Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose !- Did U ever look up Williams Wonder ?-- I always look varieties up at seedfinders - Any way -- it's high THC and High CBDs !-- Ask Umbra about how the T.E. drop your B/P - 10 points on the first exhale -- Expecting Willy any day and I got a T.E. girl for him !-- The Willy - T.E. cross gonna be some fine medicine !-- Especially the extracts !-- Hippy -- RWS had a suggestion about your van since U can airbrush !--- She say start with your candy apple red up front and fade it to a rich purple toward the back !-- Clean !!

Joe - there is a lot to think of when planning a grow room !-- I'm in the same boat as U - just trying to grow enough for household use !-- When U have enough to smoke we'll teach U how to make Cannacaps !-- U get many more health benefits from eating weed than just smoking it !-- Plus you'll like a good cannacap buzz -- right now I'm buying brickweed / bag weed or whatever U call it to make caps and smoking my Widow !

So scuffing is not really needed most of the time. Just for the exception I guess. I have always just dropped mine in the dirt to germinate. Haven't had the best success, but it was bagseed so I didn't care. Really don't want to ruin the store bought if I can help it. What is a good way?
I took a match stick box and lined the inside with some 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper. Then I put seeds in the box and shake. Most of the seeds I make need to be scuffed. My understanding is that this occurs when high nute levels are used through out the seed maturation period. This happens because I mix my grows with seed production and flower production, and the nutes favor the flower production.

Joe - have U decided what to plant ?-- What growth medium U gonna use ? - all dirt is not created equally !-- Outside a sativa variety is best !- Indoors a good indica is the ticket !

Great advice for anyone in the Texass area, but up here in Yankee Land, we do the direct opposite. Indicas for outdoors, 'cause that's the only thing that'll finish by winter, and sativas inside because as long as you pay the power bill, they can take as long as necessary.

Well played Hippy !- A fine example of 2 things being equally true !-- For me the plan is factory farming!-- one meter of veg feeding 4 meters of bloom for a bimonthly harvest !-- I get this " Unit " working right --- I can run as many as I want !- -- I'd love to have a mother room with about 18 moms just waiting to be cloned !--

Hi all home for lunch, be glad when today is over, a staff member injured a resident and now I have to finish the investigation before calling AHCA and law enforcement today. I hate it when I see an elder resident being abused, I'm gonna have the perp behind bars before the sun sets tonight. This is the sad part of my job as a Risk Manager, but I will ensure the residents are safe before leaving the building tonight.... I'm angry and need to say adult words.!!

I got a question !-- If the world was gonna end or something and U could only save 5-- let's say 10 weed varieties -- Which ones would U save ?-- Is 5 enough ?-- Anyway I hope U guys and dolls will give up some 411 on your favorites !-- Let's make a list !-- not ranked 1 thru 10 - just which 10 !-- 5 indicas and 5 sativas ?- I'm keeping this T.E. !- case closed !

Green Santa did a drive by on me today !-- He brought me - 7 fresh cut Strawberry Rhino clones - in nice shape !-- some S.R. seed -- some S.R. X White Widow seed -- and to cap it off a pack of Williams Wonder seed ! The clones are under light and looking O.K. for taking a 3 day trip!

sativa's: Satori, Girl scout cookies, Alaska thunder F, Super Silve Haze, C99

Indica: papaya. (tell you more in October after tasting La Confidential and others.)

Thanks Rose !- Might seem like I asked that question just to make rsmall talk !-- Truth is I have never had access to enough varieties to have an opinion !-- I quess I was fishing for info !-- Knowledge is power !-- I still think I'd go for some of the old legendary varieties-- Chem Dawg -- Thai ( on them little bitty sticks like they do ) -- Some Of that Jamaican Blue Mountain Ganga might work !-- What's that Hawaiian mountain jewel ?-- some Columbian -- help me here !

I grew columbia gold a few years ago. It was good. It still made me laugh like it did when i was a kid... That was fun.

Thai stick,now that was awesome. Fun stuff that thai stick. I don't know if the legendary varieties are as strong as the hybrids.

I am smoking some satori that has been cured 8 months and it is still a bit soft and moist.. it is good. Better now than last time i tried it.

Yea i found where i put my last jar of BF Nightshade last week and it had a date of 7/14 on it.....needless to say it whooped me first time out, I'm now getting good at smoking her again, forgot how strong she was.

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. Happy Fryday to all. Will join in on the "wake and bake" to get the Fryday started off the right way. Gotta do it before the computer gremlins get to me again today.

Morning OFC, yes TGIF. My favorite strains change so often a list would never work. I would be bored if I only had 5 or 10 strains to smoke, lol. NCH's chem 91 would definitely be 1 of them, though. I love that weed.

good morning. Hippie I think next year I'll just do 6 skunk #1's. Since half of all hybrids are half skunk anyway. You liked it last year.
These girls took off after the solstice. They know they only have so much time to get 6 fee tall or more. But they are waist high by the 4th of July, and my legs are long.

The Holland's hope are putting a second set of stems off the main stalk at some limb sites. So instead of 2 stems there will be 4 at some spots. . I have never seen that before.

Has anybody ever tried Organocide? It was recommended at the store. Said it kills all soft body bugs and mold also. All organic sesame oil is the base. Just don't want to put anything on them till I hear some opinions. sounds good, bugs/mold /organic.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh!- need more coffee and my pipe -- for an attitude adjustment -- cause right now I had just as soon shoot a mofo as talk to him !- I be back with a better attitude - just give me a minute !--

Good friday morn peeps.

bozzo, i googled your organicide as i have never heard of it. Mixed reviews. Some say it doesn't work. some love it for orchids.

I guess if your going to get it only use it on one plant... I saw no reviews for marijuana use. But it was a quick search.

Umbra, never had the pleasure of smoking any of nch's stuff, but i love that guy.

Keef, get better stat.

That's better !- Hey that question about top 5 or 10 varieties ?-- What my stoned mind was trying grasp is root varieties !- Like Bozzo said sometimes it seems like skunk is in half the hybrids !-- Things like Chem Dawg !-- Legendary and varieties with Unknown parentage that have changed the weed world !- What varieties are the root varieties of what we smoke today ?

Seedfinders is my bible - descriptions of over 7,000 varieties - my fav app they got is a small little icon that says "Map this Sheet"-- shows the hertige and crosses !-- 300+ legendary and Unknown varieties - several hundred clone only varieties -- Love that place !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back