Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- 7am. Central -- Get up we wasting daylight !-- They's pipes, bongs and fatties that ain't gonna smoke themselves !-- Get some coffee and let's get to work !

I'll smoke wit cha !-- don't seem to be anyone else around anyway !-- What's the game plan today ?

I beeze here. Gotta bail in a short. Tunes are going in today! Calling for thunder-dunders today, so I'll be playing Martha Stewart making pillows for the bus.

Went out to a friend's place in Cow Town yesterday. Couldn't believe all the crap that storm/tornado tore up last week. Trees down all over Birch Run Road, three barns flattened, several without roofs, one house with the roof and front wall torn off, and enough shingle and siding torn off of a dozen more to make a fly-by-night construction crew seeing dollar signs in their dreams.

Hippy take your camera to the Cup and post some pics.-- I'd at least like to see what I'm missing !-- Don't do any cameos cause we all know what U look like !--

Morning OFC. Been getting up later than usual. Lungs still not 100%. Lots to do though. Transplanting is going to be a chore.

Morning Umbra !-- Push it too hard and it'll make it worse !-- Heal up soon!-- Another time - I want to try some more of your seed and see if lightening will strike the same place twice !-- How goes the grow room ?

The room...I am at a stand still. The ventilation for the lights is a bottleneck. The 2 8" fans wont fit in the space where we had originally wanted it, so I will have to come up with something else. Otherwise, it is done. Clones have grown out a bit and need transplanting badly. Maybe by tomorrow we will be putting plants in there.

I am, just not in the same space as the grow. If you saw it, you would get it. If I were to vent it in the same space it would increase ambient temp by 40* or more.

U don't want that !-- What's your plan are U moving the whole grow inside ?--

no just finding another way to route things. Much of the outdoor is pretty far into flowering at this point. Most will be done before the end of September.

I'm about where I want to be for now !-- First goal was to get to the point I was growing enough to supply our household needs !-- Now that we bout there I can start to grow a little different- I can start decreasing plant numbers and increase plant size some !-- I'm coming up on 50% T.E. in veg. -- I got those two BB and a GDP - X- Black Rose - One of the three should be female !-- Kilt a whole pack of Williams Wonder seed along with others !-- Good thing I can clone ! --

ok my bowl is screaming toke me, so i am.

keef you need to play with some bag seed then get the good ones. i know my seedlings stretch no matter what i do. i can put the lights where they need to be and will still have to support them. on my outdoor plants it is a must for support. after they get past the seedling stage and start to branch then they will start to support them self. this season i only had to support about half but i shouldn't have to any.

umbra do like my buddy, add a big squirrel cage fan blowing air out of the attic. add a stove pipe with rain cap up just outside the roof.

it drys up for a bit i'm gonna play pimp to a pot plant. that way that ol green fat man can have some gifts.

Giggy U probably right !- that was my first thought !-- Still waiting for a reply !-- Tell U one thing -- The right terra even from a bag weed seed would be a force to contend with !-- but -- I just can't comprehend a Tranquil Elephantizer tetra twice a strong as I got now !--

Evening all, finally got done with the gardening and picture taking. Gonna be a big update in my grow and GTH #9 thread. Hope every1 is as stoned as i am :p

Evening Sweet !-- Kraven dam U look stoned Cuz !-- Sweet -- Google --Cannabis Polyploids !-- I am way too stoned to 'splain that stuff !-- what started my quest for the Green Grail was a snipet of conversation I over heard -- as follows -- Yeah - Indica 50 -- $400 a quarter !-- 50%THC -- Movie Star weed !-- thought it was something that could be bred !-- Nope !-- She won't breed true !-- clone only -- and there is one type tetra that is the prize !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back