Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Happy New Year! --Ugh !--I think I woke up high !-- 46 and rain all day at the beach !--

What up Giggy ? -- U still hurting this morning ? The new babies looking good !-- The ones I put into aero are digging it !--D.D. say let's move the rest to aero !-- We will but let them recover some from being transplanted! --I had ole Giggy in mind when I got those Pure Power Plant seed -- We gonna breed some piney flavor !--Hey Giggy and I grew up in the piney woods of East Texas Big Thicket !--It's our responsibility to find the pine !-- I know one thing --I found the buzz this morning !--

Good morning OFC I thought I would share a pic or two of what is going on in the tents. Veg tent is full, everything got topped and cleaned up a little, most are on stand by to start veg, got 7 that will sex in the next week or so clearing out a few, the flower tent is at day 46 so about 3 weeks or so till the girls are done.

U da man Kraven !--What's that fat leaf plant in the middle behind that one marked ght#9 in your veg tent ? I have got to get more Indica in my mix !

Morning my friends. 2016 Yehaaaaaaaaaa,,,,my *** was asleep by 10:00. Lol

keef i have never heard of pure power plant before, i'll have to check it out. krav turned me on to one called nightshade by barney's farm. says real piney and put you down. i have it on my list for the next bunch to be gad.

krav, got it. nice pics too. i'm itching to get started again but i got to wait for my soil. going with happy frog.

morning hopper.

U da man Kraven !--What's that fat leaf plant in the middle behind that one marked ght#9 in your veg tent ? I have got to get more Indica in my mix !

Thanks for the kind words Keef, it is a GTH #9 that's leaning a bunch more indica than the others, hope she is a girl....that may be the one I'm looking for...these girls will get 9 foot tall if you don't tame them quick, I had one bent over in my tent with 1/3 of the pant above my light and it never phased it, so if this one is showing a heavy indica influence then maybe I will get the sativa smoke off the indica height plant, and that will tend to stack better and hopefully up the harvest.....waiting with anticipation to see....

That's what I was wondering !--That might be the one !-- My black line Widow got fat leaves but the first couple weeks she bolts !-- 65% sativa -- Giggy --I picked that PPP up at Nirvana seed --Never heard of it either -- I was there it was there !-- Also picked up something called Aurora Indica !-- Also got D.D.'s Bubblicious and Papaya ! Not sure what we'll keep !-- I'm already looking for my GG#4--seed !-- Then I'm done for now !-- Take me a year to get this sorted out !--

Happy New Year O.F.C. Man must have been tired, slept thru Mama leaving for work...
Got some make up heat running in the garage And the Girls are doing fine.. Some tea, now time for the First joint of the New Year!!!! :48:

Good morning ofc.

I think i joined this site 6 years ago today. wow.

Cane, cold and overcast as is the way our january's always are. Don't like it. Thanks again for my gift. very nice!
Hippie, my ebrother, happy new year.

Morning Rose,Keef,Cane,giggy,hippie,umbra,DD,Kravin,mossy and allllllllllll.

Going to be a beautiful day here, if your an Eskimo, Clear 19...Burr...

Happy new year WeedHopper. much love to you and your family. Give the little darling a tickle from me.

Happy New Year OFC. Hoping everyone's 2016 is better than 2015. 30* here this morning. Everyone told me it never freezes in this part of Cali, ha, ha. My son bought his dog a sweater for Christmas, he going to need it because he will be out doors for some time. He tore thru the trash last night and scattered it all over the house. I made lobster tails last night and he went thru the trash to get to the shells. Yep he ate the shells. Cleaning the house this morning, damn dog. Coffee, some gsc, and the vacuum equal good times and the start to a new year.

Oh yuck Umbra, what a way to start the new year... with lobster tails running amok.
Happy new year anyway! It is colder there than in NJ?

Good morning DD, happy 16.

Morning Hopper -Rose !--Hey Rose --Gave myself a headache trying to find some way to process and organize the info about weed !-- Over 20 known canabinoids----Over 200 terepines --They all occur at different levels in the over 7,000 listed varieties! --- Most haven't been tested for all these compounds !-- Got to be a way to organize this info in some kind of chart !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back