Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you did. You certainly don't do things half way.

I just stuffed my face with some apple crisp & vanilla bean ice cream, now for a little matanuska TF and I'll be on my way,,,,

Sometimes late at night when the wind is just right and I hold my head the right way -- I can pick up Mexican radio on the plates and screws in my face - Talk about hearing voices in your head !--

At least back in NOLA I could pick up the Blues channel !-- They played all the old bluesmen !-- Robert Johnson , Led Belly , Sonny Boy Williams , Blind Mellon Jellin !--

Morning all, yea keef a bit of pollen would do nice. I would dust the GTH #9. She is super stretchy, next time I run her I will really work hard, it will take a bunch to tame her, but the smoke is top shelf.

Morning all. Got some bacon and eggs going. Got a full day of nothing planned. I might not even get dressed. Woke up to lightning and a light rain this am.
Now if I can keep from killing the girls, I'll be just fine.

wow good morning OFC. This is the hard part. Cutting the rest down really hurts. Being without any plants to check on . Nothing but hunting left. but they are all pretty close.
It is a good day in potville. coffee and dube, then its trim time.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Don't let me forget about it Kraven !-- Trips is just showing his male parts it'll be awhile before his flowers start to open !--

I took some cuts from Trips but have had problems getting him to root !-- If he'll root I'll keep a piece in veg . -- If the Trips doesn't clone --I've got 6 of Umbra's BPU -X- Mixed moms germing and I'm looking for a good looking dad !-- I'm gonna go ahead and breed Trips to the T.E. and my Widows !-- Hopefully he'll root !-- Then if someone wants to breed him I can just send a clone and they can do the breeding !

Yeah, I should get off my lazy butt and check the gals out back. The sun is shining for the first morning in a week and winter's coming.

Maybe tomorrow?:)

Went to see my o'l hippy friend this am and brought along some GTH x 9 for him to sample, he rolled a fattie and we got down, ended up really enjoying it, super nice meds, heck we even got the giggles a sec.....was fun for all, love my o'l hippy....he is like a second dad to me.

Come on FSU ....beat Miami !!!

Hey Rose - Hippy - We still in the high 80 s- low 90s -- 70s at night !-- If I breed Trips -- I hope someone will help me grow out the seed !- Looking for a lady plant that makes 3 leaves at a time instead of two !-- The Mommas -- There's a reason they call the Widow White !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer ?-- No way to explain her - U don't know till U know !-- Even if the children don't have 3 leaves they gonna be off the hook !--

Yo Just smoked a little of my first, 3 days dry enough to burn, Smooth but no real flavor to it..Real uppie stone.. Now what? Bag It? Jar it? :confused:

I sent the Gloman an e-mail -- He has that White Widow -X- Tranquil Elephantizer girl and We need to arrange a date with Trips !-- W.W. -x-T.E.--- X--- BPU-x-B.B. -- That's entirely too many "X"s -- Good "X"s !!--- but -- One day soon -- We breed Tetraploid weed !-- there won't be over 7,000 varieties !-- Only the few that we get creative with !--

Good Morning OFC. Cane, I would wait until the stems are dry enough to snap then jar them and burb the jars for an hr a day for 3 or 4 weeks. Installing a CO2 generator and controller today.

Thanks Umbra, stems are still bendable.. Sounds like you have a fun project for the day!!

Umbra stepping up his game !-- Cuz -- I have myself a new BPU-X-Blueberry Blast Queen Mother !-- I've had my Widow over 2 years - if BB knew how many times I'm gonna cut her - she'd hermie on the spot !-- Umbra U ever want a cut of your work back we can do that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back