got brickweed !-- I can tell at a glance that Super Critical CO 2 extraction is industry standard !-- I want some of that wax stuff !

Keef, baby, you just are gonna have to pull up stakes when rws retires and get the heck outta there. It is easy to spend that much i bet. I favor the little oil that goes in the e pen. I don't do that often. but have on occasions.

Made some harlequin tincture for a 41 year very pretty lady in a wheelchair. MS. and she has three kids and is Mormon. An unlikely suspect for sure. But she was crying one day at PT and I asked her if she had ever tried alternative medicine, she said, like what, supplements? I said no, marijuana. She looked right at me and said have you ever heard of rick simpson oil? I could have fallen over. Anyway, she has ms much worse then mr rb. We have been lucky. I hope the cbd's help her. I used 151 rum. and 2 oz of harlequin.. I may try some myself tonight.. Good night you ofc's you.

morning ofc, wake but no bake so yall have to do one for me. keef don't worry your not the only one doing brick at the moment. i hate it but it is what it is. yall have a great day. peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- Giggy when it comes down to it would U rather have brickweed or no weed !-- Rose U need to enlighten Ole Keef on the oil U use to vape !-- Went to the Doctor and he gave me some Soma and Percocet !-- Shame on me but I bet I could walk on some water this morning ! Plenty of water to walk on today !-- Dealer man been sitting on my money for 3-4 days-- Time to put the fear of god in his happy a** !-- Be glad when the grow is producing enough again ! Where's my pipe !-- Did I miss Yoop and the Hippy ?- Anyway - Good day to all !

Late to check in this morning, but here I am to save the day, or something like that. Giggy got the wake, so let`s do the bake. Now we can do the OFC`s morning ritual. It`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Join in ya`ll, cause here go.

Here Keef, i copied and pasted.

Smiss Technology

Emili is the smallest and most powerful vapor pen we've ever seen. About the size of a real cigarette, Emili fits discretely in your pocket while producing enough vapor to satisfy light and heavy users alike.

Emili uses an atomizer system that is far superior to cartomizers. Two silicon seals help prevent leaking and the replaceable heating coil ensures your oil doesn't go to waste when the coil clogs up or burns out.

Your Emili vapor pens can be charged on the go with the included personal charging case. Simply put one or both pens into the case, close the lid and turn it on to replenish the pen's batteries. This stylish case is about the size of a cellular phone, fits easily in most pockets and is available in multiple colors.

Each Emili kit includes two vapor pens, one black and one white, two atomizers, one personal charging case, a USB charging cable and instruction booklet. Just add oil (not included) and you're good to go. The WAM Pen Oil Refills, available below, taste great in the Emili pen. We recommend a Sativa oil in the white pen for day time use and an Indica in the black for night, but you can use any pen oil you like. Emili also works with tobacco and essential oils.

Click here to see more pictures of Emili.
Click here to download Emili instructions and warranty information.
$80 Black - Complete kit
$80 Silver - Complete kit
$80 White - Complete kit
$80 Wood - Complete kit

Dopen Cartomizer
Dopen
Emili Vapor Pen Parts
Smiss Technology
Dopen's premium hybrid Indica/Sativa cannabis oil cartomizers are great for use any time, day or night. Choose from several different flavors. Each cartomizer contains 0.75g of organically extracted, flavored hybrid cannabis oil. Can be used with Dopen and WAM Vape Pens.

Note: You must have a WAM or Dopen Vape Pen to use these cartomizers.
$50 Apple - Each
$50 Banana - Each
$50 Cherry - Each
$50 Vanilla - Each
$50 Wintergreen - Each

Replacement parts for your Emili vapor pen system.

The atomizer assembly includes the atomizer oil tank and coil.
$20 Pen battery: Black - Each
$20 Pen battery: White - Each
$10 Atomizer assembly - Each
$5 Coil - Each

Vape Pen: Dopen
Dopen
Vape Pen: WAM E-Pen
WAM Oil
Get even more out of your WAM Pen Oils with the Dopen. A stronger power source delivers thicker vapor hits and the powder-coated aluminum casing is durable enough to be carried almost anywhere. A safety lock prevents accidental activation - just push the button 5 times to lock or unlock. Once unlocked, push & hold to create vapor.

