Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Joe - Cane !-- President Keef ??- -- Probably not a good idea !-- I have some pretty radical ideas !-- Given a free hand I think I could bring peace to the middle east real quick !-- Nuke that Temple of the Rock - Temple mound or whatever that hill in Jerusalem is called !-- Nothing left to fight about !-- Iran wants a nuke ?- well let's send them one !-- Little Ignorant up in North Korea needs one too !-- Everyone says if Terrorist get a nuke they would use it !-- We got nothing to prove we got'm and already used them !-- What ever happened to them B-52s and carpet bombing ??- Another thing I would do would be create a new computer game !- Sign in and they give U control of an armed drone and let U go hunt ISIS and other threats !-- Your drone gets destroyed the assign U another !- Would love to see an 80 year old Granny becoming an Ace for shooting down tanks and stuff when she not knitting !

You guys are too funny. Been checking your thread out & think this could be an interesting & mind enhancing place to hang out. Guess I should introduce myself: going by DirtyDiana because the song was playing when I registered. I'm definitely not in legal country. I've grown off & on for about 20 years in very small amounts & never really had much success due to the fact I couldn't grow enough! After much research I started growing aero/hydronics. So, that's the basics. And, not too sure about President Keef! Depends on the alternatives I suppose! Wish I was with the guys going to the cup! You guys enjoy yourselves & have a dab or two for me!

Hi OFC. welcome diana.

Keef, a good seed starter without nutes, just mychorrazae added. I used to use whitney farms but I think monsanto bought them.

hamster lewis uses Miracle grow seed starter. NOT THE SOIL. He has used mg seed starter for years with great success.

Morning OFC. yeah its fry day. Not motivated to do anything, go anywhere, or talk too much.

D.D. -- Welcome to the O.F.C. !--- Growing in a non-legal state ?-- U know U can go to jail for growing weed in a non-legal state ?-- Now that that's out of the way !-- Another water pharmer !--Hallelujah !--- Any problems you've had growing in the past -- somebody here got the answer !--Unless U like that lady at another place -- She said some of her plants were real seedy and some didn't have any bud at all and could we tell what was wrong !-- Hey Umbra -- got the depression trying to sneak in ?-- Just stay really really high till it goes away !--

Got it Rose !-- I'll try the Miracle Grow Seed Starter !-- Because U recommended it -- Usually though -- Friends don't let friends use Miracle Grow ! -- at this point I'd try anything -- I think problem was that I sterilized my starting soil -- never did it before and never will again !-- Something happened to that dirt to make it poison !-- Kilt a whole pack of Williams Wonder - Some of Umbra's and some from the Gloman and some of my own !-- I will turn this from a deficit to a strong point !--

welcome to the ofc dirty d. i think we all have used mg products in the past, we just know better now.
Yeah, that's what they tell me. I've been growing buds big enough to choke Linda Lovelace with MG, Epsom's salts, and Shultz for years. My total nute costs for a full grow are less than five bucks, and that's in hydro.

If you don't know what you're doing, you can damn sure kill plants quick with it, but then again, if you don't know what you're doing, you can kill 'em with the expensive stuff, too!:)

You got that right hippie. For years that is all i used till i found the internet. And you know everything on the net is true. Lol
if i had't found the different soils it would still be mg.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do think i'm going to like it here. Keef, biggest issues I've had in aero is staying on top of my Ph. Learned the hard way to keep a closer eye on it. As long as I keep a check on the Ph, all goes pretty good. How about you?

Giggy, I've never used their soil, just the nutes. I never tell folks around here what I use right away. I just wait for them to get the "spun" look on their faces after toking up on my stuff. If they bring up MG, I smile and tell 'em.

All the talk about "flushing" the plants before harvest is pure bull, too. The taste is in the genetics and the cure.

Welcome DD!

I was fishing Hippy !-- I got dejavu all over again !-- We had this talk before !--U know whatever works for U is what U should use !-- When U gonna fire up one of them hydro SCROGs ?-- D.D. -- I finally harnessed the pH Dragon !-- but U better be checking every other day or so or it'll getcha!-- I put in an RO system and almost wiped out my crop !-- all a RO system is -- is a set of filters -- taps into the cold water side under a sink !-- My filtered tap water had ppms 230 ish with a pH of 8.5 ish -- RO water had 6 ppms and A pH of 4.7 -- I thought - how important could Cal/Mag be ?-- Very important in RO water!- I use Botonacare nutes -- Cost me more than $5 a grow !-- I use 5 mils of CAL/MAG - 5 mils of Hydroguard and 3 mils of their pro-bloom per gallon of water !-- I call my RO water -- Kosher Water -- put a bubbler in it and don't use it for 24 hours -- if not you'll be chasing pH the rest of your life !

Rose -- I asked twice how bad was the storm damage and U didn't answer-- is it so bad U don't want to talk about it ?-- I'm sorry ! -- Umbra -- There is a pattern here about the mood swings !-- I have noticed that there is a correlation between the stock market and the kind of day most have !--It tanked the last two days !-- Have I mentioned how loaded I am ?-- I'm getting that old timers disease -- That second set of Cannacaps I took were for tommorrow ?-- Better get the duct tape out !

Evening Got this bud today, am, "Blueberry Haze" said that it would be a little UPI well I guess, been flying around all day :D

Keef is doing his happy dance !-- I decided to go thru the seed I tried to germ - take one last look before throwing them out !-- been 3 weeks -- There in front of god and everybody was a Strawberry Rhino seed with a 1/4 inch tap root sticking out of a seed !-- put it in a container starting soil and put it outside under a pepper plant !-- Need a mighty dose of green mojo ya'll !--- I have an active seed starting curse !

Went out on a service call today to check up on 42 trucks we sold. 2 hours away. Saw this old bridge and just had to snap a picture. The south may be backwards, but I love the land. Such beauty in the country side. View attachment 229529

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back