Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really want to thrash 'em, 'cause I do want to keep most of the trichomes on 'em. Guess I'll do the toothpick method unless someone comes up with a better idea. Gotta be someone on here that's done it before.

Seeded buds, I make into bubble. I just break the dried buds up and let the seeds dry out for a couple of weeks.

I have never seeded a whole plant. I do pre flowers and get about 50-100 seeds off the plant and I just sit down with a branch and pop them out one at a time. I find it kinda zen and relaxing.

When you do preflowers the seeds are all on the same level so easy to spot.

Yeah Hippy !-- Bubble ,Bubble Cuz -- time to break out the cement mixer and do that thing U do !-- Not cold enough yet is it ?-- U got to tell us bout that new thing U gonna do !

Rose Zen ?-- I could use some of that !-- I went to pick up pizza and the delivery dude had just left for parts unknown with my pie !--- Inside I wanted to shoot the place up but I just smiled and waited for my free pizza !-- Got a nice buzz -- belly is full !-- Had worse irritations on my eyeball ! Hippy just how many seed U expect to get? -- soup can full ?-- coffee can full ?-- What is they anyway ?

Yep, you know me well, Cuz. I'll be fillin' up a kiddie pool and lettin' her freeze. Add an ice pic and you've got free ice.

Supposedly, the key to making the bubble "wax" is only using buds and only letting it spin for ten minutes. Then, you're supposed to use all the grades of bags and keep the goodies separated. Let 'em drip for a minute or two and check 'em in a cooler with dry ice. Dry ice last longer when you've got a nice cold Michigan winter making the outdoors a walk in freezer.

Test each batch (no problem!) and note which one melts. There's the goodies!

Umbra, I just left the one and only male out in the pot pen. Looks like he figured out what he was for, for sure.

Finally got the two PK x Heri Down and found close to thirty good seeds. Found the few nanners in the CK of all places, got a few seeds off her too, so now it have a really interesting cross (PK x Heri) x Critical Kush.

Just got an e-mail from The Gloman !-- Said he just tried to make a long post and it failed to load !-- I was worried bout him hadn't heard anything for months !-- Said he was going to bed and would check in tommorrow !-- I haven't seen the pics !-- I'm excited he got clones of that Widow - T.E. cross I thought was gone !--

Awake. Watching stupid stuff on TV. Just spent about an hour killing some spider mites (spit, spit) in my grow. It's not a bad infestation, just a few here & there. But, I know to stay on top of those monsters.

Ok,
have you ever wondered what that voice inside your head would sound like?

Morning O.F.C. Y.D. that voice or those voices....??
Lets Have a hit....:48:

Morning O.F.C. -- Hit me !-- slept in !-- gotta find my pipe !-- where's my coffee cup ?--

Morning O.F.C. Y.D. that voice or those voices....??
Lets Have a hit....:48:
You know that voice yiu hear when your talking to yourself in your mind. I'm assuming it's normal?? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Lol

Yep think we all hear voices just some more than others...Jezzz my ol tells me I can't hear anything.

Man ya'll all up in my yard when U be talking about the mind voices and stuff !-- When I shattered my face in that fall -- I lost my place as band director of the mind !-- but then one day I made friends with the monster living under my bed and learned to get along with the voices in my head ! Rhianna wrote that song Monster about it !-- They's even a smart brother up in my mind - sometimes !-- Anyway the thing that brought it all back together was weed !-- Found out they all like to get high !--

Well another busy day, off to the morning workout ,got docs app.today for new MMJ card.

Rose -- I asked Stank about a price on those seed and haven't heard back -- Was he just talking trash or do U think he really will hook ole Keef up ?-- I can find another way he he has a problem with it !-- One of those voices in my head will not shut up untill we have some tetraploid seed ! --

I think Stank will do it if he can. He is a busy guy. write him back and ask him. He is an up front guy. Really, ask him.

So i just smoked a sample of Instant cookies from outdoors. Oh dear. It is too good and needed to come out a few days ago. They are the two really wide shrubs out there.

Harvest so far has beaten me up. I went to the trainer yesterday and slept the rest of the day and night. How ya supposed to harvest when ya sleep all day. Got stuff to do today and probably won't get to it.. I need a live in helper that doesn't have a life. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back