Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was digging around in the garage this morning and I'm pretty sure I don't have one of them photo buckets either !--

Ya'll need to teach me about these soiless grow mediums !-- Is it like hydro ebb and flow or do U just water with a nute solution regularly ?-- Running aero - I have a decent understanding of pH and ppms !-- When I'm allowed to grow without threat of jail I might need to know this stuff !-- I get by raising popcorn with my Baby Mommas but they want to be big plants one day !-- Lights -Lifespan what kind of light do U use !-- My peeps got to school me !-- When prohibition ends I be representing the O.F.C. down here -- I want to make U proud ! --
running 10 nanolux DE fixtures
Morning OFC. Glad that the EM 1 is working for everyone. lifespan, RedDog from Sick Med is a friend of mine. We met in Spain a few years ago. When I saw him at the Emerald Cup, I gave him a pack of Blackrose seeds for some breeding work. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he found a male he has been looking for over 5 years. As to Bodhi's beans yes he is dropping new stuff at a couple of places. Great Lakes Genetics is a great place.
smart guys over there at SMS, do you know whats in the worx with that male? the older bodhi stuff is what i think im hunting. ill have to look at what new strains hes put together now, thanx

I know they be some Organic tree hugging Hippy types around ( Rose) but I know a guy who has "experience" and -- there is a very good chance he can make a polypoid !-- Any body got anything to say good or bad to say !- I want to know what would be the best base variety for such a venture ?-

Evening Kraven !- Hey Sweet !- what's up ya'll ?-- Hey Sweet what made U decide to grow Autos ?--

Had to shut up my grow due to unforeseen sh1t . So now I'm in a .8mx.8m box so they suit it better, I veg some photos at the same time and pass them off to a friend . We are both very space limited so only the best gets to a flower room the rest goes outside. I also like how easy they are.

Keef, I resemble that remark.

I can't help you develop a triploid or polyoid or any type of oids. lol

Sweet you think outdoors is easy? I think it is hard. But so much fun I can't believe it.

Good evening Kraven.

We all got reasons for our growing techniques !-- I feel fortunate to have 4 sq. meters of bloom and about one sq. meter of veg. !-- In other words a bath tub sized veg and a walk in past sized bloom !- I make it work !-- My girl's aren't but about 12-18 inches at harvest but who said weed had to be 8 ft. Tall ?-- Some is better than none !-- I'm the black sheep of the O.F.C. for bringing up the unspeakable Geneticly Modified Weed !-- Don't care !- If you've ever eaten strawberries or seedless watermelon - U ingested stuff made with the same process - many fruits and veggies !

Don't U worry bout a thang Ms. Rosebud !-- Keef gonna play Prometheus and bring fire to the O.F.C. !--

My buds never get more than a foot above the screen. If they do, I've been goofing off. You'd love SCROG if you ever tried it. You're not going to get your two week rotation, but you won't need it.:)

good evening everybody, time for a evening burn yall join me.

keef i'm not sure what i'm gonna do on the herm. if that one did then i'm sure that the other two will too. i was thinking of cutting the male part out and see what happens. there's not enough on them to get anything that's for sure.

bozzo i need to do something like that. i thought about red devil lye, then i wouldn't have to mow either.

Evening Giggy - I was talking about whole plant Cannacaps made from that hermie if when U take it out !- should help the side effect of those meds !-- Sweet -- looks nice Cuz !- I never been around Autos or Feminized plants !--

Next time your getting seed buy one and try it . I ordered a uk cheese auto and a lemon juice express auto from humboldt seed organisation today. 20dollar for 3 lemon and 24 dollar for 3 cheese . You'll be pleasantly surprised!

Hippy - my grow space is so confined I doubt I could do a SCROG justice but one day I'm gonna have to try it !- Sweet - growing like I do I gotta stick with regular photos for now !-- I'm not against other ways of growing or types of light !-- With the Power Po-Po at work I gotta use LEDs and a rotation seems like the way to get the mostest from the leasted space !

Ah I see ye I only got one light on now so powers no longer an issue for me .
The current laws are pretty harsh round my way so I'm saving up to move to a friendlier land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back