Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the quick stop is about to get robbed and you standing in there with a pistol on your side, who you reckon the first target will be??
With open carry, your greatest advantage is gone. The element of surprise.

Kraven please say that isn't you in those horrible boots!?

Hey Rose --I read that article U posted a link to about terepines and stuff !--That is great stuff !--I think they missing something !--I think it is called the Cascade Effect --When they have isolated compound for medicine the don't work as well as when all the other compounds aren't there to complement the effect !--I'm thinking mmj might work better with a whole plant extract !-- Maybe variety specific for a particular ailment !

When the quick stop is about to get robbed and you standing in there with a pistol on your side, who you reckon the first target will be??
With open carry, your greatest advantage is gone. The element of surprise.
THANK YOU. :yeahthat:

Hopper the people who passed this law are the same ones that passed that stupid mmj law !--4 bills and they gut one and pass it !--He'll no it's not a good idea !--

About them boots--I'm speechless!--I have mixed feelings !-- It's just so wrong !--I might have to have a pair !
THANK YOU :yeahthat: too
Well ,everything but the boots. Lol

Momma sounded lonely, so I'm heading out to pick her up a grilled corned beef on swiss and some onion rings. I'll con her into watching a few Twilight Zone episodes and get her out of her funk. Check back in a while. I expect to find you all high. I insist!:)

The socks !--Hey Hippie !--Bite me ! -- Oh Rose !-- Go eat a cookie !--A whole cookie !--Funk will just melt away!

Im watching it right now. This lady has bandages over ber face. Im scared.

I was watching something much scarier than twilight zone!--It's this show called " The News" !-- Dubai in the U.A.E. burning a sky scaper down and having an outstanding fireworks show at the same time !--

Maybe it's just me but this is a screwed up world !--Me "fit in" ? -- Can't see that happening !--Turned the channel while ago and these other guys was taking turns giving each other concussions and stuff !-- U see Mohammed Ali lately ?-- -Yea!-- head injury !

Fit into what? Your jeans? You fit in... we all fit in..we just had to find the right jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back