Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the fable of the tetra is real; guess Keef's not so crazy after all! Rose, I was just the opposite last night-- couldn't turn it off, shut it down & go to sleep. The job hunting continues, ugghhhhh! Speaking of such, how's it going with you Kraven? Just wanna get high by the beach.

I'm a little crispy myself every morning !-- Doing O.K. right now !-- We got a big rain event headed our way !-- Waiting for my face to get the news !-- it don't like these pressure changes !

Hippie, I'm feeling a bit crispy myself today. Rose, I tell myself every day that I need to exercise. Exercise is work! I used to be faithful to Billy Blanks; had a really nice home gym. Even considered myself a lightweight runner for a couple years. Now I'm erratic with weights or my elliptical; I figure it's better than none at all. Like Keef, I fall down but I get up again! But, Rose, I think you deserve a vacation after that huge harvest!

Y.D. I picked up a good Technics receiver and some speakers @ Goodwill,Cheap, the turntable gota rebuilt one $160. the stylist goes about 80 alone.

Mrcane, I don't even know what brand or model to be on the lookout for. I need to read up a little before buying. I want the full experience when I bake to the classics. Needs to be period correct so to speak. Must have turn table! Lol.

Hey DD-- never know when you'll show up !-- How's the husband ?-- Dog got records ?-- I got a cabinet full of CDs -- The net kinda ruined collecting music !-- It's all there at the touch of a button !- Running when no one is chasing U ?- I just can't wrap my mind around that !-- I'm old I don't run !

Yeah I got some vinyl. Not all what I love, it was a mix between my father, aunt, and uncle. All siblings. Will be collecting some pink Floyd albums first.

Saw Pink Floyd in NOLA !-- WOW !- Pigs really can fly !-- I saw stuff and things !--

It is awesome you are still learning. I think we all are. Happy for you Umbra.

Thanks DD.

Love pink floyd

I kicked my own butt at the trainers.

Id beat the crap outta someone trying to charge $25 for a freaken melon.

Also Keef,,,I have been so stoned I didnt know which way to go on good Dank,,,but 60% Thc. :bolt::stuff-1125699181_i_

I wonder if my yield will suffer from leaves lost too. I lost mine with a pH/nute fiasco.
I'm getting into more blues. And a little jazz. As I age, my musical tastes get broader. I listen deeper now. Makes me appreciate a broader range.

Hooper I would be tickled pink if I had something that made 40% THC !-- $25 for a melon ?-- Couldn't do it either !-- Then again I would never pay $400 for a quarter ounce of weed either !

I grow watermelons that knock the socks off any melon sold at the store! I have so many, I give my dad dozens. He makes wine, I give away probably 40 a year. All from a handful of vines.

Growing up there was a watermelon patch down by the swimming hole we raided every year !-- One year there was a sign in the field that said " One of these watermelons is poisoned "-- Next day the sign said "Two of these watermelons are poisoned "-- Next year no sign !

My Daddy was a melon stealing bastage when I was a kid. Those Black Diamonds were HUGE and sweet as honey.:farm:
They woild take the melons and drop them to the bottom of the swimming hole in the cold water and after everybody was done swimming they would dive down and bringem up. Yum yum

when I was a young boy, we use to pull flowers from the neighborhood and sell them door to door. one day a guy come out and gives us a dollar each to stop pulling his flowers.......good deal

Been smelling one of the bubblicious today, finally figured out what it smells like. I closed my eyes and smelled, trying to place it. I recalled a memory that took me back more than 20 years to my grandmothers back yard. Picking peaches off the trees and sitting in the shade eating fresh peaches. Wow, I haven't recalled that in years. I was around 5 years old then.

This thing smells like a ripe peach, as your peeling the skin off.

Widow has a fuel smell to it and the T.E. more of an earthy coffee ! Trips my B.B. male got chopped today !-- I hope I don't have a grow room full of seed !- he really openned up last night !--

The thrift stores around here are good for finding vinyl.
Umbra I do Love the Blues & Jazz....Kudos on your grow,sounds like you won't hurt to much for your mistake.
Makin a chicken Veggie soup tonight....Time for a bowl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back