Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie how you gonna fit 11 long haired friends of Jesus in the chartreuse micro buss :)

Well good morning OFC. Missed a whole day and nobody noticed, but I still be vertical, I think. Stupid modern contraption anyway. Think ya`ll call it a computer, I call it my biggest PITA. Can`t live with it or can`t live without it. Stupid modern contraption anyway. Another wake and bake gotta be in order, cause i missed the first one. You know, late to bed, up 3 hours later, my normal routine.

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. i'm dragging this morning. i have changed my eating habits, and started working out in the evenings. lost 17 pounds this month, but last night i was just weak so i didn't work out as heavy as i should have. this morning i'm stiff as all get out. i guess i need to add other things to my workout. yall have a great day and i'll try to check in later.

Giggy, Are you trying to make yourself sick? I lost 25 pounds in 7 months! Slow down. Eat more.. that is not a healthy weight loss even if some was water that is too much too fast. Please take care of your self.

love, your mother,
rose

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hippy - I vote for a wrap !- what ever U want printed - then they wrap the car with the print !- Maybe a wrap around with a Grateful Dead concert pic ! Working on a monumental buzz today !

My mistake - Hippy paints everything Red - just like Yoop said !-- it'll end up red !

Morning OFC. I've own numerous cars and motorcycles painted red. Now a wrap of say Europe '72 with the kid with the ice cream cone on his forehead, hhmmmm.

Good Morning OFC!
I think somebody must be mad at me. We've had so much rain I've lost 3 pot plants, 1 tomato plant and a whole bed of onions & peppers.
Gonna have to build up the soil around my plants so water will run away from them till it turns dry again then dig it back out so they can capture more water then.
Won't be long & I'm gonna have this cannibas growing down to a science.
I learn a lot from my failures & advice I get from here. THANKS Y'ALL!

Keef wanted me to post some pics for him so here goes. :)

NOPE! It won't let me upload them. Sorry, they need to have their extensions changed but I don't know how if they even can. Sorry

gloman, always a PITA loading pictures i found out. Gotta do `em one at a time. If someone knows how to load multiple pictures please tell us computer dummies how.

My last personal car was red. My current truck is red. My last two Harleys are red. I bought the bus with the idea of painting it red. Something tells me red is gonna win.

I thought about wraping it. I can get the wrap for $1700 without installation. I can buy a butt load of paint for that kind of money, and it'll last longer than the vinyl. Besides, I love playing with my airbrush.:)

The Pullet is holding out for yellow. When I went to check out a Cruse for her, her only request was "no red". Found a silver '15 with a little over a hundred miles on it from test drives. Sitting next to it was a midnight blue (damn near black) '14 with 14 miles on it with leather seats, power moon roof, premium sound system and every bell and whistle you could order. It was six bills more. Called the kid, and the first thing she asked was, "Is it red?". I told her if it was red, it would be MINE!

We were playing show and tell yesterday and I wanted to show what I do !-- Hope they come thru ! I'll explain when we get the pics posted !- This phone is needs to die !-- I can only share one photo at a time in an e-mail !

Who been taking pics of my grow ?-- The first pics shows the guts of my aero system !-- The second is bloom -- the box on the right is a.month ahead of the box on left -- All the plants are from my pink line Widow - I'll have another group to move to lol on the first !--- the last pic is my nursery/ veg./grow -- the box on the left is my black line Widow and the purple collars are the T.E. ! In 6 weeks I'll have all 8 bloom boxes up and running !-- the middle and box on the right are full of revegges -- get them hethy and run them thru again ! --- So that's what I call a Sea of Green /- Aero /- under LEDs !

Nice lil micro grow you got going on Keef, whats your yield, is it bi weekly or monthly ? Either way what a nice perpetual set-up bro :)

very nice setup. the TE I have outside, the leaves are bigger than a dinner plate. Just setup the box I used 15 years ago, lol. I need more space...waiting on NCH to start the build out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back