Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I needs me one of them Bozzo !-- Umbra - I knew these things were real when I caught scent of the Pink Kush !-- Thought I was gonna have to make my own tetra !-- Then I find 2 places already doing it !-- I got no problem with that !-- The man treating tetra seed to make Octas !-- I might take a group effort to get some seed or clones into the lower 48 !-- The big pharm can only make octaploids and try to breed something they can call their own !-- When it comes to breeding they can't beat the collective head !-- This is gonna be like the change from brickweed to to the finest -- except in this instance our best would be like brickweed was in that change !-- We get some tetras and learn to grow poly weed -- We do some tetra breeding then when we lay hands on this mythical Octaploid we breed some of them !-- Some got to be better than others !--

Keep going Joe ,Rose is right, Keep active, Had a severe break down, now that's all I do workout, ride bicycle, do Tai Chi, And play a little Banjo...&& MJ which has gotten me off two diff.meds so far...

Cane U got trim !-- dry it in the oven if U want !-- Put it in a jar and bake at 230 degrees for half hour to decarb it !--- U can get empty gel caps at most health stores-- I order mine off Amazon !-- pack them full of crumbled decarbed weed and find your own dosage !-- Take a dose everyday !--- Start with 2 caps and work your way up if needed !-- Take the caps with some food or oil !-- I usually use -- cold pressed unrefined coconut oil -- Taste like coconut !-- PPJ sandwich will work !-- Give the caps an hour or so to kick in !-- You'll be a Cannacap convert !

I was over at skunkpharm checking their latest e-cig juice research !-- They put half vegatable glycerin and half BHO wax in a homogenizer and said it work great but that 50% BHO is entirely too strong !-- I want an e-cig juice that is 3-5 tokes for a good buzz !-- Simply so people can regulate their buzz !-- 1-2 toke e-cig juice U might as well be smoking a dab !--- I - like others are sipping at their e-cig all day long ! I'm thinking a little nicotine - a little THC ?-- Make my own brand !--

I just might have to try that Keef, Canna Caps, I like the sound of that...

So the wife brings home a bucket of apples & ice cream, think that is a hint ,Pie?or Crisp?

If you bring a bucket of any kind of fruit to my dad's house, he makes it off limits and uses it for wine.

Was that Beemer dropping by ?-- Don't pay no mind to Hippy -- U know how he is !-- What U been up to over there ?- they won't even let me be a visitor !-- Hippy either !-- Ya'll need to be talking to Kraven about distilling !--Lots of Everclear used in making RSO !--- Sugar 'Shine would be just as good if not better !-- Bunch of dam Outlaws anyway !-- First thing we do everyday is fire one up and break federal law ! A converted pressure cooker still ain't that far of a stretch ! -- It's not like U gonna drink it or sell it !-- Who's to know ?

Cane there's a lot of health benefits from smoking weed but eating weed will help with more ailments than I could list !-- U get a nice smooth long lasting buzz when U get the right dose ! I got a bag of a 1,000 empty "00" caps that came in today !-- I take a dose first thing every morning and most of the time a dose mid afternoon !--

Keef, Have tried some of the edibles at the dispensary and they are sure good at putting me to sleep..

Cane Cannacaps are a lot cheaper and U can regulate your dosage better -- Let your belly do the extraction !--- all it needs is a little oil to help obsorbion !-- Hey !-- After watching Umbra out there in the free world -- When the law changes - I gotta have one of them desk top CO2 hash oil extraction machines -- especially if there's other pharmers with trim they want turned into oil !-- Split the extract ?-- Maybe they would trade for prepackaged e-cig liquid at a deep discount !-- trade them some e-cig liquid made from their trim for their half of the oil ?-- Would that be wrong ?

OK so the GTH #9 got my curiosity up, I went an got a nug......it smells like cat piss and wet grass, when you give it a grind then the smell changes to a sour sorta floral /citrus. The smoke tastes like dirt, not very tasty at all, but three decent rips in, I'm gonna put her down, im high, my heart is pounding and im almost a bit paranoid.....definitely a good smoke, bet it would have smelled/tasted much better if i had not fried her in week 3 of flower...but the high more than makes up for it, I want to get up and do **** now! I'm gonna definitely grow her again, and now i have her number.....tie her down and top the hell out of her, make about 6-8 mains and let her rip....no more vegging for a month with this girl.

Kraven - I got something that could take some of that stretch out that GTH and maybe add a little flavor too !-- "Trips"-- One of the 2 BPU -X- Blueberry Blast I got from Umbra is a male !-- He came out the shell with three leaves instead two !-- Want some pollen ?-- I'm gonna let him pop a flower or two before I take him outside and collect some pollen as he slowly dies !-Looks like the other may be a girl ! U didn't get any of Umbras seed last time did U ?

Hitting this vape hard tonight. watching up in smoke. Wondering if I'm going to get a black eye. I had a drill snap out of my hands today. That side handle came around and clocked me right below the left eye. Got a nice knot on the edge of my eye socket. Leave it to me to hurt myself.

Hate when that happens, get all caught up in the cord & S****. the bigger the drill chuck the bigger the hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back