Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre treated seeds I mean . I know it can't be cloned , but if you could get the dose right so as not to kill em it could work!

Keef grow update. window shot. left one is the seed .right one is the clone. This is just what is hanging out the window. but you can see the seed is taller. the clone more od a bush. it will be close on the output. like I said ,this is just what is hanging out.

View attachment DSC04067.JPG

Cuz all I have to do is change the timer for regular seed never understood Autos !-- Don't they have to breed something to one of them "Rodilias (sp?) "-- to get an Auto?-- I see no reason U couldn't use an Auto if U had enough seed !-- U can propagate an Auto by cloning and it'll stop the bloom ?

Bozzo gonna need a chainsaw to get in the greenhouse !-- I hope they both produce profusely for ya!--U know though Bozzo - I had all different sizes and shapes of Widow when I started !-- The taller seed plant - might be a different pheno than clone !--

Sweet that ain't right U wouldn't want to kill thousands of seed to get something U can't propagate !-- Might have to give them triploid - Diablo Pink Kush a try I can clone one of them Terminators seed till the cows come home !

Evening ...Smoking some Blue Boy, Girls light up at 1800 hope to stay up:ccc:

:vap-leafy_wave: Just, came bye to say hello to all. Got a Dr appointment, so, I can not smoke until after the 31st. (piss test):banana: Still have to go though third part to get any weed. You, know that s****. Just, hope, I can fine some. My grow is not to good. Got two out side, there doing O:K both females. Two, inside not doing so good. I got lots of work to make my grow room better. Just my 2nd, time growing. Sometime, I will have to ask about feeding them better food. Everyone have a great night. :peace:

ok my bowl is screaming toke me, so i am.

keef you need to play with some bag seed then get the good ones. i know my seedlings stretch no matter what i do. i can put the lights where they need to be and will still have to support them. on my outdoor plants it is a must for support. after they get past the seedling stage and start to branch then they will start to support them self. this season i only had to support about half but i shouldn't have to any.

umbra do like my buddy, add a big squirrel cage fan blowing air out of the attic. add a stove pipe with rain cap up just outside the roof.

it drys up for a bit i'm gonna play pimp to a pot plant. that way that ol green fat man can have some gifts.
At this point the intake will be the east facing gable vent and the exhaust will be into the west gable vent

I might do things a little different if not for power consumption !-- Round here U using a lot more power than your neighbors power company just might drop a dime on U !--

Here when folks get popped, its for stealing power. Here is an update of the outdoor. Coming along nicely.

Yumm!

Got a break from the hot & muggy this morning. It's a balmy 66 degrees out there. Hope the ladies out back noticed that winter is on the way.

The weekend is going to be epic. Beer day tomorrow, the pre cup party at Clio Cultivation Friday, and the cup Saturday & Sunday. Gonna be some confused brain cells bouncing around in this cabeza.:)

Hippy -- some of us can't go to the Cup so U got to stand up and represent !-- I hope you'll take a dab for me !-- Love the pics guys !-- Why is it that different varieties have different shaped tricomes ?-- Cane's are flatter -- my Widow got medium size stems on the tricome -- the T.E. got thinner stems and look more like long stem mushroom -- Breeding for tricome size ?-- that's a thought !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back