Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the blasted pot pen is only six feet wide. Those gals made that up quickly. I think next year I'm only growing four in my 6x20 pen. Ok, maybe five.......

I know Cane !-- it just don't matter shrimp or crawfish -- some small potatoes and little half ears of corn -- ice chest keeps them warm !-- even better when U cook them both !-- I like mine with some red sauce -- red horse radish seafood sauce !-- worked on my lawnmower today !-- it's the carb !-- getting no gas !- cranks if I pour gas in the carb !-- So tommorrow I gotta take take it apart !- Hurt myself a little pulling on the crank !-- Gonna take some more caps and call the day done !--

Dog can U even imagine having a "Pot Pen "-- right there in front of god and everybody ?-- Plant Limits ?-- I want Texas to have a plant limit ! I want to be able to have a pot pen too !-- I want to have a bloom big as Umbra's garage grow !-- I want to be able to look out my window to check on my plants like Rose !-- I want a red cement mixer dedicated to bubble hash like Hippy !-- Why they call me an Outlaw ?-- I'm just a pot farmer !

hippie ,my neighbors said they roll their windows down in front of my house for the sweet smell. they don't get high, they just love the smell. just because you have a few seeds, does not mean the pot is bad. we cleaned seeds for years.

Bozzo -- I hate U so very, very much !-- I'm so jealous !-- The neighbors enjoying the smell of your garden !-- It sounds like a good thing -- right and proper !-- but they send me to jail for the same thing !!-- One day Ya'll !!-- My day will come ! When they turn me loose -- I'm gonna show them what I learned up in the O.F.C. ! --

What I like about it is MI state law. You're allowed 2.5 ounces of weed and that's it. You can possess seeds. No weight limit. Can you imagine a few pounds worth of seeds at $4 a pop?

Bozzo You have very nice neighbors, just seen on local news guy had a beautiful grow and neighbor called the law,said that it smelled like a skunk. The cops said be careful what you vote for, the grow is perfectly legal,,,

They won't even let us vote on it !-- The Governor said not on my watch !-- The Texas legislature doesn't convene again for 2 years !--- I've found my Frankenplant -- I just got to get it to Texas !-- My best hope is the end of federal prohibition !-- Yo Hippy -- I hear U gonna grow some Tranquil Elephantizer this Winter ?-- If U do I bet it'll end up being the mother that replaces Black Lights !-- Let's let the plant speak for itself !--

Black Lights is gone. Long live Black Lights. Got the powdery mildew so I pulled the cork on 'em. I was selling a lot of clones, and I refuse to sell someone my problems.

Yep, that TE might just be the ticket!

hippie you should be cloning Holland hope. For your outdoor growers. Zero mold on them and 3 are still up. rained for 3 days and they just shook it off and smiled . I love it. you had one. in the pen.

Good morning all. FSU managed to squeak by, had control of the game and then went flat for three quarters. Coffee and bowl in hand.....Bake in progress.

Morning O.F.C. !- Ugh !- Neck is stiff !-- No Everything is stiff and sore !-- I can't be stove up today I got stuff to do !-- Hope the caps help !-- Need my pipe !-

Morning O.F.C. You will loosen up Keef.. Bozzo That Holland Hope sounds like just the plant I need to grow outside here..Gets pretty damp & foggy {marine layer}

Time to break out the GTH #9 it will put some pep in yo step.....hope everyone has a good day - peace-

More coffee and refill the pipe !-- I musta done something wrong -- I'm still not getting around too good !--

Heat pack, coffee and a few more tokes and we'll see how it goes !-- Hey Hippy -- When those seed are ready -- U gonna have some to share with the O.F.C. ?-- I'm back to find a way to get them seed out of Canada !-- I'm well aware the seed may not be what he says but I'm willing to pay to find out !-- If not ,- I wanted 4 lines ready for the end of prohibition --- I got my 2 Widows --- The T.E. and B.B. now -- and I got half dozen of Umbra's seed germing !-- I'd like to pass my pink line Widow on to someone else -- That sativa dominance wants to grow outside but she's been a work horse for 2 years !-- It's time to find something that is a little more indica !--

Keef did that lawn mower kick your *** yesterday? I am sure that I will grow an indica strain next, this sativa 3 months into flower is to much...

What I miss bro. is a beer box full of shrimp and or crawdads a rack of beer and a picnic table by the Bayou...Whoo,,,Hooo...

Throw in some good music & the right company-- count me in! Crawfish are my favorite. Crawfish etoufee is my number one dish to prepare & eat. Make some bread pudding with bourbon sauce for desert; doesn't get any better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back