Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well morning everybody. it's WAKE AND BAKE TIME. i was gonna get on here last night but when i got home i had to water, set down to burn one then went to the grandson's football game. we won 28-6, they looked good. yall have a great day. peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- Getting my swerve on dis morning !-- Cane -- I've seen pics of your grow what's wrong - weed ain''t potent enough !-- What happen is U body adapts to a variety !- U need a change !-- I see U grow those Autos -- I've never grown them or smoked them. but -- to make an Auto they breed somethin to this Rodilious ( can't spell it either ) that's only redeeming factor is that it blooms when it matures .-- In my mind if U breed a race horse to a plow horse -- U can call it a race horse Auto but it just seems too much would be lost in the cross and all that is gained is it blooms automatically !- Just my opinion Cuz !--

Tell U something about a Sea of Green the way I grow !--A supercrop grow causes U to give up something for speed !- My plants don't have a long enough veg time to fully develop all the terpines or what ever !-- I've had others grow my weed out right and it is noticeably better than what I do ! I'm collecting the genetics for when I can do my bloodlines justice !--

Tough day ahead, mom did ok till about 5am. She is having difficulty breathing again and the pain level has went way up. Left work to head back to the hospital. Thank you all for letting me have a place to vent with friends whom I know care.

Kraven Hope that things go well today....
busy day here also....:bolt:

Good morning OFC, thanks for the first thing in the morning laugh keef. "U can call it a race horse Auto" this just made me laugh very hard. And DD, i think you are right..lol you guys are funny!

Kraven, yes we care, did you get my note about elderberry?

Giggy, congrats on the game..woohoo.

Join me in coffee and cannabis?

Hey Rose !-- My caps are kicking in and I'm due for another cup of coffee !-- I hate Kuerig !-- Coffee is too expensive and too good to go back to a drip machine !- Bastids got me !-- I hope I didn't hurt any feelings about autos !-- I'm a cloner !-- I got no use for them !

The grow has been certified Spidermite free again !-- Not a fan of the Neem Oil smell but it is effective !-- My wife the Mighty RWS runs veg. and bloom is mine !-- We had to do this because I was enjoyed teaching her to grow but She's the CFO/ research assistant one day she told me I was wrong about something in the grow !-- We began to bump heads about the grow !-- This arrangement seems to be working !-- She has 3 -- 35 spot boxes in veg. and keeps them full !-- Every two weeks I come for a group of clones for bloom and she tells me what I can have !-- When she works I maintain veg . but she gets final say in Veg !--

Morning OFC. The outdoor is packing on weight. Checked the trichomes and just starting to see amber on 2 plants. Thinking the end of the week for them.

Hey Umbra - I took the top off "Trips" for a clone - The new branches have the normal 2 leaves instead of 3 !-- The top hasn't rooted yet -- strange plant !-- Look Cuz -- Can U just go smuggle us in an original cut from a Pink Kush tetra ?-- Making one is gonna be hard and take a lot of time and seed ! -- You'd know it was real from the four leaves at each node and the pistols glow pink under black light !-- Sheesh -- take me I'll smuggle it !-- Some things are worth the risk !-- The would be !-- " Coming in from London up over the pole "-- Sing along -- Don't touch my bags if U please -- Mr. Customs man !

Did anyone do their homework and look up -- tetraploid marijuana ?-- Look at images !

I did not breed it with that in mind, but as soon as you mentioned the trifoliate, I knew it could be a tetraploid. These are rare indeed.

I had a wild hope when I saw it come out the seed with 3 leaves Umbra !-- I don't have a microscope to be sure but my guess is it is diploid !-- Trifoliate caused by epigenetic influences !-- Unless Trips is a hermie - I'm keeping it male or female !-- The little GDP -X- Black Rose has straighten out and began to grow and I have another Blueberry Blast -- out of the three I should get me a girl !-- and a boy !-- The boy to be the father of a Tetra out of my Widow or The Tranquil Elephantizer !-- -- Shake them up and roll the bones !-- Sometimes I win !

Some legendary tetras -- UBC Chemo-- O.G. Kush - Pink Kush -- ChemDawg -- Diesel -- clone only !-- He say if your OG has only two leaves per node -- U got a " Wangsta "- not the real thing !

Well we signed the DNR, putting mom on a vent was not going to make her better, just prolong the inevitable. We expect her to pass fairly quickly and painlessly. Funeral arrangements have been made and I have made my peace with her, now its time for her to just let go. Tough times for this o'l country boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back