Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh.... Ever get to stoned :stoned: Ended up in the steam room, shower...the shrimp & pasta..& Mimosa's I'm alive .Let the party start again :48:

Well the fireworks have started !-- 4 dogs barking !--I'm not high enough for this yet !

Glad those Flexerils work for you. I got the big mg script and they don't do a thing for me. Caps and Beemer's Balm work a lot better. There were some other goodies they prescribed. They don't work, either. Can't see how anybody could get addicted to Vicodin. I get more pain relief from four beers.

Time for another bubble break!

Flexerils ?? Vicdin don't doo crap... Now I was on these calonopin "spell?" Something like that... Nock yur a$$ out...about year of that & just walked away from it... Little more MJ ...

Hippie what is this Bubble? Never had it ? or maybe?

Cane !--U don't know about Hippie's Bubble Hash ?-- The man got a candy apple red cement mixer for nothing but making bubble !--When the moon is just right and there is snow on the ground --Hippie puts water and ice in his cement mixer with weed and round and round it goes !--Them frozen tricomes break off then he filters it all thru hash bags !-- Spooky stuff !--I'm convinced there's some voodoo involved !

Interesting......Hey I'm out ,was up at O400...Happy New Year Bro...Happy New Year O.F.C. :48:

Good to see ya again, Beemer. Hope everything on the left coast is doing fine for ya.

Kid's gone. Wife is zonked. Puppy is dozing. Guess it's me, the pipe, and the tube.
Happy New Year, cyber family.

Still got an hour over here Hippie !--Happy New Year to U too !--Them people don't quit shooting out there I'm gonna start shooting back !

U people on the west coast be imbarrassing me out there what is it about 10:00 and ya'll passed out bout 2 hours ago !-- Ya'll ain't down !--

Hey keef still hanging in with ya way up north here 3degrees outside not enjoying the great outdoors here

Hey Mossy !--High 40's and rain !--I have to admit I might be wearing down some !

Yea me to man got a couple of our kids friends here every time they start to close there eyes I make them take a hit Happy New Year to ya bro

Pass it around giggy, slow getting one rolled this am, but got my coffee and a bowl so may just fill the bowl and smoke in the new day / year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back