Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick to those little shrooms that grow in the cow patties :) and a nice fat bowl of c99 x blue meanie. It's gently raining as we have a thunderstorm in the distance, just a nice day for a bowl and cup of coffee.

Just finishing up my bowl, had to take a break from mowing. I too have ate those purple shrooms off the cow pies, but not in years. Later, gotta mow some more.

:vap-leafy_wave:Hi everyone just started. It was nice to get such a nice welcome. I am happy I found curmudgeonland. Right, now I growing Ice, Black Berry, and Auto Lemon Haze, they seem to be doing good for Now. I spray them with Garlic Spray for the mites, but you can not get them on the buds and I don't know what it will do to the taste. I'm going to look into SNS 217 an SNS 209. Frog are neat. Be Back for coffee. EST time. Stay Hi, nes:aok:

Evening O.F.C. !- Hurt myself - been laid up !- Worst is over catch U at Wake and Bake - Welcome new guys !- Hippie I got my fingers crossed for your Widow !-- Still working this T.E. - Took the hit from the RO /CalMag incident as a sign to reorganize ! - Williams Wonder should be here middle of the month or so !- Gonna see if I can't squeeze out a male and female from those 8 seed from that T.E. X Widow cross - Does anyone know if a female Widow could be sterile ?- did the same thinig I did to her sister and only got a couple deformed seed !-

NES- I hate me some spidermites !-- I grow rosemary as a companion plant to help repell them and it seems to be working !- I've also used homemade pepper spray !-- They don't like it ! Good Luck !

Good morning OFC. Got me a cup of coffee and a bowl of White Widow, must mean it`s time for "wake and bake". Any joiners this morning ?

nes,
Welcome to the OFC, glad ya found your way here, think you`ll enjoy it. We`re just a bunch of old farts who luv growin` weed.

I'm in yoop, just finished my morning gardening, and finally got some Joe going, so I'm down for some c99 x blue meanie and a cup of Honduran coffee. Morning all you old farts, i'm still waiting out the work situation...hahahahaha what a funny pickle huh...it's vacation to me and today I'm gonna be happy and carefree.

Morning O.F.C. !!- Moving better this morning !--There was times in my 20s when I was an old fart !- I don't think we got an age limit do we ?-- U dirt farmers need to talk more about your soil mix or soiless mix - some Old Fart might be sitting on a couple hundred clones when the law changes and maybe a water farmer would like to have a working knowledge of that dirt stuff !- Chill out Kraven it'll all work out !

Keef - Thanks, the chill has begun bro. Sounds to me like you got your hands full, that's a bunch clones bro.

Kraven - go to the same jail if I got caught with one as I do if I got caught with couple hundred !- In for a penny in for a pound !- I'm not there yet and I'm switching horses in mid stream !- I got a tiger by the tail with this T.E. !- She a little harder to clone and she don't revegg as fast !- Some of Ya'll plant some seed in the dirt in the spring and harvest it in the fall -- I keep these girls - My Widow girls be 2 year's old next month and this T.E. is here to stay !- U gotta know how to clone them U gotta know what they reveg- how long does she take to finish - how much nutes she likes - I can''t grow my pink line widow in the same box as the T.E. cause the Widow starves while T.E. thrives !- She don't like much nutes at all !- She likes the pH to be just below 6 !- Anyway - Ya 'll see Green Santa tell him I'm ready for that Strawberry Rhino clone !- Peace Ya'll

Toked a bowl this morning on the way to work. I usually don't smoke before going to work. As a mechanic I need to stay focused. My stomach was acting the fool in me last night. Too much cabbage I think. Its amazing how mj calms your stomach down.
Got to work and found out I made the top 5 technicians for may placing at number 2. That's a good 250 dollar bonus this week. And I know just what to spend it on. LIGHTS!!!
At least with me always placing high on efficiency and quality if I ever get popped with a drug test, it won't look so bad.

It's important that Santa can deliver live clones !- - It ain't easy being an Outlaw !- So many things to know !- Umbra hope the dogs are O.K. -

Gantt - drug test ?-- dehydrated clean urine - buy on line - buy the kit that goes with it !- I never took a drug screen without cheating !--- I burn me one on the way to the test !- What kinda lights U use ?

Morning ofc, welcome nes.

Keef, i was worried about you yesterday. I hope you ok or at least feeling better.

Umbra, i need a dog update.

I got some company who doesn't smoke pot. you know what she said???? She said my house smells like pot? How dare her??? Lol Of course my house smells like pot. She is still in bed and when she gets up it will smell like more pot..... She likes the cbd tincture...what a baby.

Have a great day ya'll.

Gantt - about the belly - U need to some of my patented Cannacaps !- Some of the guys make much better caps but I do the basics - put some DRY weed in a small glass jar and bake it at 230 for 30 minutes to decarb it !- I run it thru a screen first !-find something to pack weed into empty caps !- U can use trim or a lesser weed !- I sometimes use brickweed !-- figure out your dosage !- better the weed the less U need !- eat it with some oil or food !- I just chase it with a tablespoon of coconut oil ! About an hour it'll sneak up on U ! It's a different buzz but I think you'll like it !

Rose U a funny women with great attitude !- I get knocked down but I get back up again !

Keef, going t5ho for veg probably 8 bulb. And 1k hps for flower. Cannacaps sound good. When I get some buds from this box I will make some. I've never used the dehydrated urine. I've always been suspicious of this type of items. Don't want to get ripped off. Will definitely keep in mind.
Rose,, your post got a laugh from me. I thought that was a good smell? Makes me feel at home.

I topped all the seed plants today. About a foot tall. Time to bush up a bit. then I went to a friends house. He is harvesting the biggest buds I have ever seen. I might have to try indoor someday. he has 3 lights and 12 plants. one grow a year is all he's is doing. .pretty plants.

gantt, Welcome to da place, glad ya found us, hope you will be to. I know Keef passes drug tests, and Kravenhead too. Talk with them, both good peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back