Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking for a single mom who expresses what I was looking for !-

Sick bastage. Lol
Yehaaaaaaaa, ,,morning folks. Hope yas all have great day.

U got it Hopper !- I'm a twisted bastid !- Ya'll never know whether I'm just talking trash or am serious as a heart attack so I'll tell U what I plan !-- Williams Wonder mom - healthy fat girl - with a T.E. dad !- Sort through the seed and find a frosty fat girl !-- Then I use this T.E./ Widow cross I made on the fat frosty lady !- I then look for a fat frosty bush that looks like she been snowed on !- That's my Queen Mother !

Morning OFC. TGIF. Keef, as I understand it, in regards to breeding cannabis. The genes are a diploid. They have 2 sets of 10 chromosomes. The mom and dad give up 1/2 of theirs in the breeding. Which half is the question. Some traits are dominant and some are recessive. There is no 60% female 40% male type of genetics, they are 50-50.

U right Umbra - nuclear DNA unzipps down the middle - half of moms zips up to one half of dads and U got a new entity ! It's science but also art !- - Every plant from a cross will not be the same !- U give me enough seed from something that is only 10% indica and I can find an indica heavy pheno ! Williams Wonder is stable - only one pheno but it's a legend !- The T.E. got a fantastic pedigree!- Snow Lotus , Blockhead,- Hashplant , and Afghani !-- Add that to Williams Wonder and stir !- I expect Willy's potent weight to be dominate but those ancestors of the T.E. might come out to play !- I hope to find a plant that expresses the best of these ancestors all rolled up in one !- That's why I bring the T.E. Widow into the mix - reenforce the T.E. potency - keep Willy's weight and add just a little sativa stretch from the Widow !- it'll be there but just how many seed will it take to find it ? -- My guess --_less than a dozen !

I will say this about William's wonder, it is lacking in flavor. Kind of harsh, but it is a big yielder with very short intermodal spacing, making thick heavy buds. But not my favorite smoke. Of course, being bred to something with good flavor would help.

Morning MR 1 !-- I'd fight with ya but I been banned from too many sites !- I kinda like it here !

Who would want to come back to a site that banned them? I got booted (only time in my LIFE I ever got booted) from another site due to an over zealous new mod/Nazi, and I wouldn't go back if they gave me the damn site!

Burn a fat one, lighten up a little, and stick around. We enjoy your company!:)

Rosebud - Save me from myself !-- I have things to say that WILL get be banned ! I'm out !- talk to U guys tommorrow !- It's best I go away now !

Reactions: MR1
Hippy how goes the van ?--

Tore up from the floor up! Still gutted on the inside, preparing to run the auxiliary battery and rear speaker wires and stuff.

Been studying the electrical shop manual like it's the Dead Sea Scrolls. Found a cute little Ford scam: Back in '10, if you ordered the daytime running lights, which have been standard equipment on GM vehicles since '97 and on all vehicles in Canada, it cost you an extra $200. There's a relay box behind the battery. Open it, and there's a blank spot that would hold a relay. The wires are there from the get-go. One $20 relay, available from any auto parts store, and BOOM, you've got 'em. Score $180 for Ford from suckers that paid for the option!

MR1, I know what you're talking about. Politics are banned unless you're slamming the right. It isn't fair and should be stopped, but I'm staying happy regardless.:)

Alright you potheads, all calm down and burn a fat one. We don`t want anybody banned, it`s not fun. That`s how we got here. If you finished that one, burn another one. Peace.

Afternoon all, I got up and got busy right after coffee, finally came in to rest. Had to get some limbs off my roof and clean the gutters. Cleaned out half the shed and took stuff off to the dump. Cleaned the rest of the back room so that I can setup the new tent. We still have two rooms left to "finish" unpacking and get rid of old junk....been lazy but we are old this move. Besides when you buy a new house you have to figure out where to put your stuff, this had been a bunch of unpack, move around, re-move around...throw some away. Anyway we are almost done, was nice to get a bunch done today. Hope everyone is having a splendid day, I'm smoking a fattie and enjoying some ice cold sweet tea.

hippie. The bar I hung out at had a list up of bared people. I kept trying to get put on it ,but they liked me to much and would never bar me .lol. So one year just before the 2 week hunting trip, I went in and gave the barmaid 20 dollars to bar me for 2 weeks. She smiled and put my name up.

the wife is about to bar me right now. Eric Clapton on with surround sound up to 65. she's not happy. Carol King on just before him . Now Lou Reed and Metallica. I like the show a lot. But like I said ,the wife is not happy. lol

Bozzo, play a few early ones from The Who for me.

I'm not playing it's on the TV. I still surprised Eric is still alive. In 1969 He was written off as soon to be dead from Speed. I grew up on Cream

bozzo I may be wrong but Eric was into snorting heroine. He was under the impression that if he didn't inject, he wouldn't get addicted. He went thru detox in the Caribbean. He donated his guitar Blackie for an auction that raised money for the rehab center. It was guilt thing for him, he was Lord of the Manor with his castle during the Cream area. He was 23? He never thought he deserved all the adulation over what he did...interpret Robert Johnson in a slightly different way.

Well, wrestled the backhoe off the tractor, jammed the three point hitch on, pleaded, begged, cursed, and wrangled the rotovator on, and quit. Tomorrow's another day.

Two gardens to till, the pot pen, and plant the Afghanis. Gonna be a long day tomorrow.

MC5 were regulars in my county. Kick out the jams MF

Dang !- Hope ya'll thought I was mad or something that'd be funny !- Mad about what ?-- I tell U what I'm mad about !- Well I'm lit up like a x-mas tree !-- I been peeling shrimp and picking crab all day it take two hands!- Listening to the Blues -- Making Seafood Gumbo and and seeing how high I could get-- that's pretty high !!-- Hey I use the VH -1 Classic Music channel like a radio !-- On Saturday night they play a concert !- Where was that recent Heart Concert ?-- and When Cream performed couple years ago ! Anyway - Crab is starting to taste soapy -- Hey !- if I'm picking crab there are taxes ! Boiled shrimb and red seafood sauce ?- no thank U !- 'bout all the room I got left is a toke or two - what was I saying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back