Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it Rose !-- Warm water -- not hot !-- I would change the water at least once !-- if the warm water is clear - U got most of the water souble compounds out !-- Alcohol extraction should produce a reddish brown oil that should be clean enough for Gummy Bears and such !

Morning all, I'm here. Busy next two days, will check in when I need strength. Peace.

Rose U can put that weed and warm water in a clear container so U can shake it occassionly ! Kraven U and Giggy can talk to us anytime !-- Wish we could do more ! I'll be waiting to hear how that works Rose !--

BillyBudd seed and clones out of Canada.-- Delivered in Canada only !-- Can't do it alone !-- Little help ? --

No help here, Cuz. I'm not that crazy about our neighbors to the north, and with the kind of firepower I carry on a daily basis, they ain't gonna let me across the border anywho.

Keef, I am going to do that this weekend and do a tincture... I will know immediately if it works. I should have been doing that all along. Thank you.

Kraven, we love ya and wish we could help. Just know you are loved and I think it does get much easier. Stay strong but cry whenever you can.

Keep me posted Rose !-- U right you'll know right away !-- That's O.K. Hippy there's always another way !-- I know what I'll be planting next -- Just need a Canadian with a MMJ card to make the buy !-- This should be far superior to anything we got !-- So I'm on the hunt !-- Anyone got relatives in Canada with a card ?-- We gonna turn Umbra into a breeder of Tetraploids !--

I got a good buddy in Ontario who has his card. Leave it with me keef. Looks like the clone shippers could be purchased sooner than I thought.

Give it a shot Sweet !-- I would prefer a clone but BillyBudd says he's breeding Tetraploids and has seed !-- Seed would travel best !--

True that keef. But wat about when our seedling s are dips or trips? Billy jus gonna say we f'd up. And we gonna have to buy more seed! Jus like monsantos super cotton! The original terminator seeds

Been a while since I checked in. So sorry about your mom Kraven. And, I hope your dad gets better Giggy. That's one if the hardest things about aging, losing people you love. Just seems that life goes on & on, but not really. It is nice having somewhere to go & express your feelings during times like these. Sounds like you both have some good friends here. And, of course, you have Keef for a good distraction when you need one! Wishing everyone a better today than yesterday.

AH! back from some Tai Chi.. Time to kick back with a bowl>>Have honey dew list to catch up on.. Maybe two bowls!!

Yo D.D. -- Where ya been ?-- U shoulda seen me last night I got so high -- I felt like getting naked and running around the house -- Drank a bottle of Windex and it stopped me from streaking !

3 deer out front this morning . mom and 2 twins. Wanting to know where breakfast was. The wife gave an order for corn and apples. Got right up and got both. I'm good for several days now.

Had five out in the front yard yesterday morning when the Old Hen let the pup out to drain. They spotted him about the time he spotted them. Pup and deer took off in opposite directions.

Powers out !-- No lights or pumps for about an hour so far !-- After 4 hours out comes the DC / AC inverter and I run an extention cord from the car to the grow room and run my pumps some !- Was out 8 hours once didn't kill the plants then !-- Got a line on those seed but no hurry !--

good evening everybody, thanks for the well wishes. one of my brothers says dad has showed some improvement. said he opened his eyes and squeezed the nurses hand then back out again. they are keeping him sedated. mom said not to come home, that weights pretty heavy on my mind. when my father passed i was crossing the texas line heading to houston, i don't believe i could deal with another one like that.

Brother could use a little power down here !-- Starting to get a little antsy !-- My pumps need to run my lights need to come on !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back