Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rose !- I'll PM again !-- I'll still rounding up the money just don't know how much I need !- - Yo Dog - Got that inside grow working ?-- U ever think about growing some Widow ? I hope to get a cut back from that Widow- T.E. cross !-- but if I lay hands on seed to a true tetra I may end up growing it exclusively!-- Once those seed cross the Canadian Border and I verify it's a terra -- I'm gonna forget where it came from and what it is !-- He calls it "The Storm"-- if that's the one I want ?---- What's the O.F.C. gonna call it ?--- Cause I know some of ya'll will end up with a cut or seed !--

Morning Umbra -- I think I figured out the plan for converting that spare room into a grow room !-- I was told I'll be growing aero with LEDs -- I'll be drilling the lids on my boxes with 6 -- 4 inch holes to hold 4 inch baskets !--they won't always have to be full I can move plants from box to box as needed for light coverage !- I was told there will be 24 boxes in that room !-- I think I can get more in there !-- Do a rotation moving about 25 % of capacity to bloom every 2 week's or so !-- So I don't get smothered with a single heavy harvest !-- turn it into hash oil and make a product with the oil !-- edibles are off the table !-- U can't cover up that taste !-- Yes I'm after tetra oil !-- That should scare U !

Looks like my girls survived the mite(spit, spit) treatment. No pity! Little buggars gettin high at my expense! Rose, how much does that job pay?

DD, I think my mental voice is softer and not as deep. Also has a more measured, slower sound.

Hippie, your male was a Chernobyl right? and I gave ya one Holland's hope too I think. Now that would be some bomb seeds. They are both mold resistant.

Hey D. D. !-- hates me some spidermites too !-- Yep Umbra !- That's the plan !-- $50 each to build each box -- $150 LED for each - - So around $5,000 total cost ( need a window A/C unit to drop the temp at night and a couple fans )--Plus one of them CO 2 desk top hash oil machines U told me about -- another $3,500 for it !-- -- Maybe $10,000 total cost !-- Not really that bad for a business start up cost !-- do it in 4 installments !-- Producing solventless shatter out the most potent thing I can lay hands on !-- I just hope there will be a market !- dat's a joke ya'll !-- O.F.C. done created a monster named Keef !-- Just blow the dam whistle and watch me work !

Nope. The male was a Chemdog91 x the Sugar. The Chernobyl has the biggest buds in the pen. The dog bred every gal in the pen. I'll keep 'em all separate when it comes seed harvesting time. This could be interesting. I'm no breeder by a long shot, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Cuz, you've got email.

Got the pharming done !-- Gambled and took 7 cuts off Trips and sent the root stock to bloom !-- If it's a girl I can pull it back into veg and clone the Hell out of it like I do !-- Treated the cuts this time with rooting solution !-- Moved a small group to bloom !-- Building back up !- again !

Smoking by myself ?-- Rose I want to get some of that seed starting soil I saw on your grow journal to start these tetra seed in -- It's not like I can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and ask what would be a good seed starting medium for Pot seed !-- Just like the old days I'm stuck with asking questions about my "tomatos"-- Do they ship that stuff ?- -- Don't need but a small bag !-- 3 inches tall they go in cups and collars and into an aero box with they roots hanging and they mine !--

Evening y'all, toes hummin' today...had a code so ya know....run as fast as you can, we tried, we failed. t'was the will of God. Smoking some PK x Heri and getting my mind blown.....got an extra bonus, the CK threw a few nanners so I have about 30 Critical Kush x (PK x Heri). The combination of the two should be epic as both smokes are strong and narcotic in nature. Gonna update the grow thread, ...took the GTH #9 down today and rearranged the flower tent.

Sorry Kraven !-- U still got some circulation in that toe ? -- I think it's great that some peeps grew a few seed this year !-- I get a male from those 2 Blueberry Blast I'm sexing -- I'll put him outside and when he's in full bloom I'll arrange a date with him and my girls !-- I do hope I can have a clone in veg. for later !-- I hope I get a cut of that Widow -- T.E. cross the wife bred back from the Gloman to work with !-- The man up there revegging a Strawberry Rhino for like the fourth time !-- Some of ya'll know what S.R. I'm talking about !--

so hippie ya going to have me some females next spring? the Chernobyl is very mold resistant ,so one of those would be killer. last year my Chernobyl was in the greenhouse with 3 other plants. they all got the mold ,but the Chernobyl never got it. I was impressed. and one of the hippie hopes. Lol.. both of those would be great mothers for outdoor growers clones around you. market them as mold resistant clones .my Holland Hopes are mold negative. all of them. I'm so happy to still have outdoor plants in October. Do you like my name? Hippie Hopes.

and your Chernobyl came back from the dead ,garbage can retrieval So it would be "sweet Lazarus dog" right?

Was that the daddy ?-- Hippy - I remember U talking about that plant !-- Bozzo he might be growing some T.E. too !-- She'd make a great Mom !-- I'd like to see what someone else could do with it !

Sounds as good as any, Bozzo. If'n I get viable seeds outta the gals, you're more than welcome to share!

Got to get off my lazy arse and get the grow room cleaned out and ready. I'm gonna cut some clones off a select few. Should have some big bushy mommas by the time you get back in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back