Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see you Mrs. Rosebud ,I just figure ,I'll see if I'm a addict or not. If I make it ,I can always say "I did not smoke for THREE days back in 2014" lol

Umbra ,My back always tells me when I'm done. Might be able to go for hours and sometimes only a few minutes. But the back always makes that choice.

Good luck bozzo420. It is always a relief when that test is OVER!! Although I enjoy the drugs they give you to knock you out...

Best wishes to you bozzo!

hippie. your wire is flat across the top of your pen. Did they grow through the top? my greenhouse has 8 foot walls and a attic area under the rafters. 2 years my sativa plants stretched to within 2 inches of the roof. Just right.
So here my question. Why didn't you buy longer 4x4's.
Ok back to my real plan. my wife wanted something to grow a vine plant on. So for an arbor ,I used one section of hog fence. When I bought it at farm and fleet, I asked how to haul it home. the guy said just bend it and it fit fine. That's how I got the idea. When I got home I buried both ends still bent. I'll take a picture and get it up.

So I'm thinking instead of a flat top, Why not a pitched fence roof. I want to span more than 6 feet. Might even put 2 poles and a ridge to hold them up

see I am planning for next year already.

Good luck bozzo420. It is always a relief when that test is OVER!! Although I enjoy the drugs they give you to knock you out...

Best wishes to you bozzo!

When I had a knee operation a long time ago. they gave me the prep shot of Demerol. It usually knocks most out . I was sitting up talking and having a good time. A nurse came buy and thought that I had not had the shot yet. lol I had stronger tolerances back then lol

Hey Rosebud !-- We missed ya !-- Hippie if U like me U don't like surprises in a grow !-- just so U know !-- if light penetrates your cloner U gonna grow some bluegreen algae inside !-- it doesn't seem to hurt anything and may even protect your box from white slime and other bad stuff !- a filter will protect your sprayers from clogging if any chunks that come loose !

180 mgs. of morphine everyday for 7 years -- the thrill is gone ! Cold Turkey has got me -- on the run ! As John Lennon said ! Been clean for about 2 years now !-- I just can't go thru withdrawals again it almost killed me !

that's why I don't use my aero cloner. The lime in my water plugs up the sprayer. Have to use distilled water. I just use a dome and tray of 50. 95 % is good enough for me. But I'm a dirt farmer.

180 mgs. of morphine everyday for 7 years -- the thrill is gone ! Cold Turkey has got me -- on the run ! As John Lennon said ! Been clean for about 2 years now !-- I just can't go thru withdrawals again it almost killed me !

I read somewhere that treatment for neuropathy pain were morphine and cannabis. I do take one pill at night ,or I don't sleep. I never thought that a sheet could hurt so bad. I tried RSO at night, and I was awake having a good time in my mind all night. But pot does fine during the day.

Rose thank you for the advice. I have sat in on a couple 100 colonoscopies and have seen some MD's skimp on the "starlight" medication and seen folks who could feel the whole procedure

Why didn't you buy longer 4x4s
Dude, if I was as tall as you, I'd have bought twelve footers!

A couple of the Black Lights buds almost came through, but didn't. If they would have, I'd just bend 'em over. No biggie.

Mother Earth just had a short article on using arched hog pen panels in building greenhouses. I just did mine the way I did because I'm cheap. Already had a bunch of 4 X 4s and 2 X 4s, so the out of pocket costs were on a 50 foot roll of welded wire. Already had a couple of hinges and a hasp, so I got off for about fifty bucks total.

I thought about adding another six foot onto the 20'x6'. All it would take is another 2 2x4s and 5 4x4s and a roll of wire, but why? I got over four pounds outta what I planted. I don't need that much, so why grow more? I honestly could take a year off growing and still have smoke. Trouble is, it's just too much fun to grow the stuff!

A peaked setup would be a much better idea than the flat one I have if you're worried about late flowering plants during the monsoons we had this fall. My tarp loaded up enough in a half hour to take my cage height from six food down to less than five. A couple of quick stabs with a sharp knife saved the wire from pulling out and squashing my girls.

Keef, I've used opaque plastic boxes just like that one before. Never got any algae in it, but the res tanks get it within a week or so. It's no big deal to put a little peroxide on a paper towel and wipe it off. Sometimes I get lazy and just wait until I do a water change every ten days to two weeks. I don't need any more visits from the moss gnats, and I hear they're really attracted to the stuff.

yoop I have found a way out of some health bills. I have been going to the VA. in fact, Wed. they are doing my colonoscopy. They bill Blue cross. Blue cross denies payment because its part of my deductible . But the VA never bills me. So my deductible is met for the year and I did not have to pay for it. A 1500 dollar saving. I even showed them my mmj card. the directions for colonoscopy said no marijuana smoking for 72 hours before the test. that means I have 2 hours to bake. lol

bozzo,
Going to the VA huh ? Good idea. Closest VA hospital is 125 miles one way. They did open a VA outreach clinic in town, Don`t know what they do there. Original plans came out in the papers and it was going to be a new Mickey D`s. Could`ve split it 50/50, something to eat while you wait.

they say that it's sippose to have a bad winter ,, lowlow here in florida ,, it already hit 48 last night,,, felt good,, no ac,, but we usually have the AC on christmas,, but the weather man,, say not this year.
hope that everyone is havin n awesomr high all day

bozzo,
Going to the VA huh ? Good idea. Closest VA hospital is 125 miles one way. They did open a VA outreach clinic in town, Don`t know what they do there. Original plans came out in the papers and it was going to be a new Mickey D`s. Could`ve split it 50/50, something to eat while you wait.

if its a va medical clinic you can go for like doctor visits. but my colonoscopy is in about the same 120. maybe little more. they are doing the other way down checking on my ulcer. double dipping.

they say that it's sippose to have a bad winter ,, lowlow here in florida ,, it already hit 48 last night,,, felt good,, no ac,, but we usually have the AC on christmas,, but the weather man,, say not this year.
hope that everyone is havin n awesomr high all day

big vote coming tomorrow for Florida. I can't wait to get down for the winter and being legal .

big vote coming tomorrow for Florida. I can't wait to get down for the winter and being legal .

Don't hold your breath and be prepared to keep it under your hat, just like last year.

Got the pump yesterday for the clone-o-matic, so today is r&d for getting a watertight seal on the lid.

Good morning to the rest of the OFC. Hope this fall morning finds you all high and happy.

It is down to 44 here this morning. I need to winterize the pool. With so many other things going on, I have not had the time to deal with the pool. But I'm thinking this needs to get put at the top of my list.

O.F.C. !-- What Ya'll been up to ?? When the statute of limitation expires-- I got a Hell of a story to tell ! U know I was thinking about growing and what's true for one may not apply to all !-- My grow demon is the heat !-- A warm, moist, nute enriched environment can grow lots of stuff !-- After a battle with white slime, I started innoculating each fresh nute change with a scoop of the old healthy nute solution for whatever beneficial bugs live in it !-- Haven't had a problem since and my res. Temp runs 77-78 degrees ! Any higher and I got problems ! -- Was it Rose who talked about needing a pain pill at night ?-- Getting off the morphine was a personal choice !--I don't judge others who need them ! It took me about a year after I quit to begin to find a new balance !-- I was down to a hundred pounds and it was killing me slowly ! Ole Keef is a fat boy these days kicking 170 ! Still have some bad days but who doesn't ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back