Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what might be good is the Harijuana from Canada. Supposed to be 27% THC tested... that might be a good knockout cross. I have a sativa boy in the bathtub now, but i wouldn't want to muddy up LA with a sativa.

What is the high like on the Temple x? Would that work too? I have one almost ready to show..

That scuffing box sounds perfect.

Rose I'm sorry for pushing your buttons !-- I found that button early and should have left it alone !- I got lit and my warped mind said wouldn't it be fun to mess with Rose !-- Can't explain the why !-- I thought U were gonna ban me for messing with U about Nurse Larry seed early in the thread !-- I'm sorry I pick on U guys sometimes !-- One thing though -- I can't promise I won't do it again !

While I'm at it !- Umbra - Cuz ain't no body trying to hustle seed from U either !-- I been thinking about what happens to the O.F.C. at the end of prohibition !-- Do we morph into somekind of coop ?-- Or just go away -- Somebody tell me what does the O.F.C. become !-- As long as it's purpose is to grow the best weed we can -- I'm down !- but one question - after prohibition ends - if I scored a beach side Canna store /cafe thang - Will ya'll help me stock it ?

keef, you hit my button with NurseLarry. I had known you 5 minutes if that. I am not easy. lol

I didn't have a button about LAConfidential. I think it is a good idea.

Rose the temple is a sativa high, very energy related...very much the satori high, but with some bottom end. Temple is ssh x William's wonder. I used a ssh dominant female that had only a little WW traits. Keef, I never thought anybody was trying to hustle seeds from me. Some beans I have plenty of and some I don't have much of. I have seeds that I don't know what's in them anymore, and they're marked unknown. Some other unknowns are marked skunky. That could be just about anything, lol. I was working on a RoadKill Skunk project a few years back and I think these are from that project. Then I have a bunch of auto flowering crosses that I didn't do much with while starting the CBD autos. No idea how well the auto gene did in the cross, but I have a 1000 count aspirin bottle filled with purple cheese x temple beans.

I love SSH! Oh boy, I can't wait to taste the Temple then. I will look up Williams Wonder. I was just thinking this morning that i would like to grow some SSH. This stuff i call purple haze has ssh for a parent. Black Dahlia for a parent too I think.

I hope mine is a girl but now that i know she is tough, i will get better germination results I bet.

I know Benny did a Black Dahlia, but if I'm not mistaken it was based on Riot's black dahlia which is gdp x blackrose. The temples that my son and I did were very lemony, so very ssh dominant. The bpu = blackberry kush x purple chitrali x ubekistani hashplant tasted like a berry hash. Maybe that helps in expectations some.

YUM! Now I really can't wait to try that.

The flowers I got from benny to make medicine for him were so purple they were black. That was such good smoke. I have that one girl in the big 20 gallon pot and the other girl in the bathtub with a male. The seeds were not very viable. Lots of them were thrown out before sowing as i could smash them easily. So out of all, maybe 8 seeds i got only 2 females and one male i like. I hope to keep this going.

I have known many breeders on line, but only recently have actually met some of them. I did a cross with black dahlia, but never referred to it as such. I simply referred to it as gdp x blackrose and the cross I did as (gdp x blackrose) x gage's testers. 1 of the breeders I recently met but have known online, sent me some seeds to test. He never even asked me if I was interested in testing for him. He was part of an auction at Riot's site. I won a pack of Mota's sour turbo from Gage and he included them with the auction seeds. They weren't even marked. They were (chem d x grape stomper) x (chem d x sour d). The chem d x sour d was elite genetics snowman. So I bred those to Riot's black dahlia. Then I gave them away for free at cannazon. Gage and Riot don't get along and Gage made a big deal about it to me. Pffft nonsense.

Rose - I'm sorry for giving U a hard time !-- I had a chip on my shoulder about mods !-- I didn't think I'd last more than a day or two so I started picking !-- Thanks for not banning me and showing me that all mods aren't Nazis !- I think we got a good thing going here and I don't want to screw it up ! Now sometimes I get lit and come up with some grandios plan -- Ya'll don't forget I got brain damage and every idea ain't a good idea !

I got banned here once myself so I get it. lol I am glad you guys are here.

Well U guys know I always keep a pure line even when I'm playing at breeding -- I'll always have girls in bloom - I'll be keeping my black line Widow - the Tranquil Elephantizer -- Waiting on Williams Wonder -- Looks like this T.E. - Widow cross is gonna be a keeper according to the Gloman - And I hope to add that Strawberry Rhino -- So if someone has some special pollen that they think would work with one of my girls -- I'll make the introductions !-- Got plan for some Willy pollen already ! Then of course a Strawberry Willy !-- gonna get complicated !

Evening all, had a bunch of reading to catch up on today, lots has happened in the ofc. I'm starting a new grow, dropped six seeds. I'll start a journal.

Evening Kraven !-- What cha germing ?-- I've been getting the seed itch !- These Willy seed better hurry up and get here !-- I'm only allowed to observe until the plants are ready for aero !--

Well, the plan for the Old Hen didn't quite go as expected. Asked for the bulb, she beaned me in the head with it and socked me in the gonads. Says I tried that trick back in '89. She's got a good memory.
(Seriously, I've never laid a hand on her. She's WAY too dangerous.)

If you folks catch yourselves stoned and bored, google or ebay ford transit connect. Find a pic of a '10-'13 and tell me what would look best for the base coat; national school bus yellow or a bright, viper red. General consensus around here is either leave it white or 50/50 red/yellow. Gotta figure it out by fall at least.

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. i'm dragging this morning. i have changed my eating habits, and started working out in the evenings. lost 17 pounds this month, but last night i was just weak so i didn't work out as heavy as i should have. this morning i'm stiff as all get out. i guess i need to add other things to my workout. yall have a great day and i'll try to check in later.

Well, the plan for the Old Hen didn't quite go as expected. Asked for the bulb, she beaned me in the head with it and socked me in the gonads. Says I tried that trick back in '89. She's got a good memory.
(Seriously, I've never laid a hand on her. She's WAY too dangerous.)

If you folks catch yourselves stoned and bored, google or ebay ford transit connect. Find a pic of a '10-'13 and tell me what would look best for the base coat; national school bus yellow or a bright, viper red. General consensus around here is either leave it white or 50/50 red/yellow. Gotta figure it out by fall at least.
if you go yellow look at corvette chrome yellow. red would have to be porsche india red, i got a couple gallons of viper red and it is a little dark, but not as dark as bolero red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back