WAM cartomizers (not included) can be directly attached to the Dopen.

We offer a one year warranty on the pen & charger.

Note: A WAM or Dopen cartomizer (not included) is required for use.
$53 - Each

The WAM E-Pen is a sleek, modern and discrete vape pen for vaporizing WAM's Purely Refined Pen Oil.

Simply screw a WAM pre-filled cartomizer (not included) onto your E-Pen and inhale to experience the finest medicine Washington State has to offer. There are no buttons to press: The WAM E-Pen senses the air draw through the unit and turns on automatically, lighting a red LED at its tip. The harder you draw, the brighter the LED glows and the more vapor you get.

The tip of the E-Pen is a soft, conductive rubber stylus that works with most tablets, smartphones and other touch-screen devices.

The E-Pen charges via USB and comes pre-charged for immediate use.

Note: You must have a WAM Cartomizer to use this E-Pen.
$21 - Each

WAM Cartomizer (Indica)
WAM Oil
WAM Cartomizer (Sativa)
WAM Oil
A cartomizer is a refillable oil tank with a mouthpiece on it. WAM cartomizers attach to the WAM E-Pen and come pre-filled with half a gram of WAM's Purely Refined Pen Oil. The oil in these cartomizers comes from Indica dominant strains.

Click to see WAM Oil Test Results

Note: You must have a WAM or Dopen E-Pen to use these cartomizers.
$42 Blue Cheese - Each
$42 Blue Magoo - Each
$42 Blue Rhino - Each
$42 Cheese - Each
$42 Double Purple Doja - Each
$42 Hindu Kush - Each
$42 Kandy Kush - Each
$42 Mad Men - Each
$42 Mystery Machine - Each
$42 Plush Berry - Each
$42 Purple Kush - Each
$42 Taffy - Each
$42 Tahoe OG Kush - Each
$42 Willy's Wonder - Each

A cartomizer is a refillable oil tank with a mouthpiece on it. WAM cartomizers attach to the WAM E-Pen and come pre-filled with half a gram of WAM's Purely Refined Pen Oil. The oil in these cartomizers comes from Sativa dominant strains.

Note: You must have a WAM or Dopen E-Pen to use these cartomizers.
$42 3 Kings - Each
$42 Agent Orange - Each
$42 Blue Dream - Each
$42 Chemdawg - Each
$42 Dairy Queen - Each
$42 Dragon Lady - Each
$42 Ghost Train - Each
$42 Jack's Girl - Each
$42 Mendo Purps - Each
$42 Permafrost - Each
$42 Strawberry Jam - Each
$42 Trainwreck - Each
$42 Trinity - Each
$42 White Elephant - Each

WAM Pen Oil Refill (Indica)
WAM Oil
WAM Pen Oil Refill (Sativa)
WAM Oil
WAM's Purely Refined Pen Oil is extracted from Cannabis in a laboratory using supercritical CO2, leaving behind only pure, liquid medicine of incredible potency (Typically 70-98% Total Active Cannabinoids) and flavor. Administered discretely with a vape pen, it works in WAM's E-Pen system or any other refillable E-cigarette. This oil comes from Indica dominant strains.

Note: You must have a vape pen or E-cigarette and refillable cartomizer to use this oil.
$60 Afgooey - Vial (1g)
$60 Afpak (Affcrack) - Vial (1g)
$60 Blue Cheese - Vial (1g)
$60 Dutch Treat - Vial (1g)
$60 Grape Ape - Vial (1g)
$60 Grenadine - Vial (1g)
$60 Lavender - Vial (1g)
$60 Night Train - Vial (1g)
$60 Plush Berry - Vial (1g)
$60 Snow G - Vial (1g)
$60 Snow White - Vial (1g)
$60 Tahoe OG Kush - Vial (1g)
$60 Willy's Wonder - Vial (1g)
$33 Afpak (Affcrack) - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Blackberry Kush - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Blue Boy - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Blue Cheese - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Blue Magoo - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Blue Rhino - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Cheese - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Grand Daddy Purple - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Grape Ape - Vial (0.5g)
$33 MK Ultra - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Royal Caramel - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Skunk - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Snoop Dogg - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Sweet Afghani - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Willy's Wonder - Vial (0.5g)

WAM's Purely Refined Pen Oil is extracted from Cannabis in a laboratory using supercritical CO2, leaving behind only pure, liquid medicine of incredible potency (Typically 70-98% Total Active Cannabinoids) and flavor. Administered discretely with a vape pen, it works in WAM's E-Pen system or any other refillable E-cigarette. This oil comes from Sativa dominant strains.

