Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggy, we had a good storm today. Very glad I took the car to work.
Went a few minutes ago and picked up one of the bikes. On the ride home it was very humid, put temps around 70 made it very pleasant feeling. Such a relief from the 100+ heat index we've been having.

* edit. Checked the rain gauge. 1 3/4 inch. Not bad, I'm sure the trees will like that.

Evening OFC, ready to burn a bowl with ya`ll. Been in the low 80`s here the last couple days. Plenty hot for me.

Giggy, we had a good storm today. Very glad I took the car to work.
Went a few minutes ago and picked up one of the bikes. On the ride home it was very humid, put temps around 70 made it very pleasant feeling. Such a relief from the 100+ heat index we've been having.

* edit. Checked the rain gauge. 1 3/4 inch. Not bad, I'm sure the trees will like that.
you got that right bro.
Evening OFC, ready to burn a bowl with ya`ll. Been in the low 80`s here the last couple days. Plenty hot for me.
heading to the bedroom the ol lady has one rolled up. yall have a great night peace.

Burning my last bowl of the day. 5 am comes mighty fast!

crazy long day. Drove to Reno and back. Smoked a couple hits of the starburst when I got in and I'm just waking up for dinner.

Good morning OFC. Hope the day dawns sunny and clear for all. First we gonna have the morning ritual. Ya`ll get a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb and we will commence with the morning "wake and bake".

Morning OFC...burnin' one to start the day. It got cool here this morning, hit 62. Never thought I'd think 62 was too cool.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm sure I've had worse a** whoopings -- I just can't seem to remember when !-- Weak and still hurting but U know what ?-- I live to run another day !-- It'll get better !

Hippie,
Dog ?
Van?

Yoop, the pup is still turning high dollar dog food into crap. Little bugger sure is rowdy! He's finally got the cats to play with him.

Still plugging away with the van. Life keeps tossing in things that take priority, but I'll get her done, hopefully soon.

good morning all. umbra, I sprayed the girls with the EM-1 last night. I think they grew 3 inches over night. The neighbors are amazed at my 5 foot tomato plants. I'm giving them the same treatment as the pot plants. I even gave them a shot of the pot nutes also last night. That stuff sure makes them grow good.

Umbra - polypoids ?-- I have been enlightened !-- There I was trying to chase down a extremely potent geneticly engineered weed !-- They've been there all along -- G.M. -- Geneticly Modified -- UBC Chemo -- Chem Dawg -- all original G.M ------ What about - -- G-13 -- what's the 13 th letter of the alphabet ?--all tetrapoids made by applying a mutagenic to the seed !-- Stay away from this chemical !-- it can kill U !--- it's best use is to kill 997 out of a thousand seed -- what lives is a crap shoot ! --

Anyone looking to grow gorilla next year -- they got weed that don'took like weed !- The Aussie's got something called "Mongy"-- there are some "Duckfoot "-- varieties - don't look like weed ya'll !-

the wife went to the Amish store she loves. I told her to get me something for the Japanese Beatles on that are eating my grapes and raspberries. She brought me back 2 quarts for 6.25 each ,so I was not expecting much for that. 2 quarts of captain Jacks bug spray. The grow store gets close to 20 dollars for it I think. They are really making the bucks off growers. I checked on some of that netting for your plants. $15.95. Went to the farm and fleet store ....$6.00. Got enough nutrients for a year for $100 delivered. I think I'm done with the grow stores. They will sell you stuff that will hurt your plants and smile as your leaving...... money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back