Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too umbra i am torched, as fast as I can roll'em we smokin them down and talking college football.

What's the biowave. Hi Umbra.
Its a subsonic harmonic wave that approached the resonant frequency of the plant. It stimulates stomatal respiration by increasing the Brix levels and CO2 consumption

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll making me proud out there !--I took a healthy dose of caps and forgot so I took a healthy dose then remembered but it was too late !--Nothing to do now but hang on !-- I gotta quit doing that !--Rose - I don't know bout chew!--Did U eat a whole cookie !---Hey Umbra I'm on the other end of the plant !-- Thinking about using one of those O2 generators for COPD and hooking it up to a bubbler!-Get them roots all the O2 they can handle !--The bugs and pH roller coaster hurt my T.E. gonna put it in ICU awhile !--Just vegging for awhile no cuts !-- All the babies survived the transplant !--The 5 that went straight to aero doing just fine !

Yo All, Had to run to town,Surprise Mama with some,Champagne, O.J.& a batch of shrimp, thinking, Scampi, Veggie pesto pasta...???No
Kraven,Your on a roll with the pics,love it....
Rose 4:20 ? sure why not :48:

I get the feeling we got some high folks in here today!?

Scrimp Scampi and pasta ? -- I'm down !-- I think D.D. might bring some ribs home for the smoker !--She do like some ribs !-- One or the other of us have been on call so long we don't pay much attention to the holidays !-- I don't think she could see that weed was our way out !-- It could give us a comfortable life and free weed for life !-- If that's what they call retirement I'm all over it !--Some things U can count on !--The suns coming up tommorrow and there will always be a market for fine weed !

High Dog !--Might want to catch up fore these old farts get all crazy up in here !---

Wifes in the kitchen making dirty rice and after she said that I sorta stopped listening, but its gonna be good, she had me cutting up the hearts and livers while she worked the neck bones, BIL browning the pork and deer sausage as we pass the fattie, whooping up a good feed here today.

:48::bong::joint::afroweed::smoke1::vap-Bong_smoker::vap_bong__emoticon:

That cat pic scares me !-- I had something to say but had one of those peak things where U just get a wave of buzz just buzz all over your body and U have to close one eye to focus !--Anyway made me forget what I was gonna say!

I am high as heck today. Smoking everything under the sun.

This sounds like a good plan.... I'm with Umbra...Got a good start on it.."but"...What I do with that wax???

I think ya need a torch, oh no, that is dabs... Put it on some pot and light it and let us know what happens.

S*** its 4:20 again... Man time flies...

I'm on it Rose :smoke1::stoned::stoned:.... eyes roll back in my head,Knees get week, sit down & go for a ride...

Listen to Old &in the Way.... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16EYejUic_0[/ame]

Hello OFC, Bad morning, Happy to see everyone enjoying. Just, got my first b***. Got my movie today. Went out in the rain to get it. So it is :bong2: and movie time for me. Everyone have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Here to ya :48:

4:20 !! --- O.K. --Let's do the time warp again !-- Hey I got one of those public service announcements! --U know that black stuff that sticks your trim scissors together !---That is not for the novice !---Made me see the Virgin Mary in a puff of pot smoke! --U shoulda been here !-- I thought I was having a religious experience then I remember I was high !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back