Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to NCH. He said to say hello. We are having a drought here in Cali. I don't just mean the water. There is no weed anywhere. Outdoor is already sold, and it hasn't even finished growing yet. Prices are staring to rise here.

hearing a lot are having bug issues bad this year too. down here looks like so many newbie indoor grow fails are flooding the markets with mid grades but no topshelf.

5gallon box of EM-1 ordered. running earth juice in coco/perlite hempy buckets is going to get a lil funky so a every 5 day of watering with the EM-1 should keep things a lil fresher

My first year with EM-1....I'll never be without it from now on. 5 gallons is a lot of em. I am using a lot less nutes. They don't need anymore nutes. The EM acts like a nutrient. Greens everything up . But I got it for mold prevention. It's working so far. Not a sign of the white stuff.

morning everybody, i'm alive. i got up hurting pretty bad this morning, waiting on coffee and good hot shower are up next. i got to move the grand daughter back to college today, hard to believe she is a sophomore. i'll have my bake with the ol lady in a bit. peace yall have a great day

Morning O.F.C. !- - Sounds like Lyfespan has his hands full !-- So I'm not the only one working a rotation !- 1sq. Meter of veg. feeding clones to 4 meters of bloom !- -- put something into bloom every two weeks !-- Time to get high !-- Giggy hang in there that medicine will wear U down !

Giggy, she is a lucky grand daughter to have you help her move. nice

So about three days ago I threw away some clones that I didn't need. I put them in my waste basket in the bathroom. went to throw something away and this was staring at me.
View attachment 001.jpg What's a girl to do? I have to keep her now...sheesh.

Ya'll need to teach me about these soiless grow mediums !-- Is it like hydro ebb and flow or do U just water with a nute solution regularly ?-- Running aero - I have a decent understanding of pH and ppms !-- When I'm allowed to grow without threat of jail I might need to know this stuff !-- I get by raising popcorn with my Baby Mommas but they want to be big plants one day !-- Lights -Lifespan what kind of light do U use !-- My peeps got to school me !-- When prohibition ends I be representing the O.F.C. down here -- I want to make U proud ! --

believe me bro this med is bad a**, it has made me sick a couple times. i'll take the last friday evening. i got a call from the state health dept. yesterday they were making sure i was being treated. asked me where i got it from, so i told them from mowing the yard, i sure wasn't gonna tell them from being in the woods checking my plants. keef as soon as i feel a little better i'm gonna finish my new setup and get some cuttings from that white elephant. i thought when you said white elephant i thought it was the white widow x purple elephant, i didn't realize it was ww x te. i also looked in my seed box yesterday and i still have 3 beans to boot. that white elephant has bud sites all over it too, so when i do get cuttings i'll have to veg it pretty hard to revert it back. i hope i don't stress it to bad. speaking of herm, one of my jack the rippers is a herm and i believe it is going to get death roll. that is the reason the jack the rippers and dream reapers are way away from everything else. the two ghost train haze males are making pollen and i'm collecting it for the two female gth, and i believe i'll go ahead and get the white elephant and white widow x big bud while i'm at it. well i got to get ready to go, yall stay safe, peace.

rose i'm lucky to have a grand daughter that is smart enough to go to school and learn, she is studying to be a chemical engineer. if i had been smart when i came home from the navy, i would have taken dad's offer. he offered to pay everything if i and my brother would have gone but we both decided to go to work.

Giggy --- I bred that Tranquil Elephantizer male to my White Widow !- The two names that came to mind were White Elephant and Tranquil Widow - I didn't bother the research the names !-- Later I found out there was already was a White Elephant !-- I don't have one yet and won't know how it smokes till fall - The Gloman all over it though !-- He be cloning the Hell out that thing !-- The mother of your plant clones real easy and revegges like a dream - on the father's side the T.E. clones good but doesn't like to revegg!- Hey Rose - Good morning - it would be a sin to throw that plant out it wants to live ! Send it to me I got room !--

Giggy - Eat that hermie !-- dry it in the damn oven at about 200 - when dry - U got belly issues so don't decarb !- Get some empty gel caps at the pharmacy or vitamin store !-- pack them full of powdered weed - I run mine thru a screen basket first !- take half dozen or so a day since they aren't very strong but U taking it for your belly not to get high !- start with 2-3 and find a dose that calms the side effects !

Giggy, since I got my tick I put down a tick killer every spring. Side affect was it killed moths also. They hide in the grass in the daytime. So it not only kills ticks but moths too. one bag is enough for a yard. I go all around my house and around my grow area.

Morning OFC. Glad that the EM 1 is working for everyone. lifespan, RedDog from Sick Med is a friend of mine. We met in Spain a few years ago. When I saw him at the Emerald Cup, I gave him a pack of Blackrose seeds for some breeding work. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he found a male he has been looking for over 5 years. As to Bodhi's beans yes he is dropping new stuff at a couple of places. Great Lakes Genetics is a great place.

I kilt a whole pack of Williams Wonder seed just like that !-- didn't even have to try !-- The seed were good but I wasn't !-- If I could kick my own a**- I would !-- I got sloppy !--then again maybe Karma was telling me it just wasn't my time to have WW !- I would have just abused a WW female !- chopping her into pieces repeatedly !- - Another time Willy ! Umbra -- looks like I only end up with 2 of your Blueberry Blast one being that trifoliate !-- I sterilized my soil this time to start seed -- could I have made it toxic ?

Keef, I have no idea what happened to your soil. If you do FFOF soil, I wouldn't add anything for 2 weeks, then if you want, you can just do the hydro nutes. Soil can be used organically or as an inert medium just like a soilless mix. I think folks over think this stuff and it becomes a psych out game.

Well I been told that when U identify a weakness make it a strong point !-- I got a sack of brickweed seed and I plan to get comfortable germing !--

Yesterday - My wife ,the notorious RWS, was checking cuts for roots in one of the aero veg boxes !-- She's the boss of veg. and I will fight if U mess with my bloom !-- Anyway - The woman left the pumps in veg off !- They were off for 6 hours before I wondered in and fixed the problem !-- Weed is hard to kill!- Roots just hanging there !-- Today there is no sign of a problem !-- Umbra - I got those 2 Blueberry Blast in aero -- Once I got a viable plant in aero - I got it !-- "Trips"-- That freak that produces 3 leaves at a time instead of two is thriving along with the normal one !-- If either is a girl - I got it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back