Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keef I know I told you but gnats are easy to get rid of in dirt. A layer if sand a 1/4 inch thick will smother them peckers. I just wish mold and mites were as easy.

I think we have turned the corner. it's a matter of time before legal pot will be here. I'm just hoping home growing will be allowed. They will be trying to tax it somehow I'm sure.

U guys did teach me that it was easy to get rid of knats but I was already in aero and okay free by then !-- RWS is a good women but buying me grow stuff is not just to make me happy !-- She has Fibro Myalgia , miagraines and other problems and has found that Cannacaps and a toke or two soothes the symptoms and gives her a more normal life !-- At this time there is only one source for that medicine-- growing it ! If giving her an easier life after what she's done for me is wrong , I don't want to be right ! I wonder how many have and continue to suffer because of this stupid A** law ?

And another thing !- - I don't move any of my weed except for that one time last year !-- One of RWS friends was in the end stages of terminal cancer and all she wanted was to sit on the beach and smoke a joint before she died ! She got that wish and more !-- When she got home she found a bag of my finest a pipe and lighter in her purse ! I have no guilt and would do it again in a heartbeat !

Got lit and started thinking about light !-- Where's Umbra ? I bet the smart brother can 'splain it for me !- Is light a particle or a wave ? And -- Can U really see the stars behind the sun during a total eclipse ?

morning ofc, got the coffee brewing. time to get the day started. got my 400w mh ready to go, i still need to find a cool tube or a cool hood. 1000bulbs has a nice tube but it looks like the box has a pic and cool tube on the side of it. when i got my fan and filter last year i had it delivered to work on ups, my boss walked it and told me my fan and filter were here. that wasn't cool even if he is. yall have yourself's a great day. peace

Ugh !-- Morning to the O.F.C. !-- catch U later - got some burning to do and I need more coffee !

Mornin', Old Farts.

Giggy, check ebay for your tube. Just type in "cool tube reflector" and when the results come up, click the arrow by the "best match" box and select "price + shipping, lowest first" and see what comes up. I've found 'em for less than fifty bucks with free shipping.
The sellers on ebay are a cut throat bunch. It's hard to beat some of their deals.

Going to start the clone-o-matic, take two project today.

Fire that mother up Hippie !-- did U get it to drain fast enough to keep the pump underwater ? I know I took the easy way by just copying a cheap aero cloner !-- it took awhile anyway -- I had problems at first with the pump sucking in roots and pieces of root would break off and plug spray heads and I fought leaky boxes till I was about finished with some aero !-- RWS found that Echo 396 with a filter and no more plugged sprayers !-- finally got an extra box and caulked the lid and exchanged box tops until each was sealed !-- but if it ain't one thing it's another !-- went to check pH. this morning and my pH. Pen says 19.3 !!-- had to break out the old the three drops and check the color kit ! Close to 6 -- I'm good !-- got to get another pH.Pen cause this one lies ! PPMs 800 or a little less on all boxes !- No Problems mate ! Gonna try Hippies way of starting seed !-- Gonna practice on the only seed I have on hand !-- it's some of the Gmans Big Betty and Lady hope he'll forgive me ! He is either laid up from the hep - c cure or he's been working his harvest !

It works. I've never popped seeds in dirt in my life. Vermiculate works great. When you get ready to switch 'em over to aero, just grab the cup in one hand and the plant stem in the other, flip it upside down, pull the cup off, and most of the vermiculate will just fall off. Take a cup of water and dunk the roots in it in a slight agitating motion and almost all of the vermiculate will come off in the water.

I don't pre-germ the seeds, either. I soak 'em overnight in a small cup filled with 50-50 water/H2O2 and then stick 'em in the cups. Done deal. Last beans I popped were 100% hatch.

I gave up on the remote res for the cloner. Heading to WalleyWorld for a 30 gallon tote. I'll use the remote tank setup for another veg operation.

Keef I am around...lol. light is both a wave and a particle. On the West Coast, I can see more stars in my backyard, than I could 1 mile out to sea on the East Coast.

Hauling water this morning !-- seems like I been hauling water to pot plants my whole life ! Got a box to move to bloom in a couple days so got to get stuff ready !-- Yo Hippie !-- Look for those black Commander XL boxes with a yellow lid with a checkerboard pattern on top -- can't beat them -- Umbra --I was just playing with U !-- was gonna get U explaining the speed of light as an absolute then ask -- if light goes in one end of an Einstein-Rosen bridge - -- when it comes out the other end has it not exceeded the speed of light ! Brain damage !

lol...quarks go faster than the speed of light, but it makes them hard to see...

Beemer always love pic's of Cannabisd growing,, awesome pic,, my friend
n to all my fello tokers:joint:,, may u stay high all thro the day

Mid Day Burn ? Lovbnstoned U should stop by more often !-- Umbra -- U a smart brother !- quarks is that fast ? I thought that middle bridge on seven bridges road was an Einstein - Rosen bridge !-- shows U how much I know !-- Cuz I'm still haven't found any tranquil elephantizer seed !-- they sold out at Bohdi seed !-- Williams Wonder is looking good but the genetics of that T. E. means it has a better chance of being exactly what I want !-- that 4 Corners is out of Colorado and they don't ship seed !

Yes Rare Dankness doesn't ship outside of CO but their seeds are available at several seedbanks. Because of the nature of the seed biz, there are ways around things. If a seed producing company in say Spain, where it is legal to own a seed biz, were to make seed for you...using your clone mom and dad. And lets say they shipped them to a country where it is legal to sell beans as novelty items. Still no laws have been broken...and yet it would be possible to buy those same seeds, outside of CO or anywhere. I would try Attitude and Cannazon for all of them. Bodhi hangs at Breedbay. You could ask him what's up with the TE and restocking estimates. He might actually have something more toward what you are looking for. You never know, unless you ask. Bodhi is one of the nicest and coolest folks you will ever meet.

Thanks Umbra ,-- I have a fine commercial Widow line that works great in my aero SOGs that is gonna pay lots of bills after prohibition ends ! I'm looking for a pheno of a premium variety that will make U stupid !-- Every growers dream !-- A pheno that everyone wants and U are the only source ! That T.E. is the one if I can find a pheno that clone easy and works great in a SOG ! It has some sativa in it so maybe I can find what I need !-- on a scale of 1-10 with 100 % indica being 1-- and 100% sativa being a 10 --it seems that something around a 3 to 4 seems to work best for my style of growing ! Any suggestion ?

O.K. Ya'll !-- think I about got this thang figured out -- I wanted to work out a " Grow Unit ". -- what I need to feed clones to 4 bloom boxes -- a box of 34 uniform 8 inch clones every 2 weeks - on the 15th will only be my 2nd such box after changing from one box of clones once a month ! the next group is where it should be !-- so here it is - a 70 spot cloner with half 2 weeks ahead of the other half -- it feeds a 34 spot grow box for 2 weeks bring them up to about 8inches -- the box then goes to bloom for 60 days -- harvested and the cycle continues !-- Once I have the numbers on production I can decide how many "Units" I need !-- My goal is 200-250 grams per box which is about 1/2 sq.meters! 34 uniform kolas per box !-- with popcorn and trim going to extracts and hash ! So what do U think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back