Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man i wish i had enough for the wake and bakes, but give me a couple months and i should be back up to snuff. got my sour diesel and about 11 bag seeds on the surface so far.

it was close but no Cannabis,, i'm just pissed,, it's all over but yet can't legalize it,, it's a shame when people won't let sick people get some comfort

anybody know where i can get a good used 600w hid system?
If your local CL is anything like mine, you can buy 'em new for the same price. EBay's got a dealer that sells dimmable, digital ballasts with HPS and MH bulbs and a cheap batwing reflector for a buck and a half. If you want the XL cool tube, add fifty. I've bought four from the guy so far, and it's always delivered fast and stealthy as far as markings on the outside of the boxes.

I bought a 400 watt for my experiment tent from another guy and it came with GROW LIGHT printed in large letters on the box. Not cool. I'm in a "legal" state, but I don't need rippers and others knowing my business.

used lights in good shape are hard to come by. I'm very lucky though, someone I know is upgrading their lights so I will be buying some used stuff soon.

i got a couple m59 400 watt high bays and have thought about making one of them remote ballast. i also have a new universal position bulb, but they are 4 3/8" od and would take a lot of space in a 6" cool tube. if i do this i'll just run mh all the way. mh used in flower will give you small buds but they will be stronger, sweeter and denser almost like running all led. i think my bulb is a 4100k.

Lovebnstoned !-- Sorry Cuz, I was hoping Florida would roll over !-- I think U , Giggy and I are the only Old Farts growing in Outlaw states ! Ain't nothing changed !-- We keep doing what we do until it is legal as lettuce ! After the end of prohibition ,I would still stay safe and keep growing in stealth ! Rippers ain't going away even if the law does ! Never forget the value of what U grow ! Onward thru the Fog !

Never tried using MH during flower. I have heard of folks that have used HPS right after their clones had roots, but I've never tried that, either. I'll be watching for your results!

Bozzo did U make it back from your scope yet ? The reason they didn't want U smoking weed before the scope was that they aren't sure yet whether it will affect their drugs in any way !-- I know it doesn't but they like to be safe ! Hippie did U fill that cloner up yet ?-- it's gonna work great !--

O.K. !-- I'm just lit enough to ask !-- One of the rules is that we not discuss politics !-- I'm good with that !-- We are not here to argue politics !-- But !-- is the legalization of weed not a political issue itself ?? Admit it !-- We all been bad ! While we being bad would someone with keys to the old place swing by and see if we left any strays ? Peace !-- Keef out !

Good evening weed you old farts. Haven't been around much. I don't get notification anymore so I space.

Giggy to bad your not up in my neck of the woods. I just bought a 600watt LED so I will be selling one of my lights. I think I will keep the dimmable one. I going to add two more tubes to my hydro system to put under the LED.

Great to hear that Oregon, Alaska and Washington DC legalized our fine herb. Now the country.

Happy Weedsday :vap_smiley:

good morning ofc. hope everybody is doing well. got my coffee brewing and waiting on my meds to kick in, i have been down in my back for two weeks now. i can't tell which one hurts the worst, my knee or my back. the good news is i have 16 on the surface and about that many more to go. i'll wait a week after the last one then i'll flip to 12/12. yall have a great day.

If your local CL is anything like mine, you can buy 'em new for the same price. EBay's got a dealer that sells dimmable, digital ballasts with HPS and MH bulbs and a cheap batwing reflector for a buck and a half. If you want the XL cool tube, add fifty. I've bought four from the guy so far, and it's always delivered fast and stealthy as far as markings on the outside of the boxes.

I bought a 400 watt for my experiment tent from another guy and it came with GROW LIGHT printed in large letters on the box. Not cool. I'm in a "legal" state, but I don't need rippers and others knowing my business.

i know someone who got a new light and it came with grow light on the outside of the box, really not cool.

Morning O.F.C. !-- A doctor once told me that pain is your body's way of letting U know you're still alive ! I be knowing I'm alive this morning !-- May be I should run me a SOG of poppies !-- spray an extract of poppie juice on some Widow as it dries !-- That wasn't me it was the voices in my head !- don't listen to them !-- they get U in trouble !--

OFC,
A better late then never good morning to Curmudgeonland. A better late then never "wake and bake". Congrats to Alaska, Oregon and D.C., battles won in the war. State by state, soon the country. I now think I will see it happen in my lifetime, but hurry up, `cause I ain`t getting any younger.

Morning, Old Farts.

Test run of the clone-o-matic was a failure. No leaks, perfect sprayer action, but the pump runs out of water in 20 seconds, and the timer is set for 50 seconds. Back to the grow shop for some fittings. Bigger res in the works. I shall prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back