Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tied my last branch down. There too many. Just bend them down . If it pops back up bend some more . I got tired of cutting string.

I've been using Christmas ornament hooks and fishing weights to bend them just enough without fussing with them

I see what you guys are talking about now about different Pheno's I have 6 Holland's hopes. 5 are sativa strong narrow leaves . the 6th one is straight Indica. big broad leaves , soft leaves and a different lighter shade of green. Completely different looking plants. The odd one wont put out as much because the other 5 are monsters. But I do like the odd girl. If I was saving one in clone ,it would be her.

I love the cicada's song. Calling to each other from the trees. If you from the south, it feels like home.

Ain't nothing like the sound of the swamp at night -- she talks to U !-- Frogs, fish splashing , nutria swimming up the bayou !-Alligators and all sorts of scary critters watching U right now ! If U get really stoned out in the swamp - U can convince yourself a Hoodoothere be sneaking up on yo a** right now !-- No one can hear U scream in the swamp!-- Wouldn't it be a hoot to get stoned out yo mind with Keef off in the middle of the swamp ?-- Ya'll know I musta been talking trash about that Green Grail - right?--

Keef, I would for sure chill with you in the swamp. But only if we on a porch with a gallon fresh sweet tea and some epic smoke. I ain't sitting on no dang stump in the middle of nowhere!

Keef the quest is never over ! The grail is out there it may not exist yet but just wait till I get state side we can work on it together ! Everything can be perfected more perfect than others perfection !

Took a bit longer to type that last bit than it should have but billy bong will do that to ya sometimes!

Dog I do miss the swamp !-- Sitting on a screened in porch !-- you'd be crazy to go in there after a weed pharmer !-- The wife loves the beach so here we be !- Relocated after Katrina !-- The deal be if we get wiped out by a storm - we go back to the swamp !-- Sweet this quest may never be over but Cuz- but - I used to ask - what do movie stars and people without a budget smoke ?-- I got the cross hairs on it !-- it'll also have a sister with double the % of CBDs in even the high CBD varieties !- it all come to me in a cloud of smoke !-- Take a variety with 25% THC and do the voodoo and make a clone only plant with double that !-- Can it be done ?-- clones for a $1,000 each should U decide U wanted to sell any !- Who would U tell about your plant ? -- I do not have that plant !- yet !

:watchplant: Morning O.F.C. The girls are looking Beautiful this morning

good morning OFC. yes the girls are pretty in the morning.

Umbra I need you to give NCH a big hug for me. Can you do that please? LOL...really. I love him. A big ole bear hug from rose. Thank you.

Good morning boys. Just lighting my little joint here. join me?

Back in the day I came to the O.F.C. to everything I could about weed !- Lots of the O.F.C. knows more about weed than me but there's something I've learned that some may not know that I'd like to share !-- I thought the best weed in the world would be found at the cannacups !- I was wrong !-- There are breeders and there are a fist full of people I call "Makers"-( for lack of a better word )-- They will treat thousands of seed with a chemical that causes mutations - They are after a specific that this chemical causes !- DNA is like a twisted ladder !- The mutation they are looking for is one where 2 "ladders are connected in the center !-- This does other things to the plant but the important one is doubling the production of all cannabinoids including THC!- If a Maker knows what he's doing he may get lucky and out of a thousand --one may have this mutation and survive!-- All the other seed will be dead !- This plant called a tetrapoid - These plants can be easily identified because they produce 4 leaves at each internode !-- breeding will produce normal diploid offspring --so it is clone only and hard to clone from what I hear !- That's why I said the Quest for the Green Grail was over !-- I don't have it !-- but -- I got the blue print to make one !

I am not sure how I feel about manipulating our plant in the lab. I know we manipulate it in breeding.

Thanks Sweet! Hey Sweet, tell Billy Bong hi.

Oh god not at this hour . Later this evening ill tell him for ya .
I know we don't like labs but what keef is saying is prob the best idea ever .
But as he said out of 1000 seed one might be successful so It would be a costly experiment .

I know one thing - your germination skills better be the best if only one out of a thousand MAY survive !- My germ skills suck !- Rose !- I would be with U if this was something that could be passed to offspring !- Your Herijuana has what? 2% CBDs?-- Think of the good something with 4% could do !-- It has to be Clone Only!-- The only thing a plant like that would breed with is another terra !- Said too much !- got to go look at something !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back