Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Kraven !-- I thought I was getting high by myself !---I know U be sparking !-- Feeling much better and working on a memorable buzz !-- Had to run dirty today !-- Hey don't judge me !-- I decarb it and it makes decent caps !-- it's hard to grow 1/2 pound a month when your system is recovering !-- I make caps out the decarbed brickweed and smoke my Widow !-- When U ain't got enough what U gonna do ?-- Might be the last time !-- Until I start making BHO out of brickweed for the masses !

Good picture kraven. Ole shaggy, I used to watch Scooby-doo as a kid. Have a few seasons on DVD as well.
Well, I came home to a house that was 87 degrees. And a wife in a foul mood. Ac done broke. Window unit in bedroom is putting in a good fight, but still losing. Got a guy coming out tomorrow. It's froze up, so I can turn it on in another hour once it thaws. The grow is 88 degrees now. Will load pics soon. These things are really taking off now. I'm smiling again when I look at them. Hope they forgive me for trying to kill them.
Need to start getting a veg space set up. If you going to do it, do it right!!!!! More more more!!

Good Frieday Evening OFC members. Believe it`s time for an evening burn. Got a bowl of GTH #9 to spark with ya. Ready ? I am.

Me and the Dog think alike !-- More means more !-- On the first I move another group to bloom and that makes it 3/4 full !- be glad when it's full again !-- Should hit capacity in another month !-- I could be happy if I had to grow my Widow the rest of my life but I got this T.E. -- She be a heavy weight !--

i still watch cartoons and scooby is one of them. really isn't anything better to watch when you got a buzz.
Me too bro. I like Scooby, Johnny quest, looney tunes!!

Bozzo, head for TSC and get some traps. They work, seriously. It utilizes some kind of pheromone that they love. They fly up to it, fall in the bags, and can't get back out. Put 'em on a Shepard's hook a few feet away from what they've been munching. You'll see a difference quick!

Got the back field mowed and a third of the woods before the mosquitos ran me off. Little bastards never bothered me when I smoked cigarettes, but now that I'm vaping, they've acquired quite a taste for me. Took a few more bites picking the Old Hen a wildflower bouquet. The smiles I got were worth it.

Giggy - I'm lit and I was just giving someone a hard time !-- I still watch cartoons !-- My current favorite is " Archer "-- I keep up with South Park too !-- Boondocks !-- I was watching a comedy called Black Jesus but they canceled it !

Grew up on Johnny Quest, Clutch Cargo, Beanie & Cecil, and all the WWII era Looney Tunes, Where are you finding Johnny on the lookey box? Cable or Dish?
I have some home recorded vhs from the 90's. Back when cartoon network played the old skool. The original johhny is the bomb

I just watch scooby on roku, got a channel that's all they play....soooooo s t o n e d....enjoying my evening.

Giggy - I'm lit and I was just giving someone a hard time !-- I still watch cartoons !-- My current favorite is " Archer "-- I keep up with South Park too !-- Boondocks !-- I was watching a comedy called Black Jesus but they canceled it !
Me too, Cuz! I liked Archer so much I bought all four seasons and am watching five. Black Jesus was the bomb, too. You forgot to mention Squidbillies!

Hey did ya'll hear on the news that they found another planet that seems to be in the Goldilocks zone - not too hot not too cold -- where there can be liquid water !-- Only 17,000 light years away !-- Hey I been thinking about how they use that chemical to make tetrapoids -- Rose might know about this !-- What if U took a freshly bred female pot plant and everyday U exposed it to X-rays - like floroscopy !-- A C-arm machine perhaps !-- How much - How long -- to make the seeds mutate but not kill the mom !- I need to find me an animal doctor that likes his weed !-- get whole of his x-ray machine and play -- B-Rad !

Hippy -- I just love that song Granny sings called "Yellow Cake "-- Yes !- I know about the Squidbillies !

i like all the weird stuff too, like steven universe, robot chicken, adventure time and samurai jack. some that was on comedy central like south park, drawn together, little bill, and ugly americans. can't forget the simpsons, family guy and futurama. time to get a buzz again. peace out i'm beat.

Hey did ya'll hear on the news that they found another planet that seems to be in the Goldilocks zone - not too hot not too cold -- where there can be liquid water !-- Only 17,000 light years away !-- Hey I been thinking about how they use that chemical to make tetrapoids -- Rose might know about this !-- What if U took a freshly bred female pot plant and everyday U exposed it to X-rays - like floroscopy !-- A C-arm machine perhaps !-- How much - How long -- to make the seeds mutate but not kill the mom !- I need to find me an animal doctor that likes his weed !-- get whole of his x-ray machine and play -- B-Rad !
cannabis seeds are used in bird seed. They irradiate them first to make them sterile. They will not germinate. C ARMs are regulated as to output by the FDA in ABS mode, but in Cine mode the dose far exceeds 120 kvp/ 40Ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back