Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetman, THANK YOU. that is the ONLY place in the world I didn't look.. That is it. Thank you.

Old Hen gets em from the local delli. One gallon, screw off lids, and used to be full of olives. A hot water and soap wash long enough to get the labels off and I've got free storage.

Did I mention I'm a cheap skate?

Umbra !- I got questions !-- U were talking about how much nute solution U use in a soil less mix -- There's run off and all that exposed damn mix -- Where does the run off go and HOW do U deal with all that Humidity from the damp grow mix ?- What does the humidity run in the grow room ?-- I saw how Kraven got a layer of cat litter on the floor of his grow tent -- isn't that what that is Kraven ?--
The a/c takes care of the run off. Have a dehumidifier as well. My rH is 36%. Runoff just runs on concrete floor. All the walls are sealed at the bottom. It evaporates in about an hour.

Morning O.F.C. Where's the pipe & weed. Got to get out and look at that Moon....
:48:

Morning all, took the day to rest the piggy, loading a bowl, drinking coffee and pulling fans off the buds, love the hang, dry, pull off fans, cut buds off and then pull a few crumbly sugars off and what your left with is all the goodness, no fuss..... no muss, did the CK in twenty minutes....and had a seed fall out to boot, what a nice gift she gave back.

Kraven good idea resting that foot. When you hang you keep a fan running?

I could totally see direct fan air for first day maybe even 2
especially if you leave a lot of stem/trunk while you hang
:48:

Yes a small 6" fan that clips on to the tent pole, I put it where the vent is to draw air into the tent and keep it circulating, never aim it at the hanging plants just use it to gently stir the air so the plants dry more evenly.

That is what I do, what kraven said. fan in the room, not directly on drying buds.

Good morning.. did you all see the moon? I had company over for dinner last night and we all went out and saw the red eclipsed moon over the pot... quit a site.

Took down SLHxBD (purple haze)well, half of her. The rest will come down when it is warm enough to go outside. 45 degrees this morning. She is purple in her heart. just beautiful when looking with a loupe.

So that pruning party i have scheduled for the tenth of october may be called off.. stuff is ready.

Hope everyone is reasonably well this morning. TIme to try out the C99! join me?

Morning OFC. My son and I were up early watering the plants and taking 1 of the pink King Louie 13th. Moon was awesome last night. Rose, I'll see your Cindy and raise you some SuperBlood kush.

Up. Wake & bake time for me. So much to do. So little will to do it! My cape is dragging today Keef! I want one of those drying racks Rose! That's huge.

LOL, Diana, i think we could stack small children on that thing. it is ridiculously huge. I am sorry you are dragging, it is going around. All three dogs are asleep in this room, and the big ole boy almost 13 is snoring and it makes me want to join him.

good luck dd, sometimes there just isn't enough coffee or tea in the world to get moving.

What up O.F.C. !-- I might live !-- Umbra I asked about the water because I'm gonna be growing in the spare bedroom -- I took the carpet up long ago and haven't replaced it but I can't have water running under the walls !-- Trying to figure out the best approach !-- With LEDs heat is not a problem -- How. Big are your grow containers ?-- Rose is that the small drying rack ?-- Didn't have enough coathangers ?

Rose how would U do it if U were gonna convert a spare bedroom into a grow room ?-- I can learn !-- My plan is use my pressent grow as a nursery/ clone station and my present bloom as veg -- then use the spare room as bloom -- I'm beginning to think soil might be my best choice !-- Umbra during my last battle with the spidermites-- I never found one on "Trips" !--plants on either side had a mild infestation but not Trips !-- Be sexing it this round !-- Still no clone but I can pull it back into veg !

2 plants down and drying ,slight mold started.. took the early . the other 5 Holland hopes are mold free and about 2 weeks away. The keef grow (2 white widows ) are next. Tomorrow night they will be coming down . some amber and they need to come down so the deep cheese will have more light in the greenhouse.
I just wonder how big the hopes would be if I had not boxed them in and tied them down. Monsters if alone
the 2 with mold were clones 1 vanilla kush and 1 fruity punch.

Go Bozzo !!-- I hope the Widow slaps U around !-- I brought the subject up about how to set that spare room up for a grow room !- The mighty RWS says U do what U know and don't tell me U can't grow big plants in aero !-- All there was to say was -- O.K. !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back