Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening O.F.C. !-- Cane - Sweet -- What's shaking ?-- Convinced the wife she had a miagraine and should call in sick tonight !-- I am a bad man !-- Cannacaps all around !-- Wait did I already take some ?-- Excited about that Strawberry Rhino -- hope it lives !-- Got Blueberry Blast - a GDP-X - Black Rose -- and hopefully a Strawberry Rhino ! -- One or more should end up a girl !-- That ole Texas Widow still be kicking and the Tranquil Elephantizer is about ready to take it's place in the rotation !-- No Williams Wonder - but I'll get by !-- Umbra bout convinced me I need some Gorilla Glue #4 -- So many choices !

What U anxious about Cane ?-- Wonder if the boys gonna be lucid enough to post a report on the pre- Cup party -- My kinda peeps !-- Have a party to prepare for a party !-- Only logical that there would be a post cup party too !

I love a pre-party Oh I'm not anxious :confused: Just ready for these girls to be done

I grow White Widow too Keef. Would like to try something less Sativa though. She's just such a hearty plant & I know her quirks. Will get you plenty comfortable too.

D.D. - My two Widow girls turned 2 year's old in early August !-- My first time to buy good seed !-- I started with a store bought aerocloner after a dog pecker Knat infestation !-- I make my own aero boxes and run a Sea Of Green rotation !-- pics on page 385,386 , somewhere around there !-

Morning all you hippy stoners, wake and bake....don't make me have to do this a third time by myself :)

Hey Kraven, i am with ya.

I was looking closely at my LA's last night. TWO ARE MALE!!!!! What am I new??? thank goodness i caught them. So, I guess I am lousy at sexing plants!

Morning Kraven , Rose Time for some wake up Bud :48:

Morning, Old Farts! Trying to shake last night's cobwebs outta my skull. Took my lovely bride up to the watering hole for some libations, was only going to drive past Clio Cultivation to see if anyone was there, but wound up pulling in. Found a few locals I hadn't seen in a while. Ended up in the med tent, toking on some free wax. Went into a tail spin and weebeled and wobbled my way back to the ranch.

Haven't heard from Bozzo yet this morning, but just got off the phone with Yoop. Gonna pick him up at the hotel and be out to Buddy's place for the first bus to the Cup. Something tells me it's gonna be a splinter mission today. Gonna get bombed back to the stone age for sure. Wish ya was all here!:)

Between the bus and the Old Hen and Pullet, it's going to be a safe, stoned day.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Feel like I got run over by Hippy's bus !-- Where's my pipe ?-

Morning Hippie,And the rest of you early morning stoners. Sounds like a busy day ahead hope you all have a Blast...

Might just live !--- Cane -- Have a Blast ?-- I got a couple Blueberry Blast !-- One puts out 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 !-- I got high hopes !-- This morning my ole Widow stepped up and hooked me up !-- I'm not bulletproof -- but I could probably stop a few !-- Hey Kraven when me and U gonna get to go to a Cup ?-- Looks like if I want some wax -- I'll have to make it myself !--Going down to the local grow shop to meet your peeps and burn a little !-- I can't get my mind around people smoking in public without the Po-Po busting them !-- It's beyond my realm of understanding at this point !

Sorry Keef :stoned: Have a blast for all those at the Cup

Talked to the boys. Bozzo's already at the cup, Yoop's outta the shower, I'm heading for the shower, and I'll be picking Yoop up in an hour. Both of 'em made it to the pre-cup party and got the same results I got - STONED!

Woke up to 59 degrees. Winter's on the way. Hope the ladies out back are paying attention!

Caps and my pipe ?-- I get by !-- Some is always better than none !-- I'm lit up this morning -- took my caps and fired up my pipe !-- bout the time I got a nice gentle buzz going from the pipe the caps kick in !-- Took a couple Tylenol and just realized they were not Tylenol -- They was Soma !-- So here I sit stoned with the caps just kicking in and them Soma is on the way !-- might better duct tape my leg to my easy chair !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back