Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Kraven, i bet she is going to taste good.

Hippie, you did a bunch of work pulling out all that headliners and stuff..No wonder you back is talking to you.

YD, my gf has vinyl collection, all of hers are beautiful. You can sometimes tell by the shape of the cover or even better if it has another cover over original..

Keef, you named some great music with one exception.. Fleetwood mac make me nauseous. Really, had to change channels all thru the 70s,,, but love everything else on your list.

DD sorry you were having trouble sleeping. Are you applying all over the place for jobs? I wouldn't be sleeping either, that is stressful.I hope your sleeping now.

Coffee and something speedy coming up! Join me please.

Thank you all for the kind words, I just cant get over how she smells like grape hubba bubba bubble gum......and the smoke tastes like a good kush, nice and earthy....and wow what a buzz, she is a keeper for sure. Well off to find a job, this is no fun :(

Fleetwood is ok. They have a few I like. I would never buy an album though. Too much good music out there to settle for second best!

I seem to have a visceral reaction to them like i did with the Carpenters. LOL

I don't defend my likes and dislikes !-- I still keep up with music !-- D.D. be trying to slide lyrics by without being caught !-- Lana Del Rey -- Get High By the Beach !- new release !-- Took a nice nap !- Doing the Wake and Bake all over again !-- Then back to the Quest for the Green Grail !--- Come on home to Daddy !

Umbra, when you got into growing, how did you learn? Internet is the predominant source now. I imagine, word of mouth and books.

The 80's. Man, I wasn't even alive during most of that decade. The first year I remember, 1991.

Back in the 70's along with our power hitters we were all issued this big fat book -- What was it called ?--The Rereational Guide to Marijuana ?-- That book was my only source of info !-- Shoulda been a stoner back in the Reagan years !-- Trying to get kids to inform on their parents and stuff !-- Mandatory minimums !-- Total Po-Po concentration on eraticating the Evil Weed !-- but this was also a time when they could be outrun if U had the skill and cohones !-- but if they caught U a beating was coming your way -- after U were in cuffs -- just so no one else got hurt ! One of the LEO could make anyone tell him anything they knew !-- He'd take them to the river where the mosquitos were the worst -- He'd handcuff the suspect around a tree without a shirt and put the headlights on them until they were ready to talk !- U can only take so much !

I was starting them under a 4 ft. Shop fixture with grow-lux tubes then moving them outside !-- never occured to me to sex the ahead of time I chop out the males and hermies when they showed !-- Went to extremes to keep from leaving a trail to the grow !-- I liked to grow on restricted gov't land -- If it was hard for me to get to it would be hard for someone else to find !-- This was mostly for me !-- I did better breaking down keys and doling them out to the 3 dealers I knew !--

Yep I started my Business over 20 yrs ago with a Roll of quarters for the pay phone ,,,and a Pager.

So in a neighboring town a grower like me was sleeping in his medical grow in a tent with a gun.. A ripper came, there was a shot, the ripper got shot in the arm. The police were called. They sided with the grower. TWO weeks later ( I assume after harvest) the feds came! Said he was over the limit.. took his pot. We need to get this fed thing behind us!

Federal government. What a bunch of lying, cheating hypocritical maggots.

I'm all for less federal control. And more states rights!

I'm thinking it will be at least 2 more years before federal end to prohibition !-- Plenty time to make stupid mistakes and encounter all the grow disasters that can happen !-- Time to find my Grail and get it developed and ready !-- Maybe even time to put up a reserve !-- Enough time to gather the things I'll need for a top notch e-cig liquid !-- I'll be ready to rock they world !-- Just blow the whistle !

I would like to do it in a legal way but I don't think there's a chance in Hell they'll let me !-- So I set up a network like in the old days !-- No problem ! I just don't want to be hawking the same stuff as everyone else around here !---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back