Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to break out the GTH #9 it will put some pep in yo step.....hope everyone has a good day - peace-

That GTH#9 sounds great. I could use a little pep in my step! I'm in between jobs, as they say, and just kinda bummed out about it all. Figured you could understand Kraven! Enjoy some smoke for me!

hippie ,my neighbors said they roll their windows down in front of my house for the sweet smell. they don't get high, they just love the smell. just because you have a few seeds, does not mean the pot is bad. we cleaned seeds for years.

Wow! Such a problem to have!

Throw in some good music & the right company-- count me in! Crawfish are my favorite. Crawfish etoufee is my number one dish to prepare & eat. Make some bread pudding with bourbon sauce for desert; doesn't get any better!

Oh DD Stop it, Crawfish Etoufee ,Bread puddin I'm starved for fome good cajun cookin... I do make a mean gumbo and i feel one coming on.

Took me forever to catch up to you guys! What chatty Cathys! I feel sad for you outside growers having to cut it all down! That's one good thing about indoor growing, you can grow year round. Of course, I know some of you do indoor winter grows. It would be strange not growing. Just had a BPU mixed seed pop on day three! So cool! Hopefully, more will germinate. And, as of last week, I am mite free! I check those plants every day with my loupe. I remain vigilant! Ok, more coffee & a couple more tokes; got things to do!

Hate to brag Cane, but I make the best gumbo you'll ever taste. True story! And, my bread pudding served warm with a healthy dose of bourbon sauce will just about kill you. I was raised in a Cajun home, so, I'm pretty good at Cajun & Creole food.

Go DD !-Got a baby BPU !--- Cane I got some seed put up for U !-- Thought I see what else I could round up and send them out together but if U need them sooner let me know ! -- Trips is a full blown boy and will pop some flowers in maybe a week ?-- I have a feeling that he maybe sterile !-- but he maybe breed with this Black line Widow she wouldn't breed with the T.E. ! -- I'll arrange a date with each of my girls and see what happens !-- I know my pink line is a Fertile Murtle !-- She mothered he Glomans - Big White Betty - and she is the mother of the T.E. - Widow cross Giggy and the Gloman got !--

Good Morning OFC. It's been a lazy Sunday morning. Enjoying my wake n bake outside on the patio. Drinking some of that cat sh*t coffee and a fresh baked pumpkin muffin. Football is coming up soon, so I will need to medicate so I don't start yelling at the TV.

D.D. I am sure your cajun dishes are fabulous...Tell me how do you not live by the ocean??
Keef Don't hurry with the seeds, I can't do anything for a while..

Cane - Cool ! -- DD -- Not by the ocean ?-- Really !-- -- Canjun food ?-- Grow all year long ?--- Are U by chance a water pharmer ?-- Hey Cane did that lawn mower kick my a** ?-- Like a red headed stepchild !!-- I got a basic tool box box full sockets and stuff but to get to the bolts on the carb bowl and the carb -- I gotta take the engine off the mower and turn it upside down so I can get to everything with the tools I got !-- The jets in the carb are plugged up with gunk !- She runs if I pour gas in the carb !--

You know keef that dam ethanol raises hell with carbs, I have replaced a couple. Hard to find ethanol free gas. Suns out, gota get out...

Idk Cane, who would live "not by the ocean?" If the ocean's not within walking or hearing distance, not interested! I am definitely an ocean woman!

Yes D.D. I worked on the ocean my whole career, have tried to move away from it, but it didn't last long..I'm here to stay, couple miles from the salt..

That's what I thought DD !-- Hey Umbra -- CO2 ?-- Can't U find a place to squeeze a fermenting vessel into the garage ?--Make some beer or something ?-- I've also wondered about a living CO2 generator like some birds or rabbits stuck in a cage out of the way somewhere in the grow room-- would that be enough !-- Just a thought !-- I'm practicing for the 420 burn !-- Hope I do it right !

It wasn't a big leap for me to go from river rat to swamp rat and the Ponchartrain is part ocean part lake so beach rat wasn't much of a leap !-- We used to go up to the Big Eddie up on the Trinity River every summer to fill the freezer with fish !-- I remember one year where we had 500 lbs of striped bass, crappie and catfish to clean when we got home !-- I just remember how tired I was !-- Swinging an electric knife like a ninja the first 8 hours or so !-- We didn't hunt or fish for pleasure !- We went to get food !-- Daddy would use his deer tags -- then Mommas !-- We ate well !-- I raised the chickens ,rabbits and beef !-- I hate eating animals that had names !

Know how many deers U can get in the trunk of a car ?-- Game Warden pulled over one of my classmates in high school -- there was a deer tail hanging out the trunk !-- Made him open the trunk and found 6 !-- Cuz was providing "Ground Beef "- to a hamburger joint !

Morning all, coffee and bowl in hand but nobody to puff puff pass too......

I'm here, fixing trucks. I would love to be home today.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Kraven - Dog - pass that thing this way !-- Sore again today but I'm getting around !-- Got most of my heavy pharming done yesterday !-- 2 boxes emptied , cleaned refilled and ready to go !-- made some improvements to veg. - under the supervision of the Mighty RWS - of course !-- She the veg. boss !-- bloom coming back together nicely !-- still got 2 empty boxes and lights in bloom !-- We working on it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back