Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice rose. You just drape the mesh over them? I only did two. both had the candelabra's like your one. So heavy with rain ,without that net ,they would be laying in the mud. But I put 4 poles up and rapped them around. nice netting.

Giggy might be trip home time . my father has been gone 17 years and I miss him every day. good old hillbilly from real close to you. hope everything goes good.

Best Wishes Giggy !-- Mid August - mid September be our month of Dread -- Katrina , Rita, deaths, our home burned !-- This is not our favorite time of the year !--

Rose when U get ready to fire that Butta machine back up can U run an experiment for Ole Keef ?-- Soak a batch in warm water maybe even changing the water -- the object being to remove most if not all the water soluable compounds like a tea --drain and redry the weed -- do the extraction as usual -- this should produce a much cleaner extract and remove some of that weed taste !-- I would do it but it seems the sentence for such a heinous act can be up to 99 years !--

i just got a call from one of my younger brothers. they took dad to the local hospital and they transferred him to san antonio. he is going into icu. he said congested heart. yall keep him in your thoughts.

Giggy... all the best to you and your family.. Your dad is in our thoughts ..

Found it !!-- Billy Budd seed and clones -- next day delivery only in Canada !-- If only one had contacts near the Canadian border !!-- They got Tetra clones !!--

The La Con looks epic Rose, what and excellent job and an excellent smoke.

Giggy I'm so very sorry to hear, I hope with all my heart he pulls through and has a few more years of happy healthy life. I would not wish the pain of losing a parent on anyone, you and your family will be in our thoughts.

morning everybody. my brother called me at 1:00 this morning and said they had him stable. as i was trying to type this my mom called. she said that they operated on his last night, and said the left side of his heart was clogged and they put in stints, but he was having breathing problems. said the right side was clogged to but want to wait a bit on it. he is a stubborn ol mule and if mom can't get them to do it now it may never get done. he was in icu but they moved him to a special heart unit, and said he would be there for awhile. mom said they have him knocked out because of the breathing tube. this man is my stepdad but he is my dad. he married my mom when i was 2 and raised me as his own.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Giggy-- Kraven -- One day at a time --- Told U I would have a Tetraploid -- Bird Dog done got'm treed !-- BillyBudd seed and clones out of Canada.-- Delivered in Canada only !-- Can't do it alone !-- Little help ? --

Morning to all, I got my bowl and coffee ready to go. It Wake and Bake time. :48:

Good morning ofc.

Kraven one step at a time. Much love being sent.

Giggy, of course he is your dad. I hope he gets his new stints or bypass and has many more years to be your dad.

Keef, so yes, I will do that. I am making some more for a sick man that is doing wonderfully by the way, treating brain cancer with RSO. WOO HOO, his doctors are shocked!!!!! woo hoo again. But tell me, do i rinse it while in buds or what? And how do i dry it out again? And why would i need to dry it out again as it is just going to get wet in the booze in the machine? Talk to me.

giggy, in pots we tape the netting to the pot and pull it up and around. When they are in the ground we did the best we could... It is wrapped around the plant. I will take better pics for my journal and you could take a peek. I sure could use advice...not sure what i am doing with the netting.

Kraven you lost your mom too soon, she was too young. I am so sorry.

Morning Nes -Cane !-- Think I'll have some more coffee and refill the pipe !-- gonna be rainy today ! --

Morning Rose -- When U do an alcohol extraction most of the inactive water soluble compound come out too !-- Seems to me if U remove the water soluble compounds first the alcohol extraction should contain mostly just the alcohol soluble cannibiniods !-- I would crumble the dried bud before the extraction -- U would redry it to remove as much water as possible -- Let it drip dry then put it in a dish and dry it in the oven at 230 decarb it while drying it -- May not be worth the trouble but then again there's only one way to know !--

That is what I will do. That is a great idea especially for tincture as it is NASTY with chlorophyll. You are right Keef. So crumble, wash, dry, machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back