Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggy, I would go home if your on good terms with dad. You never know. A good friend of mine had a fight with his dad. Cussed each other out. He got a call thee days later. His dad had a heart attack and died.

Green Santa paid me a visit!

Busier than a one legged man in a kick fight !-- I ain't losing my grow like this !-- Running a radio and lamp off the car battery -- be running the pumps one at a time !-- U got a bloodlines U don't want to lose this is why U spread them out !-- it's Hell hot in the house - doors open not helping much !-- I did this sheet for 2 weeks after Katrina !-- but not with an aero grow ! Making me remember stuff I don't want to think about !

Keef, a country boy can survive!! What caused your outage??

Lightening struck transformer !-- Roots are dangling in my boxes trying to dry out !--The plants in bloom will be O.K. a lot longer than rooting clones !-- missing an extention cord !-- Will run my pumps one at a time if I can find my other cord !-- I can get by without light till tommorrow !-- clones can not dry out or they die !--

Found it the my cord !-- Running aero pumps off a car battery !-- Who woulda ever thunk it !-- power don't come on tonight it's gonna be a long one !-- I ain't giving up nothing without a fight !-- There 40 something T.E. clones at different stages of rooting and veg. -- plus the other stuff !-- I'm good for another couple hours !-- I can keep them alive but this isn't good for me or them !

Evening all, sad news, more sad news, something that makes you remember a sad memory. See it does not matter what is said, that's all I'm gonna spew. Got thought the viewing OK, finally gave in and went and looked at my mother in a casket,cuts kinda deep. Just gonna smoke till I can sleep, funeral is in 12 hours.

Looks like I'm gonna be up awhile Kraven may not be much but I'll hang out with U !-- Front came through and sat on us for about 4 hours knocked the power out to half the city !-- Go back every hours or so and run each pump for a few minutes !-- Mane if I can keep an aero system alive in these conditions -- Better look out when they turn me loose !-- it's all down hill from aero !--

Keef GOOD LUCK ....Giter Done Bro...
Kraven Wow, heavy, never could make it to a wake, think only one funeral. My folks are both 92 and living at home but it is touch and go with Dad.. All my Best..

Good morning OFC, wake and bake on a rainy Saturday. Grab a cup and a bowl. Gonna get one in and then head on down for the funeral, 10am. Be glad to get it done and start trying to make sense of all this. Burying Mom on a rainy September day was not planned for.....

Have a safe journey Kraven, I hope you are surrounded by all the love and grace there is.
Keeping good thoughts for you. You can do this.

Hard to say much after knowing what Kraven has ahead of him...

I will say there is a strong pineapple smell in my yard. I think the Cindy 99 will be done in three weeks or so.. can't wait.
Lets all burn one in honor of Kraven and his mom.

Keef, so glad you got your power back on.

Good morning OFC, wake and bake on a rainy Saturday. Grab a cup and a bowl. Gonna get one in and then head on down for the funeral, 10am. Be glad to get it done and start trying to make sense of all this. Burying Mom on a rainy September day was not planned for.....

brother know my thoughts are with you today.

dad showed more improvement has got some color back and opens his eyes when someone talks to him. i pretty much died when i hit the bed last night. my sister in law called the wife and gave the update and also said they were talking more stints and a possible pace maker. i'm on cup 2 of coffee and still pulling on the first bowl. yall have the best day you can possible have.

ps keef hope you get your power back soon.

Giggy, i hope your dad does well and gets well. I will join you for that bowl.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- So this is what old feels like !-- I got one droopy plant that will recover everything else seems O.K. more concerned about the babies !-- I take some tiny cuts for clones - bout 2- 3 inches tall !-- Kraven-- Giggy hang in there !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back