Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra that Dog gonna be hurten for certain passing lobster shells. Ouchhhhhh

Finally moving about some. Happy 16 to you too Rose! Saw that me, Keef, & Hippie were up to see the new year in last night. Hope everyone has a high & prosperous new year!

Umbra, nothing like waking up in the am, and then your like " wth is that SMELL?!". Then it hits yiu, you been smelling that all night long. Lol.
2016!!
My father in law came over at daybreak and I put a set of wheel bearings and ball joints on his truck. I pulled my back last night in the shower. Right shoulder close to the center of my back. Supposed to go riding today, think I'll make a test run and see if I should stay home. Sometimes working it over males it loosen up.
Fixing to light a J. Glad to see we all made it through last year. Y'all had some hard breaks last year. I know I did.

Dam U Rose !--I read it !-- I ways suspected suspected THC would degrade into CBDs with age but I think I understand better now !-- Amber is not always best !--That throws a kink into everything !-- We don't even understand the plant chemistry and how it do what it do !--I'm convinced that during aging some chemistry continues --certainly in CBD production !-- Entourage Effect !--I knew I didn't make it up !--Complicated plant we got here !--Rose U keep giving me headaches !--Don't stop !--

2 varieties test the same percent THC --yet one will get U higher !--Entourage Effect !--Which in a simple way means the different cannabinoids and terepines complement each other in a way that produces a more desirable effect than just percentage of THC!--Complicated stuff that we been doing like Kentucky windage !--Judging weed by the buzz !

well can't get the true value hardware to ship happy frog, seems to be restricted here. looks like a ride to the big city, if everything goes right i should have my soil tomorrow.

Dang giggy, I have to ride about 65 miles one way to get happy frog soil.

Giggy --U.P.S. brought me a bag of Happy Frog last week !--I don't buy grow stuff locally if I don't have to !-- -Hey Umbra ---That BPU-X-BLUEBERRY BLAST U bred ?-- It has a nice blueberry smell starting about week 6 !---U did good !-but -I got a breeding pair and I'll be keeping it !--

Umbra I didn't mean to give the impression I was gonna take your work and call it mine !-- Trips done fathered seed from the T.E. and a few from my pink line Widow !--Same mother as Giggy's Tranquil Widow !--I have U a half dozen or so seed put up for U Giggy from Trips on the T.E. !-- They still drying but they yours !--If I replace Trips with another male it will probably be a boy from Trips on the T.E. ! --but no time soon !-- Got a group to move to bloom today !--First time in a long time I'll have more than I need for bloom !

Sounds good Hippie, i am cleaning up the dump... messy christmas... I am hungry..thinking turkey turkey tetrazzini with left overs.

O- Thanks for reminding me, better look around for Dinner :confused2:.......

Got a pot of Black eyed peas in the crock pot !--Gave D.D. some caps and knocker her out !--She napping !--I might !--I do what I want !--Giggy -The plants I moved from Rose's seed starting mix straight into aero are doing better than the ones still in frog dirt !---I coulda got by without the Happy Frog but since I got it I might as well learn to grow in it !-- I'll keep one of each in dirt !--

I just ate Blackeyed Peas and Cabage,,,,keep your distance,,that Cabage can really work on yas. Lol

Yea I'm watching Fla / Mich right now...that's my idea of nap time, sorta one eye closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back