Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any pics of Tranquil Elephantizer ? Or 4 corners ? My peeps in the O.F.C. -- Listen to this man !-- if U have any doubt --Look up Williams Wonder-- Tranquil Elephantizer -- there's more but these will make U a believer !

Williams Wonder had me sold then I looked up Tranquil Elephantizer -- I will have this variety ! There is no reason for me to breed anything ! I found what I was looking for !! Screw a Frosted Black !

Bodhi's tranquil elephantizer pix are hard to come by, but here is the stock photo from Attitude seeds

Williams Wonder had me sold then I looked up Tranquil Elephantizer -- I will have this variety ! There is no reason for me to breed anything ! I found what I was looking for !! Screw a Frosted Black !

Yes my friend. Cannazon has the tranquil elephantizer if Attitude doesn't

I'm sold !-- Umbra gave me 4 varieties when I ask about the most potent variety known to man ! I thought yeah anyone can look it up on the net !-- I knew I was wrong when I looked up Williams Wonder but when I looked up Tranquil Elephantizer -- That be the variety for me although each and every one would have impressed me !

Morning OFC. After living on the East Coast for 57 years, I find it hard to change the time built into my body. So its 5:30 here, but my body thinks its 8:30. Coffee is ready

Well it`s the weedend is all I can say. Still upset over yesterday`s development. Only hope the whole garden did not get pollinated. So wake and bake and bake and bake and bake and bake some more. Drown my sorrow in my vaporizer.

umbra,
Those pictures are awesome. Sure shows what a master can do. Will strive to get my plants to look half as nice and I will be a very happy camper. New goals to reach for.

Ugh!-- Morning O.F.C. Dragging down in TEXAS-- Feeling like I was shot at and missed-- S*** at and hit ! Winter done hit the coast !--- got down to a frosty 69 degrees last light !

Umbra your tag always says feed the soil-- dirt ain't dirt -- What kind of "dirt" do U use ? Do U have your own dirt recipe ? -- And for my sative brothers -- What is the most potent sative U know of ?---Laws change and Ole Keef might have to pop answer or 2--

Now that is some nice buds. Thanks for sharing umbra. :tokie::48:

Beemer I'm impressed by the pics too !-- No doubt -- Tranquil Elephantizer is coming to the beach SOON ! --Ya'll I'm laid up today and if that wasn't enough , I'm doing my best to take care of RWS who has a bad stomach bug ! Shoot up here amongst us - one of us needs some relief ! Still having coffee and about to light up when she vomited all over everything ! Cleaning up vomit ain't no way to start the day !

Getting yourself some " slow motion love potion" Keef?

Just figured out about them green dots and why they disappear -- Kiss them dots goodbye !-- I had no idea it was a way of rating someone's post !-- Ain't no way I'm gonna win a popularity contest cause if I got something to say ,I'll post it ! Life is too short to be a conformist -- U stand for nothing U are nothing ! U can take the dots now - I said what I got to say !

Umbra your tag always says feed the soil-- dirt ain't dirt -- What kind of "dirt" do U use ? Do U have your own dirt recipe ? -- And for my sative brothers -- What is the most potent sative U know of ?---Laws change and Ole Keef might have to pop answer or 2--
Yes I mix my own dirt. I will do a post when I get ready to mix it. It changes some according to what's available locally. I normally reuse my soil, but with the move I will be starting out fresh.

most potent sativa...wow

501st OG...rare dankness
Dr Xeus....snowhigh
OJ's Haze...connoisseur genetics
Neville's haze...mr nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back