Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!-- Sweet --- if U had to buy a thousand seed it would be way too expensive !- Most around here have or plan to do some breeding !- A 6 ft. Plant could produce thousands of seed !- Like Hippy does - harvest the seed and turn the rest into hash !- Thousands of seed don't have to be expensive !- The problem be - if U breathe this chemical or get it on U it WILL cause cancer !--

Shows U how much I know Rose !-- Can U imagine those numbers being doubled !-- Something like that and U could heal the northwest !-- Twice the yield in oil !

I've got the best computer tech friend in the world! Called him up Saturday and told him that my newest laptop had a serious problem. He was in Detroit at the time and said he'd be over Sunday. I know Sunday is his day for family time, so I told him Monday or Tuesday would be fine.

He came over last night, took an hour to fix my laptop back to new acting, and brought over two flavors of wax and a new style of hash he'd been working on. That stuff pounded my pecker in the dirt like a tent peg!

Fixed my computer, launched me into the ozone, left me with a gram of the new stuff, and went down the merry path. No charge.

God, I love that guy! Friends for 50 years and still got each other's backs.

Rose. first tomato's starting to ripen, and my buds are starting to form good all on the same morning. looks like a bumper crop on both.

hippie you met my friend Bob at the last cup.... He is one of those friends.

Hell hot outside !- Wanna get high ?

100 here today, and yes ill get high, then a lil higher, till later im even higher, then who knows maybe keep going or just float away.

About that hot here !-- Lyfespan - back in the spring I seem to remember U took a load of girls on a field trip !-- How's that working out for U ?-- Hippy be talking about wax and stuff - round here making or possessing a concentrate can get U-- 99 years !- if U get caught !

About that hot here !-- Lyfespan - back in the spring I seem to remember U took a load of girls on a field trip !-- How's that working out for U ?-- Hippy be talking about wax and stuff - round here making or possessing a concentrate can get U-- 99 years !- if U get caught !

you remember correctly, i move my girls to a warehouse. Theyre did great we have been through about 25 strains so far. Actually just popped the next wave of beans to look for more mommies.

MY POP LIST

5- chernoybl(TGA)
5- grape inferno(TGA)
5- og kush(SouthernOregonSeeds)
5- blue dream(HSO)
3- banana cream(SourSeedCo)
10- lemon kush(BlackDog)
14- jack herer(BlackDog)
10- williams wonder(SickMedSeeds)
11- kosher alien(PacificNorthWestRoots)
12- cherry alien(PacificNorthWestRoots)

blasting BHO is an aggravated assault now here

Span the WW looks good, it's on my bucket list. I have some great gear but no WW yet. Good luck and green mojo, may you find the grail of a pheno and have epic adventures.

One day I do that too Lyfespan !-- U run some kind of rotation or just start a crop run it then start over?-- I'm cramped for space so I got no room for mothers - I clone from clones !- One day I'll have me some glorious Queen Mothers !-- BHO ?-- Umbra posted a link to a $3,200 desk top CO2 hash oil machine a few pages back !- Would those be legal ?

Span - I got my Tranquil Elephantizer from Cannazon seed -- I think their Snow Lotus would make a great breeding mom !-- But- I wanted every variety they had !-- I'll be hanging on to it !-- We bred it to my Widow and waiting to see how it turns out !-- can't help but be good !-- Kraven - did the Sheriff have to throw down on anyone today !-- The wife finished the last of 4 - 12 hour nightshift this morning after traveling last week to a funeral !- Baby Doll be sleeping hard !-

One day I do that too Lyfespan !-- U run some kind of rotation or just start a crop run it then start over?-- I'm cramped for space so I got no room for mothers - I clone from clones !- One day I'll have me some glorious Queen Mothers !-- BHO ?-- Umbra posted a link to a $3,200 desk top CO2 hash oil machine a few pages back !- Would those be legal ?
Of course they're legal. Super critical fluid extractions are done with all kinds of botanicals and flowers for their essential oils. BHO is the same thing. Oh and the Company that is separating the different cannabinoids is EBBU.

20,000 seed ?- Ya'll think this Old Fart got one more gorilla grow in him ?-- If a 4 leafed plant shows up in the future I want to issue a disclaimer -- it will not be my work !-- I may have some input into the base variety -- any suggestions to this hypothetical question ?-- My first thought was a Tetra- Dawg !-

Umbra, what are your thoughts on the separating the different cannabinoids? that is getting a little pharmy for me the hippie lady.

I would like a C02 hash oil machine. I would make rso out of it maybe. I don't have 3200. and by the time i saved it they would have something better.

EBBU -- I'll be having one !- Wanted one of them BHOgart machines but CO2 doesn't explode -- I like that !- I read the link to that place with the 5 Buzzes too Umbra !-- kind of hard to patent a buzz !-- They sure were vague !-- Too late to put the genie back in the bottle !-- It can be done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back