Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surfing the web to find glass jars that are 3/4 of a gallon. I got some last year with the latch that seals. love those.. can't find any yet..

Mrcane, not sure if we trim or not today.. It is getting smelly out there and pretty, hate to take them down. The yard will look horrible. I will miss those beautiful plants. How did you do after your ride yesterday? I think i need a nap.

Morning Potheads.. I have waked and baked to some OG. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Rose the ride went great, lite traffic, stopped by the river to watch salmon & have a hit.{both ways}
Are you finding the old type canning jars Glass tops & rubber ring?? My mom had a whole basement full of them and gave them away,they are hard to find..

I might live but sometimes it gets hard to get back when U been knocked down this many times !-- I took some caps it'll get better !-- it's funny how smoking weed doesn't help me get back up but caps will !- Same weed !-- I would have been eating weed years ago if I had known !-- The temp this morning at daybreak was 75 might have to break out a jacket !

Yo Keef hang in there cuz its still early.. 75 @ daybreak sweet, high 30s here, fall is upon us.

Morning OFC. Beautiful morning. WeedHopper we just took a couple of true og's, that sounds like a good way to start the day.

I be alright Cane !-- On the first and 15 th I do my heavy pharming. I've got my water drawn up and it's sat for over 24 hours -- I have 2 boxes to empty - clean , refill with nute water , put some babies in them and shove them back into bloom -- take cuts to fill the empty spots left in veg . -- The T.E. becomes the majority this time around !-- And it may be a sin but a month into bloom I start taking leaves for caps - My plants almost never get to finish before I've picked them to pieces for medicine and smoked whatever was left !-- but I keep shoving them into bloom it won't be long and I will have enough medicine !-- then -- I can grow weed the way the big boys and girls do ! Until then - despite the cops and cartels - I will find a way to grow my medicine !-- One day they gonna change this stupid a** law and Keef gonna show'm what he learned from the O.F.C. !

Umbra Great way to start the day indeed... As I was saying; Fall is upon us ,you can smell harvest in the air..!!

Morning all, toe still thumping. headed out to do the "W" thing again. Not gonna splint( other toes are a bit sore too) so 1000mg Ibuprofen and off to the races. Yea hippie this one is gonna hurt for the next two weeks fosure. Hope everyone has a good day, tropical wave coming in today so gonna get wet till Tuesday, hope to be home by the time it sets in.....got to work till 6. CU all then.

That's just what a good nurse would do! Years ago I was helping my husband add a room to the house. We were putting the framework up when he somehow dropped an entire wall section on my little toe; it was not pretty. Splinted it, put on a comfy house slipper, we nt to work & put a shoe cover on-- busted my butt for a 16 hour shift. Went back & did it again the next evening. Broken toe hurts like a...... Well, I think you know Kraven! Hope I didn't pick on you too bad. Don't work too hard.

Morning O.F.C. !-- How's the scissor hand Rose ?-- Peace be with U Giggy !-- D.D. -- had worse on my eyeball ?-- That's cold blooded !!- The man broke his foot ! Little sympathy would be nice !-- Not doing too good myself but this too shall pass !--

His TOE, not his whole foot! You men exaggerate; such wimps!

Rose, I have to admit that I am envious! Such pretty plants; I would hate cutting them down too. A toast to you: may your yard look empty & your jars be full!
Cane, a broken eye is the worst!

Morning OFC. Beautiful morning. WeedHopper we just took a couple of true og's, that sounds like a good way to start the day.

I love all OG,s .....I know your stuff has to be killer. You are an excellent Grower.

Hey D.D.-- Sounds like U wear a cape and leap tall buildings in a single bound !--

Umbra !- I got questions !-- U were talking about how much nute solution U use in a soil less mix -- There's run off and all that exposed damn mix -- Where does the run off go and HOW do U deal with all that Humidity from the damp grow mix ?- What does the humidity run in the grow room ?-- I saw how Kraven got a layer of cat litter on the floor of his grow tent -- isn't that what that is Kraven ?--

I go into a lot of resale stores and find the flip top jars Rose. Usually 2 dollars each.

Learned something today !- I'm gonna listen to Bozzo and start looking for jars now !-- I don't need them NOW like some but I'm pretty sure I will !-- Umbra where's all that water go ??- U obviously have solved the problem !-- If U were moving enough air to control the humidity as the water evaporated the nutes would concentrate and U would have problems -- U don't!- That means at least a periodic flushing -- more water !-- ????-- inquiring minds want to know !--

Evening all, mixed some PK x Heri with some CK....(both freshly dried but not cured) am trying to get through the bowl, my face is numb, my mind is free and my darn toe does not ache.....wow man is it gonna be good when it cures.....oh my. :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back