Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh the 80's I was just coming of age by the middle and my growing started in 1988, just outdoors in the national forest.....them was the days, WH I ran across my Motorola beeper and brick phone a few weeks back lol.

U can't always get what U want -- but if U try sometimes U just might find U get what U need !

Made some decent headway on the bus. With any luck, all the rug will be in tomorrow. I got the driver's side done today, along with the sound dampening on the roof.

I get ready to hang the rug and the Old Hen comes up and says, "You're starting with THAT big piece? Oh, God! I'd be afraid I'd mess something up."

Yeah, thanks a lot for the pep speech! Figured the worst I could do is to bugger up a $20 chunk of rug. No biggie. Blown a hell of a lot more than that on stupider stuff.

Rose, the headliner coming out wasn't near as bad on my back as all this crap going in!

View attachment DSCN0104 - Copy.JPG

View attachment DSCN0108 - Copy.JPG

View attachment DSCN0112 - Copy.JPG

Man, if I wasn't behind enemy lines, I'd try to catch a ride with you. Looks good

If you ain't in a free state, you wouldn't want me parking it anywhere near you! She'll be a cop magnet when I get it done. Good thing I live between two cities that keep the police pretty busy with major stuff.

Ha-ha. Well, you could always complain of profiling if you get stopped!! Hippie van profiling.

Hippie, I live 20 miles from a city that has such a crime problem that when a city cop retires they can't hire a replacement. No one wants to work there. Cops have a hard time keeping up with crime. They hardly mess with traffic violations.

Good morning...

WOW, look at that tricked out drivers space on the coolest van ever! I guess you have some sound block! ha this is so fun to watch. Sprinkles are for winners? lol

YD, that is very sad where you live. I wouldn't want my son being a cop. I would fear for his life.

It's a mess Rose. Seems almost as if society is breaking down.
The same city, also where I work was on the top ten for poorest cities according to Forbes. Something didn't go right I guess. Since the early 70's its population has decreased an average of 1,000 a year. Oddly, this 40+ year trend started right about the time of desegregation. What makes some cities flourish, and others wither? As for me, I like my one caution light town. I wouldn't want it any bigger.

Morning O.F.C. Nice ride Hippie..My back is sore just thinking about hanging that rug...

In 76 bought New dodge van 6 cyl ..Kept the out side stock did the inside up hippie style & man we had Fun...
Still got that Zig Zag man on my arm..Woop

That's right Rose, sprinkles are for winners! Hippie might just deserve some sprinkles when he gets that van done, cause it's gonna be a winner! Hippie van profiling-- ha! Like that WH. Kraven, I've been doing job apps online. I have had a couple of places take the bait, but still haven't landed one. Posted my resume on one of the big job search sites late last night & got an email this a.m. I hadn't thought to do that til last night. Hopefully that will get me a few interviews. Ok, coffee & toke time.

DD, i hope you get a good job that you like. You too Kraven. It is hard to sell yourself. But when you are an RN, you shouldn't have to sell too hard. I will join you with some more coffee and some more toke time.

Trying out this amazon prime. Ordered a few fans, a pH pen, And a loupe. Need to look into what all I can/should be buying to see if prime will be worth it.

3:30, man I'm ready to go home. I'm tired of playing with engines today.

I thought the ofc was getting off to a slow start this am. Turned out to be a slow day completly.
Boss lady just got home, y'all might not see me again tonight. I might make it to the weekend! 10 hour shift between here and there. I can make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back