Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
microbeorganics.com is a good source of info for brewing ACT. Tim has a lot of information

Guys I'm sorry I been such a downer -- The wife is slowly coming out the crisis --- All will be well until next time !-- She's resting well for a change ! Thanks for the support !-- I got e-mails from some of U ! It's beginning to feel like I got family here !-- I checked this afternoon and the grow seems to be taking care of it's self !! Got that little A.K. in aero and if if a female it's the only A.K. I need ! Without the Widow R.W.S. would probably have ended up in the hospital-- Gonna try some other varieties and a mix of 2 like Rosebud said !--- Maybe an ultra clean R.S.O. with a DMSO base ! Storming tonight and the face is swelling !--- A cripple nursing a cripple !-- When it rains it pours !!

Jaga, never had a problem with smell. I've got a nose like a DEA agent, and I can't smell my outside gals unless I'm within fifteen feet on the down wind side. For strangers to get close enough, they'd have to be at least 200 feet inside my property lines and well within range.:)
The inside gals? About a week before they get chopped, when you open the basement door, you get the mildest of whiffs. After I start chopping and trimming, you can smell 'em if I open the front door! The whole house reeks of weed, but I kind of enjoy the smell.
Of course, I live on a dead end road that's got five houses on it, so there aren't many worries about the wrong person getting a whiff.

I had a friend that lived in a condo. He had problems with odor until he found some sort of goodies in a little plastic pot. Not too sure what they were, but they worked like a charm.

Yep that would be about how I imagine it to be where you are I so need to get it together
the stuff from the plastic pot could be the stuff I am thinking to get :aok:
have a great morning wake an bake when you guys arrive its shaterday:vap-leafy_wave:

Guys I'm sorry I been such a downer -- The wife is slowly coming out the crisis --- All will be well until next time !-- She's resting well for a change ! Thanks for the support !-- I got e-mails from some of U ! It's beginning to feel like I got family here !-- I checked this afternoon and the grow seems to be taking care of it's self !! Got that little A.K. in aero and if if a female it's the only A.K. I need ! Without the Widow R.W.S. would probably have ended up in the hospital-- Gonna try some other varieties and a mix of 2 like Rosebud said !--- Maybe an ultra clean R.S.O. with a DMSO base ! Storming tonight and the face is swelling !--- A cripple nursing a cripple !-- When it rains it pours !!

Hey Keef bless you mate
I understand how upsetting it is,, strange but Paddy dosent so much have attacks any more
its a horrible thing to go through have you tried doing a metal flush or,, we dd one a couple of years back it really makes a difference you would be best to do the Dr Holda Clarck Parasite cleanse and follow with the metal flush or vice a versa Paddy became much better but she only had the strength to do the metal flush
I think it is called Humit R if I am right if you want I will check for ya just give me a shout:vap-Bong_smoker:

Wake and Bake !--- We gonna be O.K. !--- Jaga-- don't understand this metal flush thing ! U asked if I tried to grow some PPG -- as the seeds were germinating I messed up and let them dry out !-- kilt them grave yard dead ! Immune diseases are hard to treat ! Perhaps my peeps can understand-- I can't work anymore and I'm not sure how long she can !--- I got one choice-- One way or another -- Weed got to pay the bills soon! Gonna have a good day today even if it kills me !-- smoke'm if U got'm !

Looks like I'm gonna need a steady supply of RSO --- Time to break out that R&D mind and solve a problem !-- To make RSO -- I need weed -got that covered soon -- I need alcohol for the extraction-- the amount needed would cost too much if I use d Everclear and not reuse it!-- I know how to make 'shine cheaper than any store bought alcohol so I quess it's time to polish up Pa-Pa's tech and make my own ! I'm thinking out loud incase someone has any input !-- I know how to make mash and a hot water heater will easily convert to a moonshine still-- electric of course --- I can use a crockpot on low as a thump bucket-- from there the vapor can be condensed in a ice bath ! The same still can be used to reduce and reuse alcohol extract !-- drain concentrate out and finish reduction in a smaller device with a little heat and some suction ! What's my peeps got to say ?

