Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedfinder is a good spot Keef. Morning ofc, took off at 11 today since it was raining and I just wanted to come home and sit on my porch and smoke while drinking coffee. Its nice, there is a constant slow roll of thunder and the rain comes and goes, not bad weather just a good rainy day. DON is going to deal with the state investigators today, I finished my investigation last night so now it's just show and tell time. Makes me angry someone would hurt somebody, but I found out who the person was and they are sitting in the LCSO jail now....job finished, resident safe. I am now going to enjoy my weekend knowing my residents are safe :)

Kraven enjoy it as a reward for doing a good and right thing !--looks like I'll get at least 1-2 surviving Strawberry Rhino clones and I have some seed !-- The jewel I haven't mentioned is the Strawberry Widow -- I got seed !!!-- Williams Wonder seed came in !-- I'm on cloud nine !-- What to do ?- What to do ?-- Got to get some Willy pollen on that only Tranquil Widow in existance !-- Yeah !- We breeding a monster ! I couldn't get that Chem BX3 but Rose done put me on the trail lot another Dawg !- Chem -91-- I got a leash and I'm coming for my Dawg !

Good friday morn peeps.

bozzo, i googled your organicide as i have never heard of it. Mixed reviews. Some say it doesn't work. some love it for orchids.

I guess if your going to get it only use it on one plant... I saw no reviews for marijuana use. But it was a quick search.
that's what I did sprayed on one. and used the rest of the quart on my grapes. they are close to my pot. so if they get mold it could spread .
I don't care if it works, I just care it does no harm. I don't have any problems now, so I will watch it for a week and see.

Hope everyone's fryday is going well. Sparking up a bowl, wife is fixing to off to a hen party so I'm gonna get baked and watch a movie with some homemade ice cream.

I got a nice buzz and no real worries !-- Toking up for a beach trip !-- Think I'll take my pipe -- cast net ?- yea or nay ?

3 canna caps and 2 rice crispy treats later, the pool is fine. Do nuthin fryday

Looks good yooper. I'm up at at it this morning. About to head outside and change a set of CV axles and then go pick up my soil, nutes, fan and light. Going to be a busy day!! Hope to plant some beans by Tuesday.

Good morning gantt and the rest of the OFC. Thanks for the good words. We gotta get a "wake and bake" session going. So grab a cup of coffee and a bowl and let`s have at it. It`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

Good morning giggy, ya snuck in while my one finger typing skills were on display.

Gonna sneak in a few pictures while the OFC sleeps. Anyway, all these plants are 4 weeks old. All were topped 5 days ago.
Ghost Train Haze #9 x Ghost Train Haze #9 - 4 of `em
Strawberry Kush x White Rhino - 3 of `em
Forest Fire - 3 of `em
that's ok i got a buzz and forgot to pour me a cup of coffee. nice plants yoop. i noticed that under my led the plants tend to stay shorter and do massive roots. this is a new light to me so i guess i got some learning. i think it shocked them when they went outside. they are starting to grow now but they were slow to start. one gth a easy 3', with three behind it at different stages. white elephant starting to make improvements. i dropped a white widow x big bud fem, hope it turns out nice too. got some others but i'll hold off on the info on them, they are in their own spot away from the others.

Morning all, yoop I just dropped two GTH # 9 x GT #9 myself this morning, hoping for a girl, had two PK x Heri that did not germ so was hoping to sneak in some of this as I have been wanting to run it since I got it. Got my bowl, and coffee. Storms rolling in gonna be a great day to chill and get buzzed.

Good girls yoop. I see your going natural control for pests.

the last 5 days my plants have taken off. It's like they knew when the solstice was. The next day ,they started growing everywhere. running out of side room real fast. I wish I had a spot in the ground for my potted plant, but I have no room anywhere. It's sucking so much water, I have to water her twice some days. The pot was feather lite when I went out this morning. I guess I should get her some before she wilts.
that organacide is just like neem oil except it is sesame oil. It shined up the leaves, but no harm so far. might be worth a single application now. but never in bud. I don't like oily buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back