Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven, that GTH is going to be my winter indoor grow. Love sativas!

Supposed to be rainy and cold all day. Might start making my pillows for the bus. Got some really rude pattern cloth. Been forty years or better since I laid hands on a sewing machine. I'll count my fingers before and after to make sure the tally is the same.:)

Good morning Keef,
Good morning Kravenhead,
Good morning Hippie,
Thanks for the good thoughts guys. Yes sir on the pest control, have grown Marigolds with every grow of mine. Bought one small pot of Marigolds 11 years ago, just save the seeds. You will have a thousand seeds in no time. Gonna say something that I hope don`t jinx me. The only bug that I have ever had in my grow room have been mosquitos. The proof of that lies in the red dots on the walls.
Hippie, careful now, don`t sew ya fingers to the cushions.
Me luv Sativas too.

Giggy I thought that thing we were calling a White Elephant that U had died !-- That's great news it's still alive !- I thought the Gloman had the only one still alive !-- He got a girl that's thriving !- I hear he may even make some clones !-- That beast is gonna make a great mother !-- My C.F.O. and research assistant will start me some seed Monday or so !-- She actually did the pollen transfer and bred this W.E. that we gotta call Tranquil Widow !-- Gonna start 4 Williams Wonder and maybe 4 Strawberry Widow seed !-- These were bred by one of our own !- I have high hopes !

Can we kick off an Afternoon Burn now ?-- Oops !- Too late - I already started !

That dude do get around !-- Now I don't know what to do !-- New Blood coming to the O.F.C. !!- Mane I took some caps and fired up a pipe about the time they kicked in -- All's well in my little stoned world !

we are at 105, lol. I gave them all a good drink before I jumped in the pool

Oh !- Rose !-- It usually doesn't get that hot here until late July , early August - Stays that way until early Croptober !-- Everything is Brown by August !-- Poor plants !- I feel your pain !-- The nute solution in the bottom of my boxes reaches 80 degrees I get White Slime !-- gonna do a spidermite treatment tonight !-- Up north the winter wipes out a lots of pest !- Down here they live and thrive 365 !-- It's not a war U can win !-- it is a constant battle !-- Best Wishes to the babies Rose !

Last August - I saw a coyote chasing a rabbit and it was so hot - they was both walking !

Evening all, finished up my evening garden. Things seem to be rolling along nicely. Time for a fatty and some ice cold moonshine....hello Saturday night.

Did some pharming today myself !- gotta run my boxes overnight to get the pH stablized !-- Comes out the RO tap at a pH of 4.7 -- after 24 hours it stabilizes at 5.7 -- U bring that 4.7 water up to 6 right out the tap -- U come back the next day and it might be 7.8 !-- U saw my boxes ?- moving 2 boxes of 15 each to bloom tommorrow !-- Bloom be half full !- Of the 7 fresh cut Strawberry Rhino clones I was gifted it looks like 2-3 might just live !--

Think it`s about time for a night time burn. Anywho I`m firing up a bowl of LA Confidential to go with my ice water. Any joiners ?

Good morning Kraven and the rest of the OFC. Coffee just got done, so now I can join in on the "wake and bake".

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Still trying to figure out which way is up !- Need coffee - Need pipe ! -Later !

morning krav, yoop and the rest of the ofc. got my bowl packed and coffee is almost done.

hey yoop then gth are going ape, i said yesterday one was a good 3', but i think it is more like 4'. i gotta go and move them further back in the brush so when my father inlaw picks black berries he doesn't see them. they are growing at a very rapid rate.

keef yes i still got the white elephant, it acted sickly but has since improved. it may have been from them being under my led then into the sun. the area51 rw75 keeps them compact and builds roots fast. i got a sour diesel bean i popped that goes in soil today, i think i'll try the full lights on it as i have only been running the white lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back