Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven, my thoughts are with you and yours.
Meager words cannot begin to help
Goodbye, can be so hard to do.

Thanks all, just rolling fattie after fattie trying to get my head wraped around this.....

Ugh!- Front moving thru -- rain coming -- face is swelling !-- Me and Kraven be smoking for effect -- eat some weed have a snack join us !--

I think I figured out what they need down here !-- Got all these miles of wild beach and I have yet to hear of anyone racing the 1/4 mile on sand !-- Sand Rails !-- That's what we need !-- Bigger engine don't always win !-- light weight chrome molly frame -- got to go with paddle wheels and 4 wheel drive --- Giggy have to help me figure it out !-- What U think would be a good time for the quarter mile on sand from a dead stop ?-- Can't think about my face !-- I'm trying to distract myself !

Put a ecotec turbo v6 in it. Light weight aluminum engine. Twin turbo.

While Ya'll are distracting me - I got a question !-- Is there a universal word like- Hayseed-- Hillbilly -- Swamp Rat - Redneck -- Family ?-- O.K. this is the type behavior I want to describe --- Hey - I found a forklift with the keys in it and now I'm the proud owner of a Redbox and a Pepsi machine !-- I mean what is the proper response ?--

One more question !-- If someone goes to jail for " Mischeif With a Cow"-- What does that even mean ?-- I don't understand this world we live in !

While Ya'll are distracting me - I got a question !-- Is there a universal word like- Hayseed-- Hillbilly -- Swamp Rat - Redneck -- Family ?-- O.K. this is the type behavior I want to describe --- Hey - I found a forklift with the keys in it and now I'm the proud owner of a Redbox and a Pepsi machine !-- I mean what is the proper response ?--
sounds like you needed some new grow boxes.
One more question !-- If someone goes to jail for " Mischeif With a Cow"-- What does that even mean ?-- I don't understand this world we live in !
brother i don't want to know.

I think I figured out what they need down here !-- Got all these miles of wild beach and I have yet to hear of anyone racing the 1/4 mile on sand !-- Sand Rails !-- That's what we need !-- Bigger engine don't always win !-- light weight chrome molly frame -- got to go with paddle wheels and 4 wheel drive --- Giggy have to help me figure it out !-- What U think would be a good time for the quarter mile on sand from a dead stop ?-- Can't think about my face !-- I'm trying to distract myself !

keef i'm sure there are more but i found two different styles. one uses motorcycle motors. not sure how far they run but looks like most are in the upper 3's. the other is southern ca. sand drag association. they run 300 foot and the kids in the jr dragsters are in the 7's and the bad boys top fuel are in the low 2's, oh don't need no stinking four wheel drive. lol

Heat pack and caps are helping!-- No Giggy it wasn't me !---- I'm worried U gonna have a heat problem with them boxes U building Cuz !-- U need to hustle up one of those small shipping containers !- Got a truck ?-- and some forklift keys ?--

One day maybe I build my own engine -- WET HEAT !-- It is more truely an internal combustion steam generator !-- - A little water fuel and compressed air are injected into a combustion pot and a spark fires - the resulting expanding steam exits through a one way valve into an expansion chamber - and the cycle is repeated as needed !-- The reservoir of pressure is converted to torque and used as needed !- Don't know what kind of pressures I could create ! This is a redesign of an early World War 2 closed system torpedo engine with no controls - start it and point it -- ran till it ran out of fuel and air !-- I make it an open system with controls !- I want to put it on a jetski !-- The original had a rudder stick on one test and the one ton torpedo leaped 45 ft out the water !-- What could I do to a personal water craft with that kind of power !--A jacked up torpedo engine on a jet ski !- That's crazy right ?

Kraven - I'm Sorry !-- it doesn't help but a wise man once told me -- The price of life -- is burying our dead !-- My symphathy my brother !

I wish I could tell you (Kraven) that as I sit here reliving "pulling the plug" on my dad and final good bye's between my mother and I, that it gets easier as time goes...

It don't change one damn bit... we just become a little more numb to it.

Keep a eye on your dad, mine had a heart attack within a few month of mom's passing.

Think I'm going to break out the hash-puck tonight... you'll be in my thoughts.
:48:

Beat ya to it, Joe. Hash pipe is blazin'.

The ones we lose aren't lost in our hearts. One consolation is that they are no longer in pain. I figure they are laughing with Buddha; a place I'd like to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back