Note: You must have a vape pen or E-cigarette and refillable cartomizer to use this oil.
$60 3 Kings - Vial (1g)
$60 AK-47 - Vial (1g)
$60 Blue Dream - Vial (1g)
$60 Dairy Queen - Vial (1g)
$60 Dutch Treat - Vial (1g)
$60 Ghost Train - Vial (1g)
$60 Girl Scout Cookies - Vial (1g)
$60 Jack The Ripper - Vial (1g)
$60 Juicy Fruit - Vial (1g)
$60 Mendo Purps - Vial (1g)
$60 Purple Diesel - Vial (1g)
$60 Sage Sour Diesel - Vial (1g)
$60 Skunk - Vial (1g)
$60 Sour Diesel - Vial (1g)
$60 Strawberry Jam - Vial (1g)
$60 Trinity - Vial (1g)
$33 3 Kings - Vial (0.5g)
$33 AK-47 - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Blue Bull - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Chernobyl - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Dream Queen - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Flo - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Girl Scout Cookies - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Green Goo - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Jack The Ripper - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Permafrost - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Purple Diesel - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Sage Sour Diesel - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Sour Diesel - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Thin Mint - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Trainwreck - Vial (0.5g)
$33 Trinity - Vial (0.5g)
$33 UK Cheese - Vial (0.5g)

WAM Pure Dab Oil (Indica)
WAM Oil
WAM Pure Dab Oil (Sativa)
WAM Oil
WAM's Purely Refined Dab Oil is a laboratory produced, pure, uncut cannabis oil. Extracted using supercritical CO2, this incredibly smooth and potent dab oil offers patients the purest quality, best tasting medicinal extract available. The honey-like consistency is easy to work with and the silicon vial ensures easy access to every last drop. This oil comes from Indica dominant strains.

Note: This oil is for dabbing only and is NOT compatible with vape pens.
$50 Blue Cheese - Vial (1g)
$50 Grape Ape - Vial (1g)
$50 Night Train - Vial (1g)
$50 Northern Lights - Vial (1g)
$50 OG Kush - Vial (1g)
$50 Purple OG Kush - Vial (1g)
$50 Willy's Wonder - Vial (1g)

WAM's Purely Refined Dab Oil is a laboratory produced, pure, uncut cannabis oil. Extracted using supercritical CO2, this incredibly smooth and potent dab oil offers patients the purest quality, best tasting medicinal extract available. The honey-like consistency is easy to work with and the silicon vial ensures easy access to every last drop. This oil comes from Sativa dominant strains.

Note: This oil is for dabbing only and is NOT compatible with vape pens.
$50 DQ x Purple - Vial (1g)
$50 Sour Diesel - Vial (1g)
$50 Sugar Plum - Vial (1g)

If you guys want me to delete that big ole post I will. That is an invite only medical dispensary here. I don't use them very much at all, but i do love the oil for a treat on the go.

Sorry Hippie.

Hippy knows me too well !- Hey !- the Southern Brother don't have access to these things !-- For Now!- Got to find me a remote shopper !- Rose don't take down that post - I already read it twice !- - I use a "Tank" system e-cig but I'll be needing one of those Rose described !-- I need to know these thing - I ain't ever even seen wax !-- Dabbling sounds like the bomb too ! RWS has Fibro Myalgia and will never make it to retirement !-- So Keef gonna take care of her !- The caps I make by just packing weed into empty caps do help her but I can do better ! Weed just seems to grow so slow ! The pharm is coming back like gang busters !--

Keef, you are like a kid in a candy store, lol. It is all good, my friend. While we have access to lots of different stuff, I have only made 1 purchase from a dispensary since I have been here. I have found that my grows are better than most of what I can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back