Made it to the weedend, late to wake and bake. Solution....have second wake and bake. That was easy enough, on with the rest of the day.

Get down with your bad self Yoop !!-- I 'm in my happy place this morning -- took a couple tokes -- but I think I might survive to fight another day ! My body might not agree but I get the mind right and let the body rest and heal -- We B O.K. !

mind says yes I can.....but the body says nope.........sounds like everyday to me lol
good morning all. The purple is coming down today I think. And the rest went into overdrive on the 21st. Its like they said oops its 12/12 time to finish up.

Ahhhhhh, here we go again. I am tired of waking up with hangovers.

Gig didn't go too bad. We only raised about $700 cash but we got an entire trailer of instruments. Some of the kids were there so we let them pick out instruments for themselves and play with us a little.

Went OK, I guess. The kids were happy. I guess that's what counts.

My head sure hurts, today. LOL

Boyz I will be crawling up the stairs tonight I been having some bad arguments with me bed around about 2am an it always wins in the end an chucks me out by 5:30 at the latest:rant:

hey everybody, hope everyone's doing ok/ i have been a little under the weather, but trying to get better. glad i don't have a grow going at the moment cause i don't belive i would like bending over to check if need watering. gonna set off another bomb later today, don't want them bugs again.

mind says yes I can.....but the body says nope.........sounds like everyday to me lol
good morning all. The purple is coming down today I think. And the rest went into overdrive on the 21st. Its like they said oops its 12/12 time to finish up.

when i read your post the first line reminded me of this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XuBgP7dOo[/ame]

Keef, get down with your bad self???? that made me laugh and cry at the same time. Our one time best bud used to say that all the time... we still say that here sometimes. I love that.
I also hear ya about the sick taking care of the sick. That just plain sucks when your both down. My dad when he was 80 used to say, "oh to feel 60 again"... WHAT????
I hope you and your wife feel lots better soon.

Hackerman, there is a way to not wake up with a hangover you know. ....lol

You old flatulence group have a great day!

Rosebud - glad that amused U ---a little humor never hurts !-- ain't my first rodeo -- Momma said -- Sometimes it just be that way ! What's up with Hackerman ? -- like U said there is one sure way to avoid hangovers ! Dude I would hate to be your liver !! My last run in with the Po-Po , that Crown Royal almost got my *** kicked ! It may be funny when Jeff Foxworthy jokes about telling the Po-Po -- if I lay down will ya'll draw my picture with that chalk Ya'll got ?? They do not find this humorous at all !!

Yo Hippie -- When U were talking about being able to cobble up a DWC system from found items ! I grew up around a metal working shop and the neighbor had an auto repair biz !-- I can cobble stuff together with the best but I knew I was gonna build several aero boxes and the parts had to be interchangeable -- can't do that from a junk yard !--- hardware store was my best choice -- I finally have it together ! I have now what I call a unit -- I use 2 boxes in grow to feed the 4 in bloom !-- I move one box of 34 plants into bloom every month -- having 4 ---34 spot boxes in bloom I'm able to spread them out to avoid crowding and provide air flow ! When the law changes - I'll know what I can do with a unit -- then it's just a matter of adding units to achieve the desired harvest !

Since ya'll got me all stretched out and on my soapbox let's talk about power production !-- my last R&D project was to produce electricity from sea water !-- I ain't no Keano Reeves but I figured it out ! I found out about the Bagdad battery and wheels started turning !-- we got better stuff to work with than they Did--- made my version out of PVC , Copper wire and a steel screw !-- any acidic or alkaline liquid will work !-- produced 3 volt per cell and build 24 -- connected in series and stuff to produce 12 volts !-- no charging required !-- a solar panel collect only so much power in a give space !-- U could stack my panels producing more power in a given space than any solar panel! One of my battery bank as big as.a fridge could power a home !-- Yeah ! I'm crazy as Hell -- someone without a bunch of engineering degrees could never do anything like that !!-- too late I.already did it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back