Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that would have made the day better would have been a center cut slice of some aged Prime Rib somewhere along the line !- I don't want no more seafood !

Had to get a giggle when I saw the local news. The Army is staging war games in Flint, and it was stated that they were using strictly simu-niton, or blanks.

Wonder how long it will take for the locals to rob them using real ammunition? Gonna be lots of black rifles for sale soon......

Whew just redid the whole grow room, added a tent and upgraded lights. I'll make a thread, im tired but took a few pic's.

U can't help but look around sometimes and think -- they is some messed up stuff in this world !-- Yo and I'm the crazy one !- I'm confused ! Hippy - how much U think I could get me one of them black rifles for ? They got this new one they use now called a SAW - .223 uses belt or clip -- I could pay extra !

Might be a few of those to be had. I imagine as how they're practicing urban warfare, they'll be playing sniper on roof tops, too. Several crow's nest available.

No Kraven U got me all wrong !- U see there was this alligator about a dozen Years ago that made me look foolish !- I mean how would U feel if an alligator beat U in a gunfight and he didn't even have a gun?-- I demand a rematch !- This time I plan on winning and I want him close enough to recognize me before I cap his a** !-- So overwhelming close range firepower !-- He's quick !-- I heard they got this AA--12 ---- drum fed 12 Ga auto with very little recoil !-- 50 rd. drum ! -- --

Just ground up my last White Widow buds. Gonna miss that girl when she`s gone.

Morning OFG, boy am I stove up from all the work I did yesterday. Funny nowadays I start my day with Ibuprofen and a few cups of coffee, oh and a wake and bake whenever possible. Speaking of that, to all who is present....lets wake and bake :)

Krav, I`m with ya on the wake and bake. Coffee and a bowl and up early enough to watch my favorite part of the US Farm Report. Later old farts.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Yoop -- We making progress in the world today -- When it comes to the Widow- I ain't heard no fat lady sing !-- This black line Widow of mine been practicing her traveling skills !-- U never know !- Trying to teach this T.E. a little something , something too !-- Girlfriend gets cloned every time she turns around !-- Umbra say this Williams Wonder is potent but harsh - Since I'll have a boy - might as well see what happens if I breed him to Strawberry Rhino ?-- Hey Kraven did U put in a veg and bloom area ?-- Getting ready for a new crop ? Need to add some Cannacaps to that morning Advil !-- You'll be surprised how much they can help ! I think I tale me some too !--

Red Rover- Red Rover - tell that Strawberry Rhino - to come on over !-- That's secret code !- (means I'm ready !)

Morning folks,,heard ya guys talking guns,,so i brought out my rifle, ,,Badboy Daisy BB Gun. YEHAAAAA

Morning Hopper !- I got one too - pump up pellet rifle deadly on pocket gophers ! I been after one that got stupid and broke into the wrong back yard !-- Hard to hit them little suckers !-- They like 4 inches long -- head about the size of a quarter ! - 15 steps ain't no world record sniper shot but U got to have gun control - to hit them !

Lol,,yeah this is the cheap spring loaded one. I shoot the Squirrels with it. Just bounces off their ***,,but they jump and run off and leave my Garden alone. He he
I use to be an avid hunter when i was younger,,now i find it hard to kill anything. Ive turned into a softy,,,,,,unless you mess with my family,,then ya wouldnt find me so kind. But other then that,,i have no need to kill anything.

Dunno WH, black bear are going be on the menu soon, and I have not hunted bear since 1984. To me that's a fair fight, I put 5 rounds in one (30 -.06) and I place them well, and he still put me way up on the dog box, I finally dropped him cold with my .44 mag revolver I carry as my oh crap gun...but I'm only interested in hog, turkeys..... and bear if they come back up to bat,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back